U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-13-2007, 09:02 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,615,542 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLogic View Post
Funny to see most of the Latin American models are basically, White.

Miss Mexico and Miss International 2007.
Because they are usually 'White'-------thanks to the 'White Supremacy' in Hispanic culture.

The standard of beauty in both Mexico and Spain is white skin and blue eyes.

With that sort of attitude in Latin America; I can understand the 'brown ones' having a major inferiority complex/attitude

Sad because some of the Mestiza women are flat gorgeous.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2007, 09:07 PM

13,755 posts, read 23,217,198 times
And this has ??? to do with jobs Americans won't do?

Old 11-13-2007, 09:11 PM

3,432 posts, read 2,157,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewToCA View Post
And this has ??? to do with jobs Americans won't do?

Americans won't do Modeling jobs in Mexico-- because they will probably lose. . How's that for BS'ing?

Old 11-13-2007, 09:42 PM

640 posts, read 336,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
lawn mowing
gardening
nanny
pick fruit vegies
agriculture
walk beans
landscaping
packing house
roofing
painting
drywaller
framing/carpenter
road construction
wash dishes
cook
haul garbage
shipping/packing
factory/ assembly
laundry
houskeeping
I'm sure I missed some.hmmmmm...this list just keeps getting bigger every year, are you the next American that wont do your job?
These are jobs Americans won't do? Really?

1. Lawn care - my lawn is taken care of weekly by "Chuck". A white guy with a couple kids and wife who does this work on the weekends to add a little money to the household.

2. Gardening ~ I do my own. I enjoy it.

3. Nanny - wrong again. My daughter's nanny was a mother herself. Her husband kept the kids during the day while she was my nanny. She worked only a daytime shift and then went home to her kids. The dad then went to his night job. They are white folks.

4. Pick fruits / veggies - I grow my own, mostly. Can't comment more than that.

5. Agriculture - Oklahoma is an agriculture state. White farmers working their own land, usually with their sons, sons-in-law ~ not illegals.

6. Landscaping - maybe. I'm not sure enough to say one way...

7. Packing house - I'll give you that one.

8. All the construction type jobs listed - Maybe 50/50

9. Laundry / housekeeping - I do my own :-)

Americans do these jobs everyday.

Old 11-13-2007, 09:42 PM

358 posts, read 1,786,472 times
I dunno where this MOD CUT came from about "jobs that Americans won't do". All the stats say that even the most common immigrant jobs are jobs that are mostly done in the USA by AMERICANS. Including jobs that illegals most often do, they're just a minority of workers in their jobs nationwide.

Last edited by NewToCA; 11-13-2007 at 09:49 PM.. Reason: language

Old 11-14-2007, 10:39 AM

20,310 posts, read 18,881,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milliano View Post
I dunno where this MOD CUT came from about "jobs that Americans won't do". All the stats say that even the most common immigrant jobs are jobs that are mostly done in the USA by AMERICANS. Including jobs that illegals most often do, they're just a minority of workers in their jobs nationwide.
Ah the grain of truth........ Ssssh the pro illegals will call you a racist for such a statement.

Old 11-14-2007, 10:44 AM

2,684 posts, read 6,053,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLogic View Post
As you could probably imagine.. there aren't a lot of Mexicans in Idaho..
Are you kidding me, have you been to Idaho, no it's not LA, but there is a substantial community. When i was in school, they were almost 50% mexican.

Old 11-14-2007, 10:53 AM

375 posts, read 701,392 times
This has probably already been said, but this is just a growing list of jobs that greedy corps and employers are unwilling to pay realistic wages for, so they grab up foreigners use to working for $.10 on the dollar. Pay proper wages that a family can actually live on, and no doubt Americans will occupy those jobs, any other suggestion is just myth and propaganda.

Old 11-14-2007, 01:11 PM

2,795 posts, read 3,098,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
So you would reward the illegals for violating our laws? You would reward people for cheating? What message would that send? Dont wait come now before they change their minds....
No sir. There should always be a penalty for breaking the law, for cheating the system.. I always taught my son a dishonest victory is no victory at all. Its worse than loosing because you didnt even try to win fair.
How do you equate having to pay a fine, to a form of reward? MOD CUT

Last edited by NewToCA; 11-14-2007 at 03:56 PM.. Reason: stick to the topic

Old 11-14-2007, 05:26 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,615,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vagabond View Post
This has probably already been said, but this is just a growing list of jobs that greedy corps and employers are unwilling to pay realistic wages for, so they grab up foreigners use to working for $.10 on the dollar. Pay proper wages that a family can actually live on, and no doubt Americans will occupy those jobs, any other suggestion is just myth and propaganda.
I myself among many other Americans; both Anglo and Hispanic, agree with you 100%
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or