U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-19-2012, 01:48 PM

22,787 posts, read 6,588,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
You can bray there is no way the state will release murderers but some will always fall through the cracks in nonsense like this. Why arrest anybody anymore for crimes when you just let em go afterwards. You actually think they will pay a fine or something? What are you gonna do if they don't arrest em and let em go again? This is more pure insanity.
Prove that they're releasing violent criminals and murderers. Otherwise, don't waste my time .

I don't care about nonviolent offenders.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2012, 02:05 PM

637 posts, read 195,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Most of the smarter California residents have already left. Unfortunately, they moved here (Idaho)! Even so, we have no issue prosecuting and jailing criminals, not rewarding them as CA does.
No, you're right, we don't have any prisons in California... None at all...

Old 09-19-2012, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Most of the smarter California residents have already left. Unfortunately, they moved here (Idaho)! Even so, we have no issue prosecuting and jailing criminals, not rewarding them as CA does.
Don't give me a line of bullsh*t Toyman...your state is OVERRUN WITH CHEAP ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT MEXICAN LABOR!!!! Don't try to skirt the issue with lame ass Republican right wing talking points.

Now that we've established that your state is a sanctuary for cheap illegal labor, what are you guys doing about it?

Answer: not a damn thing.

Old 09-20-2012, 02:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by qr5667 View Post
Nah...California has never locked up anyone in its history. LOL

Old 09-20-2012, 03:03 AM

24,632 posts, read 26,459,860 times
Quote:
Is there anyone with a brain left in California? Or have they left already?

I'm a Californian with a brain, and can use that brain to see there's more to the story... I also can't recall in this brain ever being asked about the issue, so it's not like the people of California are making these decisions. Btw, I have a dear friend who lives in Idaho, and she's told me some interesting stories about that state. Let's just say you shouldn't be so quick to judge! (I've also been there myself, but only in passing)

Old 09-20-2012, 03:10 AM

24,632 posts, read 26,459,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by qr5667 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Nah...California has never locked up anyone in its history. LOL
Nope, we don't believe in locking up anyone... nobody whatsoever, no matter what you do. Free for all!!

Oh wait.
A Status Report: Reducing Prison Overcrowding in California
Supreme Court: California must reduce prison population | McClatchy
California given new deadline to relieve prison overcrowding | abc7news.com
We also know which ones should be KEPT in jail! Charles Manson likely to die in prison, prosecutor says - latimes.com

Old 09-20-2012, 06:57 AM

28,988 posts, read 7,126,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Prove that they're releasing violent criminals and murderers. Otherwise, don't waste my time .

I don't care about nonviolent offenders.
Here ya go. Unless the correctional folks are lying about it which in your eyes I'm sure they are.

Violent offenders can be released under state prisoner realignment program | News | CCPOA California Correctional Peace Officers Association

Old 09-20-2012, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post

I'm a Californian with a brain, and can use that brain to see there's more to the story... I also can't recall in this brain ever being asked about the issue, so it's not like the people of California are making these decisions. Btw, I have a dear friend who lives in Idaho, and she's told me some interesting stories about that state. Let's just say you shouldn't be so quick to judge! (I've also been there myself, but only in passing)
Yea, it's not as if Idaho can brag about much. That state is just as overrun with illegal immigrant labor as any other state. The Ketchum/Sun Valley resort area is 10% Hispanic. Now tell me how in the hell did that happen? Oh yea...resort needs room cleaners, cooks, and maintenance men! When i was last up there, it wasn't hard to notice that hardly any spoke English. And we won't mention all of the farmers and ranchers in the state and the blatant illegal labor they use. I sure as hell didn't see any mass arrests of that nice cheap source of illegal labor. The white residents seemed to be enjoying it just fine.

But of course, they can find time to rip California for doing the same things they do.

Of course, Idahoans would probably tell you that they want to do the work themselves, but in the land of "wide stances," it's too physically hard. LMAO
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Here ya go. Unless the correctional folks are lying about it which in your eyes I'm sure they are.

Violent offenders can be released under state prisoner realignment program | News | CCPOA California Correctional Peace Officers Association
Nah....your link is halfass, but it's a start. Still, it's not evidence that violent illegals are being released. That just looks like some poorly researched link that you Googled.

Old 09-20-2012, 09:46 AM

8,290 posts, read 10,090,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frugality View Post
Wasn't the murdered teen associated with the LA "Crips" I believe there are photos floating around with him waving gang signs. His memorial was plastered with condolences from gang members. This guy's son was killed over gang issues, had nothing to do with illegal immigration. I understand a parent has difficulty accepting that their own child is involved in gang activitiy, but the facts are the facts
Where do you think a lot of these violent gangs get more recruits? Not all illegals are heading for the farms and end up in the MS 13 gang or others. You are delusional in your thinking they all want to pick fruit. The young American killed by this thug was not in a gang.

Old 09-20-2012, 10:01 AM

9,122 posts, read 3,197,361 times
Great let the criminals run the show like they do in Mexico.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration