Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-17-2012, 07:05 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,698,996 times

Advertisements

Not too long one of Chapo's wives came to the USA to give birth to anchor baby twins, and now one of his daughters has attempted to do the same. I'm glad they caught this low-life.

It makes you wonder why this vicious bloody cartel is trying to have so many of it's offspring born in the USA.

APNewsBreak: Daughter of Mexican drug lord Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman held - El Paso Times

Alejandrina Gisselle Guzman Salazar, 31, was arrested Friday at San Diego's San Ysidro port of entry and charged with fraud and misuse of visas, permits and other documents.

Two U.S. officials said Monday that she told authorities her father was Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman, leader of Mexico's Sinaloa cartel. The officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the arrest publicly.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2012, 08:46 AM

5,299 posts, read 4,847,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Not too long one of Chapo's wives came to the USA to give birth to anchor baby twins, and now one of his daughters has attempted to do the same. I'm glad they caught this low-life.

It makes you wonder why this vicious bloody cartel is trying to have so many of it's offspring born in the USA...
It makes you wonder why with so much money and resources, she was caught coming through a Port of Entry (she should have used the "tunnel" underneath ). Money and resources that make it so you don't have to be on food stamps. The cartels prefer LPR and U.S. citizens members to handle their traffic into the United States - Precisely to get around troubles like getting caught on a false passport going through a Port of Entry.

Using a false U.S. passport is ultimately a lifetime ban from the U.S., when they get done with the other reasons to hold her. How does this relate to illegal aliens? She was caught on entry.

Old 10-17-2012, 10:43 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,903,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBMMuseum View Post
It makes you wonder why with so much money and resources, she was caught coming through a Port of Entry (she should have used the "tunnel" underneath ). Money and resources that make it so you don't have to be on food stamps. The cartels prefer LPR and U.S. citizens members to handle their traffic into the United States - Precisely to get around troubles like getting caught on a false passport going through a Port of Entry.

Using a false U.S. passport is ultimately a lifetime ban from the U.S., when they get done with the other reasons to hold her. How does this relate to illegal aliens? She was caught on entry.
Uh; she DID try to come here illegally using a fake passport.

Old 10-17-2012, 01:24 PM

9,240 posts, read 8,668,081 times
The children claim duel citizenship and help the daddys with the drug business.

Far as I know she is still detained in the U.S. So is she still going to give birth in the US?
Just send her back to Mexico.

Old 10-17-2012, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
The children claim duel citizenship and help the daddys with the drug business...
That's "dual citizenship". If the "children" are also citizens of the United States they could have passports of their own. Apparently the daughter of "El Chapo" didn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
...Far as I know she is still detained in the U.S. So is she still going to give birth in the US? Just send her back to Mexico.
Unless the U.S. has enough to charge her, they will have to turn her back to Mexico. Hopefully into the waiting arms of the Mexican authorities. Fly her to Mexico City.

Old 10-17-2012, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Uh; she DID try to come here illegally using a fake passport.
False passport (for her), not a "fake". I can correct myself that it was not a U.S. passport. It was a Mexican passport with a non-immigrant visa imprint (most likely, for being pregnant, a K-3 to make it look like she was the spouse of a U.S. citizen).

Another deportation for the Obama administration!...

Old 10-17-2012, 06:31 PM

62,958 posts, read 29,141,740 times
Quote:
False passport (for her), not a "fake". I can correct myself that it was not a U.S. passport. It was a Mexican passport with a non-immigrant visa imprint (most likely, for being pregnant, a K-3 to make it look like she was the spouse of a U.S. citizen).

Another deportation for the Obama administration!...
Whoopee! With DACA and him instructing Homeland Security not to deport ANY illegal immigrants unless they have a felony record he won't get any applause from me.

Old 10-17-2012, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Whoopee! With DACA and him instructing Homeland Security not to deport ANY illegal immigrants unless they have a felony record he won't get any applause from me.
I thought the recent quoted article for the return flights to Mexico were saying that half the deportations were not a criminal background...

Where's the source that only those having felonies are deported?...

Old 10-17-2012, 07:34 PM

62,958 posts, read 29,141,740 times
Quote:
I thought the recent quoted article for the return flights to Mexico were saying that half the deportations were not a criminal background...

Where's the source that only those having felonies are deported?...
Are you claiming that Obama didn't give those orders to Homeland Security when they detain any new illegal immigrants without a felony conviction? The link has been posted in here before. Perhaps these are illegal immigrants that were already set for deportation and are special cases.

Last edited by Oldglory; 10-17-2012 at 07:47 PM..

Old 10-17-2012, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Are you claiming that Obama didn't give those orders to Homeland Security when they detain any new illegal immigrants without a felony conviction? The link has been posted in here before. Perhaps these are illegal immigrants that were already set for deportation and are special cases.
Closest result I can find is this, but there is no sourced link: Impeach him on this!

Google just wants to bring up DACA information, nothing about older illegal aliens only being deported if they have a felony...

Would you be kind enough to find it for me?...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration