U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2012, 07:20 AM

9,243 posts, read 7,099,270 times

Advertisements

A citizen would never be able to get away with this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2012, 05:14 AM

23,599 posts, read 31,152,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post

Sickening, isn't it.

Old 09-28-2012, 04:17 PM

1,580 posts, read 1,422,745 times
Quote:
Most of us agree that the deliberate misinterpretation of the 14th Amendment should be clarified and birth right citizenship should be abolished. Between illegals running across the border and swimming the Rio Grande, coupled with birth right tourism we'll be totally bankrupt pretty soon. Clearly, the pandering idiots in Washington haven't thought about what they will do once voted out of office and replaced by a majority of hispanic politicians.

I wonder what they plan to do once hispanics become the majority in this country and in office? At the rate that we are being bankrupted by all the government sponsored give-aways and the tanking economy, there's only a handful of us left working and paying taxes. Whose going to pay for all the anchor babies?

Old 09-28-2012, 06:40 PM

19,899 posts, read 15,291,186 times
My State does not surprise me in the least. I find it astonishing that so many cater to the whims of the illegals, that is what i definitely have a problem with.

They are treated with kid gloves, special and different.

I am totally tired of this illegal mess we have created, that will only get worse for our children and grandchildren.

We have got to get someone in office who will change this crap. As long as we treat a people more special then it's own citizens, they will continue to come, and the cycle will never cease, until we get someone in office who is tough.

Old 09-28-2012, 06:46 PM

12,870 posts, read 12,775,361 times
that's ONE county.

how about that america? does that give you any idea how big this problem is now?

when will people understand that these illegal immigrants are TAKERS, not GIVERS, and what this country needs is more giving and caring-not less.

as an example, i point to halloween here in florida. the illegal immigrants don't trick or treat, and don't pass out candy to the other children. they bring their children to a pre-appointed spot where they have a party for them, and they are given candy there.

in addition to the actual welfare benefits, they do this with school clothes, book bags, free lunches/dinners, free computer equipment, free cell phones, free healthcare, free bus service, free clothes vouchers for mom and dad-and yet they don't donate to pay it forward. When they do get money, they send it back to mexico. (i think it now beats tourism as a revenue source in mexico)

they have a TAKING mentality here, and it isn't going to bode well for the next generation-with that sense of entitlement and not giving back in some way-and legalizing illegal behavior ENCOURAGES them. we have a leader who decided ON HIS OWN that illegal behavior is now okay and declared it to be so.

there seems to be no concern for american citizens and american children anymore-not to mention the poor legal immigrants who gained citizenship legallly and now have to be saying WTH?

obama has a lot of nerve to be going to college campuses and telling them that he is "looking out for them". they should ask him if, by looking out for them, he means massively increasing their debt load (which will blow UP when interest rates rise), or bringing all the illegal immigrants in to force them to have to struggle to find lower wage jobs in an oversaturated job market, or to compete with a "disadvantaged minority" group for college scholarships. (and i think we know how that will play out).

Last edited by floridasandy; 09-28-2012 at 06:59 PM..

Old 09-29-2012, 12:43 AM

1,150 posts, read 991,058 times
Quote:
With all the money illegal aliens are costing them, the LA city council has just voted 12-0 to build a $1.5 B stadium.

Old 09-29-2012, 01:03 AM

8,743 posts, read 5,551,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayarcy View Post
With all the money illegal aliens are costing them, the LA city council has just voted 12-0 to build a $1.5 B stadium.
WOW. A stadium for dog fighting and c*ck fighting!!! Will there be an annual "Gang Banger Get Together"?

Old 09-29-2012, 12:08 PM

1,580 posts, read 1,422,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridasandy View Post
that's ONE county.

how about that america? does that give you any idea how big this problem is now?

when will people understand that these illegal immigrants are TAKERS, not GIVERS, and what this country needs is more giving and caring-not less.

as an example, i point to halloween here in florida. the illegal immigrants don't trick or treat, and don't pass out candy to the other children. they bring their children to a pre-appointed spot where they have a party for them, and they are given candy there.

in addition to the actual welfare benefits, they do this with school clothes, book bags, free lunches/dinners, free computer equipment, free cell phones, free healthcare, free bus service, free clothes vouchers for mom and dad-and yet they don't donate to pay it forward. When they do get money, they send it back to mexico. (i think it now beats tourism as a revenue source in mexico)

they have a TAKING mentality here, and it isn't going to bode well for the next generation-with that sense of entitlement and not giving back in some way-and legalizing illegal behavior ENCOURAGES them. we have a leader who decided ON HIS OWN that illegal behavior is now okay and declared it to be so.

there seems to be no concern for american citizens and american children anymore-not to mention the poor legal immigrants who gained citizenship legallly and now have to be saying WTH?

obama has a lot of nerve to be going to college campuses and telling them that he is "looking out for them". they should ask him if, by looking out for them, he means massively increasing their debt load (which will blow UP when interest rates rise), or bringing all the illegal immigrants in to force them to have to struggle to find lower wage jobs in an oversaturated job market, or to compete with a "disadvantaged minority" group for college scholarships. (and i think we know how that will play out).

Actually Sandy, it's more of a you owe us mentality. Other than being able to provide an abundance of cheap labor, I admit to being puzzled by the across the board America is responsible fo Mexico's prosperity at the expense of total demise approach of our so called elected officials. I'm still dumb struck about Obama's blatant disregard of our laws and sovereignty.

Old 09-29-2012, 12:46 PM

1,150 posts, read 991,058 times
[quote=PurpleRain_1;26303870]Actually Sandy, it's more of a you owe us mentality. Other than being able to provide an abundance of cheap labor, I admit to being puzzled by the across the board America is responsible fo Mexico's prosperity at the expense of total demise approach of our so called elected officials. I'm still dumb struck about Obama's blatant disregard of our laws and sovereignty.[/quote

Obama sees no difference between citizens and illegal aliens, or the rest of the world for that matter. When asked why he didn't wear an American flag pin, I hear he replied that he 'didn't want to take sides.' So don't look for him to 'take sides' with citizens over illegal aliens.

Old 09-29-2012, 02:10 PM

5,302 posts, read 4,011,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayarcy View Post
...Obama sees no difference between citizens and illegal aliens, or the rest of the world for that matter. When asked why he didn't wear an American flag pin, I hear he replied that he 'didn't want to take sides.' So don't look for him to 'take sides' with citizens over illegal aliens.
The real story: Obama stops wearing flag pin - politics - Decision '08 - Barack Obama News | NBC News

Last edited by IBMMuseum; 09-29-2012 at 03:10 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration