Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2007, 04:24 PM

9,986 posts, read 18,664,342 times

Advertisements

FOXNews.com - Suspect Nabbed in Death of Texas Coed - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,300580,00.html - broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2007, 04:30 PM

3,432 posts, read 2,949,442 times
Doesn't say he was Illegal. And how would you feel if I posted links like these about racist KKK groups murdering colored people? or terrorists like the uni-bomber? They were white.

Alleged KKK member pleads not guilty - Race & Ethnicity - MSNBC.com

Gunmen kill 3 in truck full of illegal immigrants Deseret News (Salt Lake City) - Find Articles

AMERICANS KILL MEXICANS IN CLASH; One Customs Guard at Tampico Is Slai... - Article Preview - The New York Times

Old 10-09-2007, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLogic View Post
Doesn't say he was Illegal. And how would you feel if I posted links like these about racist KKK groups murdering colored people? or terrorists like the uni-bomber? They were white.

Well no it doesnt say he was illegal, but then why run to family in Mexico? ANd I dont support the KKK or the uni bomber, why would you think that?.Because they were white? Ha, I dont support all white people because I am white! I take No offense (like others here) to posting of the dumbass things white people do.

Old 10-09-2007, 04:35 PM

15,370 posts, read 39,096,626 times
So.....let me understand this.....
#1 He has a Hispanic last name
#2 He committed a crime
#3 Therefore he MUST be an illegal.

I still don't understand

Old 10-09-2007, 04:36 PM

Quote:

Gunmen kill 3 in truck full of illegal immigrants Deseret News (Salt Lake City) - Find Articles

AMERICANS KILL MEXICANS IN CLASH; One Customs Guard at Tampico Is Slai... - Article Preview - The New York Times
KKK are idiots

the last one says the trouble started with a Mexican attacking a gunners mate

I havent read the second one yet.

Old 10-09-2007, 04:39 PM

16,087 posts, read 41,145,727 times
People run to Mexico all the time after committing a crime. They don't have to be Mexican citizens, but you would think that might be a good reason to go (you know US, Hondurans, Salvadorans, Guatamalans, Nicaraguans, etc aren't exactly treated that well when entering Mexico illegally). When this story was on the news in the last week, I think pretty much everyone was thinking "look in Mexico, that's probably where he went" but none of the PC newscasts would even mention it...

Old 10-09-2007, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
#2 He committed a crime

I still don't understand
It doesnt say he isnt either so we will wait and see. If he isnt I will say so.

Old 10-09-2007, 04:40 PM

3,432 posts, read 2,949,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
#2 He committed a crime

I still don't understand
Same here.. he I guess he was trying to make a point that Mexicans kill white people? Well I hate to break it to him but White people kill Mexicans. White people kill everyone as so as every other race which.. killing in general is really unfortunate.

Old 10-09-2007, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Same here.. he I guess he was trying to make a point that Mexicans kill white people? Well I hate to break it to him but White people kill Mexicans. White people kill everyone as so as every other race which.. killing in general is really unfortunate.
He being me is a SHE. Thank you, and no it doesnt mean Mexicans kill people, it means he could possible be illegal who killed someone, if he is not I will say so, when it is determined. And who gives a rats ass if whites kill, we all know this, they are trash as well. I could post plenty. I dont feel the need to defend my "race" . I know that I dont commit crimes or kill people so why would I defend them.

Old 10-09-2007, 04:44 PM

16,087 posts, read 41,145,727 times
I don't think anyone thinks otherwise. The point is IF he is illegal, he shouldn't have been here in the first place and maybe that girl might still be alive. The victim could have been any color.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration