Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2012, 02:50 PM

5,299 posts, read 4,833,522 times

Advertisements

With "malamute", it is the details that catch him. It's said if you tell the truth, the details to your story don't change over time. Maybe he can provide some details (in private, so it is not public on the forum) to plug in here (the story sounds recent enough to have been within 60 days): https://locator.ice.gov/odls/homePage.do

There is never any questions from anyone how he "lives among them", and yet fails to do anything at all, especially for what he relates as so serious of charges...

I have a game I play with my little girl when she calls to ask where I am. It has evolved into an elaborate story about me being at the circus, with elephants and clowns around (others around me in on it will make the sounds as I give a narration). She of course doesn't believe it, but it has become a pattern over time (starting from when I visited facilities as a part of my job, and telling my kids the white lie "I went to jail today.").
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2012, 04:45 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,521,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBMMuseum View Post
With "malamute", it is the details that catch him. It's said if you tell the truth, the details to your story don't change over time. Maybe he can provide some details (in private, so it is not public on the forum) to plug in here (the story sounds recent enough to have been within 60 days): https://locator.ice.gov/odls/homePage.do

There is never any questions from anyone how he "lives among them", and yet fails to do anything at all, especially for what he relates as so serious of charges...

I have a game I play with my little girl when she calls to ask where I am. It has evolved into an elaborate story about me being at the circus, with elephants and clowns around (others around me in on it will make the sounds as I give a narration). She of course doesn't believe it, but it has become a pattern over time (starting from when I visited facilities as a part of my job, and telling my kids the white lie "I went to jail today.").
No details caught me. ICE had this guy -- they had him in the INS detention, they released him -- didn't deport him. He's back in the neighborhood. So seriously -- what could anyone possibly do if the new policy is to even release those involved with human smuggling on the USA side? The INS knows full well the address of this illegal. He even was able to get a lawyer who helped make it very easy for him. The little criminal never bothered to apply for Obama's DACA -- but now boasts that the lawyer is getting that for him so he can get a good-paying job, the lawyer argued that if he could work a good American job, he wouldn't get involved with smuggling to get money.

In a sanctuary city and under Obama's new no-deportation policies, it does no good whatsoever to report illegals.

Of course if the laws would be enforced, it would definitely make sense to report illegals -- but when the government itself refuses to enforce the laws, and believe me -- Obama himself knows that illegals are here and he knows they're committing felony document fraud, drug trafficking, etc but he's only promising them amnesty. Remember -- it was Obama who called off all deportations.

I'll see how quickly the other illegal that was in detention comes back -- I suspect he will be "given a ride" back to his country and maybe is there already but that's happened to him a couple times and he just comes right on back. That's how I know how easily illegals with records can get back over. I'll keep you informed. Like those two guys I told you about who rode their bikes on I-10 heading for California who didn't know about those checkpoints until they rode right on into that one on the way to Deming -- it only took them less than 3 days to be back laughing about their escapade.

Old 11-10-2012, 04:47 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,515,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Virtually every illegal that's been living here for some time has broken many laws beside illegal entry or visa overstay.

It's a crime if they take a job without being authorized to do so, just working here is a crime. And if they failed to pay into social security and to the IRS, that's tax evasion but it won't be held against them -- because like you say, they are special.

Using a stolen social security number is identity theft and document fraud - both felony crimes. How many illegals are working in jobs using someone else's social security number? But you can bet they'll waive that crime too when these illegals apply for DACA.
All but the most violent convicted felons will be approved for DACA. Napolitano has already instructed them not to hold such trivial offenses as ID theft and fraud against them. After all, they had to steal identities to work. In fact, it is assumed that most have committed those crimes. They are also giving their greedy, corrupt employers a pass. Talk about a travesty. Yet, only the mean-spirited oppose DACA.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration