U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-21-2012, 08:33 AM

32,157 posts, read 14,868,586 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBMMuseum View Post
Wrong, for example there are illegal aliens that are caught entering, processed, and deported...

Why are you attempting to hijack this topic into a matter of ethnicity? This is an illegal immigration forum, not for talk of whom or where you want to block to change legal immigration to your ideals. There seems to be some refusal to accept how the current legal immigration system works.
I wasn't referring to those who are caught crossing our border. You know what the orders are and that is not to deport any illegal immigrants already well within our borders that don't have a felony conviction.

I didn't mention ethnicity. I mentioned nationality. My response was to your initial remarks about "legal" immigrants and nationality. It was you that changed the topic from illegal immigrants to legal ones below and I merely responded to you.

Quote IBM - "Most of the idle chatter around here turns to blocking legal immigrants from countries with high illegal immigration rates, which would penalize many that are "playing by the rules" much worse..."

You were saying?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-21-2012, 08:43 AM

20,611 posts, read 12,430,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
Which means you are not serious about illegal immigration, all talk and no action.
Go back and read post 7 again. Sheesh!

You didn't quote my comment about Obama throwing the amnesty people under the bus IF he wins the POTUS. Obama ain't really your friend if you're an illegal alien.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration