Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2012, 05:24 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,560,802 times

Advertisements

Interesting links. I see the media wants to interview the first group of DACA approvals. So, they're giving members a heads-up so they'll refrain from posting their usual incriminating criminal exploits. I guess they'll have to delete the countless threads discussing their theft, fraud, and drunk driving. After all, heaven forbid people should actually see them for what they are.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2012, 09:42 AM

1,575 posts, read 1,735,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Interesting links. I see the media wants to interview the first group of DACA approvals. So, they're giving members a heads-up so they'll refrain from posting their usual incriminating criminal exploits. I guess they'll have to delete the countless threads discussing their theft, fraud, and drunk driving. After all, heaven forbid people should actually see them for what they are.
No kidding. I can't believe how open they are discussing the multitude of crimes they have committed. You have to wonder if any of our government officials have actually visited that portal.

Private Scholarships for college? - DREAM Act Portal Forum

See post #3

Old 09-16-2012, 01:06 AM

1,150 posts, read 1,178,707 times
The way they're 'vetting' these people, Mohammed Atta and the rest of the 9/11 bombers could have qualified. We always think of Mexicans, and other Hispanics, when we think of illegal aliens, because they make the most noise, but there are many from countries on the terrorist list. I'm sure they're looking to take advantage of DACA too.

Old 09-16-2012, 02:55 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,781,353 times
Quote:
I did because my lawyer told me to. She said as long as you didn't knowingly take it from someone then it should be ok
WTH?? If you didn't apply for a social security number and someone "gives" you a SS#, where they hell did they think it came from when they were buying it?? or how about saying "I don't know where that SS# came from when it popped into my head".

Old 09-20-2012, 06:23 PM

3,948 posts, read 4,305,494 times
So what about the millions who are still jobless? They have to now compete with illegal immigrants for jobs?

Old 09-20-2012, 06:29 PM

3,948 posts, read 4,305,494 times
They have it all figured out don't they? This needs to be sent to everyone's congressman. Fraud, fraud, fraud. We are being raped and Washington doesn't care.

Old 09-21-2012, 12:08 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,560,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoEdible View Post
They have it all figured out don't they? This needs to be sent to everyone's congressman. Fraud, fraud, fraud. We are being raped and Washington doesn't care.
Yes, fraud is rampant. How on earth can anyone be "approved" in just 21 days? Disgusting. Unlike their forum, where such language is considered acceptable, our system thankfully filters such filth. This is an example of the "deserving" DACA recipient.

Quote:
approved in 21 days!! congrats to everybody. finally decided to join today been trolling for some years now.

i signed up for case updates today and card is already in production. god damn **** the bull**** my *****s, **** my job, thank you brown baby jesus hallelujah asalamaleka, deffered action= mo $$$$$$$
in before this thread is deemed meaningless
tis a celebration..... - DREAM Act Portal Forum

Some even cheated on their biometric appointments. Obviously, they have grown so accustomed to being lawless, it would be foolish for us to assume they'll change their ways simply because Obama granted them deferred action. I guess the urge to circumvent the process was just too strong to resist. Yet, we should expect them to comply with our laws once they receive DACA approval.

Quote:
I know me too! It kinda irks me. Especially seeing people that their whole process only took 2 or 3 weeks cause they cheated. And I'm still waiting... *bitter*
Quote:
It pisses me of how people always find a way to cheat the system.
Quote:
I didn't cheat, I'm just better at the game than you.
Darn you Nebraska! - DREAM Act Portal Forum
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration