U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2012, 04:14 PM

31,471 posts, read 14,565,596 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
Keep twisting what was said by the poster, and what I replied to...

This is simply hypothetical and racist towards Mexicans. If you can't see it then this is lost on you and you should just stop arguing.

this is an opinion which cannot be a fact, and it is racist.
Arguing? No, I didn't see any opinions mostly just facts. I didn't twist anything. A sympathizer to illegal immigrants especially where there are ethnic ties involved sees a racist behind every bush when objection is raised to their presence here and wants them held accountable to our laws rather than rewarded for breaking them. All of a sudden the lawbreakers become the victims by group.

Old 10-13-2012, 04:20 PM
Status: "Make America the Great Joke Again" (set 23 days ago)

9,059 posts, read 15,467,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Arguing? No, I didn't see any opinions mostly just facts. I didn't twist anything. A sympathizer to illegal immigrants especially where there are ethnic ties involved sees a racist behind every bush when objection is raised to their presence here and wants them held accountable to our laws rather than rewarded for breaking them. All of a sudden the lawbreakers become the victims by group.
You even admitted it was racist with this statement:

Quote:
No need to flame the entire forum for the words of one.
U r trolling for reactions just like other known trolls on this forum.

Old 10-13-2012, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Keep twisting what was said by the poster, and what I replied to...

^^^this is an opinion which cannot be a fact, and it is racist.

You even admitted it with this statement:

You post like Chicagonut with your constant need to reply, twist words and argue about everything. It is very annoying.
My wife is Chicagonut and no longer posts in this forum. We are both opposed to illegal immigration because we know the devastating effect it has on our country. Twist words, argue? What are you talking about? I am not allowed to reply or offer my opinion? Sorry, but you like many others just don't want the truth to be spoken. Now that is what is truly annoying. I will always speak the truth no matter who objects to it or puts false labels on me.

Old 10-13-2012, 04:22 PM
Status: "Make America the Great Joke Again" (set 23 days ago)

9,059 posts, read 15,467,286 times
Quote:
My wife is Chicagonut and no longer posts in this forum. We are both opposed to illegal immigration because we know the devastating effect it has on our country. Twist words, argue? What are you talking about? I am not allowed to reply or offer my opinion? Sorry, but you like many others just don't want the truth to be spoken. Now that is what is truly annoying. I will always speak the truth no matter who objects to it or puts false labels on me.
Well like your wife I will be putting you on ignore now.

I think only Benicar and AZBear (hope you are still around), are actually being straight with each other on this forum anyways.

Old 10-13-2012, 04:24 PM

Quote:
You even admitted it was racist with this statement:

U r trolling for reactions just like other known trolls on this forum.
No, that isn't what I meant. You were flaming the entire forum of anti's for words YOU deam as racist by one member and attributing them to all of us. Troll? Are you aware of the TOS of this forum? If not, you should be.

Last edited by Oldglory; 10-13-2012 at 05:10 PM..

Old 10-13-2012, 04:26 PM

Quote:

I think only Benicar and AZBear (hope you are still around), are actually being straight with each other on this forum anyways.
Thanks, I appreciate you aleviating my frustration in debating (which you call arguing) with you. It is useless to debate with those who hurl unfounded insults around.

Old 10-13-2012, 04:55 PM

5,302 posts, read 4,010,077 times
Quote:

Nah, "ArizonaBear" hasn't been a member in almost two and half years...

Old 10-13-2012, 08:30 PM

6,450 posts, read 7,553,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
And somebody else mentioned earlier in this thread that America would have the same exact problem if it were Chinese that were coming over illegally in droves like the mexicans do. I'd have to disagree with this. I think that due to their culture, they would try very hard to assimilate and contribute. I doubt that they would hold demonstrations and desecrate our flag the way these hispanic mobs do.
Quote:
^^^this is an opinion which cannot be a fact, and it is racist.
Which part is racist? The part that I said I believe Chinese would try to assimilate and contribute to our society, or the part where I said that illegal aliens and their supporters hold anti-american demonstrations and desecrate the flag of the U.S.?

Quote:
Unless you are for 100% unlimited amnesty and full citizenship you are a bitter, xenophobic, bigoted racist to these people. Pay them no mind. There's no sense in arguing.

Old 10-13-2012, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
Which part is racist? The part that I said I believe Chinese would try to assimilate and contribute to our society, or the part where I said that illegal aliens and their supporters hold anti-american demonstrations and desecrate the flag of the U.S.?

Unless you are for 100% unlimited amnesty and full citizenship you are a bitter, xenophobic, bigoted racist to these people. Pay them no mind. There's no sense in arguing.
I don't argue I express my opinions and they are backed up by our laws. It is just that the other side is intolerant of any views that don't fit their own on this issue and our laws be damned because of their own personal agendas so that's why they do what they do. There is no need to resort to personal attacks and false labels if you have a good defense for your stance. Most anti-illegal immigraton members in here are not racists, bigots, etc. myself included.

Last edited by Oldglory; 10-13-2012 at 09:18 PM..

Old 10-13-2012, 09:42 PM

20,611 posts, read 12,282,218 times
Quote:
In truth, your hypothetical millions of Chinese immigrants marching our streets cannot be a fact.

Anyways, it just never fails on this forum somebody always makes a racial remark towards Mexicans. This forum and the subject within, is very much fueled by hateful discrimination.
Uh; it's be getting WORSE for illegal aliens if the economy keeps getting worse. More and more people want them to go and stay home. "La Raza" too many times sides with "Hispanic" illegal aliens over Americans, even other Chicanos.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration