U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-14-2012, 02:02 PM

8,743 posts, read 5,551,884 times

Advertisements

I know this is old news, but I found this jaw dropping.

Quote:
On April 17, 2009, the Orange County Board of Supervisors agreed to pay $3.75 million, plus an additional $900,000 in medical expenses to an illegal alien who was severely beaten by other inmates in the Orange County Central Jail. The Mexican national filed a lawsuit shortly after the incident.

Fernando Ramirez, 24, was in jail after being charged with molesting a 6-year-old girl at a local park
. He eventually pled guilty to the lesser charge of battery against a child.

According to his attorney, Ramirez suffered brain damage and consequently needed help walking. Attorney Mark Eisenberg also claimed that his client was left with the intellect of a 4-year-old child.

Despite the dire financial crisis facing Orange County, Ramirez received the largest settlement ever awarded by the county for an in-custody incident. The Board of Supervisors made their decision in a closed-door session and have since, refused any comment on the matter
He was allowed to plead down? I guess he thought he was going to be hanging out with his buddies in prison and ended up with some criminals who have "standards". Child molesters don't fair well in ANY prison.

So he ended up with the intellect of a 4 year old. How fortunate for him - he can play with himself.

I think we read about this one:

Quote:
Alfredo Garcia, 41, was arrested in April 2011 by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents, the Mexican national was in the midst of suing yet another business under the auspices of the Americans with Disabilities Act.

Garcia is a wheelchair-bound paraplegic who has been making a living filing lawsuits against businesses in Southern California.

In fact, the illegal alien has filed more than 500 such lawsuits, collecting $165,000 in settlement money.

Garcia’s most recent suit is against the Yogurt Stop in West Hollywood. His suit alleges that the height of a coat hook and mirror in the bathroom of the store are too high for someone in a wheelchair.

The illegal alien is seeking $5,000 in damages.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2012, 05:03 PM

15,179 posts, read 15,813,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
I know this is old news, but I found this jaw dropping.

He was allowed to plead down? I guess he thought he was going to be hanging out with his buddies in prison and ended up with some criminals who have "standards". Child molesters don't fair well in ANY prison.

So he ended up with the intellect of a 4 year old. How fortunate for him - he can play with himself.

I think we read about this one:
I remember this story. Hopefully, they put him in a cell with another pedophile so he can get a taste of his own disgusting medicine. I feel nothing for him or anyone who preys on innocent, defenseless children. I'm just sorry they left him with any intellect. Nothing makes my blood boil more than sicko child molesters.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or