U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2007, 10:16 AM

457 posts, read 302,328 times

Advertisements

He wants to give ILLEGALS Federal college funds? How nice. I am still paying back my student loans and since they were originated, they've almost DOUBLED due to interest. But, who am I to complain. I am only a tax-paying AMERICAN citizen.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2007, 10:23 AM

348 posts, read 914,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PApisces View Post
He wants to give ILLEGALS Federal college funds? How nice. I am still paying back my student loans and since they were originated, they've almost DOUBLED due to interest. But, who am I to complain. I am only a tax-paying AMERICAN citizen.
Yeah, dang, what's up with that...you sure have alot of nerve..the poor illegals need more from us..you keep paying those taxes to support them because they have rights here ya know!

Old 10-10-2007, 02:07 PM

457 posts, read 302,328 times
All the while, my roomate, one of the brightest guys I have ever met, cannot get afford to go to college. He has to wait until he turns 23 so his father's income will no longer be counted on his Financial aid applications since he's refused to help pay.

But, let's not worry about ourselves. Let's stay focused on helping low-skill immigrants educated to the point that they can actually TAKE our orders at McDonald's in English without saying "Que?" every other word when we ask for french fries! lol True story, it actually happened to me. It was McDonald's for God sake! It's not like I walked into the jungle someplace and asked somebody if they had french fries! It's the NUMBER 1 selling item on the menu!!!

Old 10-10-2007, 02:51 PM

1,497 posts, read 4,375,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanboy395 View Post
News10.net - Search Results (broken link)

well obama just lost this African-American's vote.
Obama will take food off the plates of Americans for illegals.

WHY, you ask?

Because he knows he can chain migrate at least 120 million MORE aliens (adding it to the 20 million illegals here today) and he would control a voting block 10x bigger than African Americans.

So why should Obama care about you? Obama is a power-hungry monster. In fact the Democrats this year have become power-hungry monsters.

Old 10-10-2007, 03:39 PM

1,497 posts, read 4,375,406 times
I wonder if I should get a fake Mexican ID so I can get free tuition in Illinois or something.... hummm....

Being legal or a citizen in the USA sucks. Illegals get free healthcare, free college tuition, ZERO taxes, welfare, government subsidized housing,.... life is good.

Old 10-11-2007, 11:12 AM

23,007 posts, read 31,965,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvana-Guy View Post
Being legal or a citizen in the USA sucks. Illegals get free healthcare, free college tuition, ZERO taxes, welfare, government subsidized housing,.... life is good.
hell i'm medium skinned. if i develop a really bad mexican accent and say "do sombody speak spainish" i can probably pass myself off as an illegal so i can stop having to get loans to pay for college.

shame our govt rushes to help non-citizens w/o papers while dragging their feet (and in some cases not moving at all) to help those with papers and natives.

Old 10-11-2007, 12:59 PM

1,266 posts, read 2,223,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanboy395 View Post
News10.net - Search Results (broken link)

well obama just lost this African-American's vote.
OMG! I can see why you don't want to vote for him. Are you in the area of N. VA where they just announced they will be extending social services to all illegals? I just heard about that yesterday and about fell over. Apparently they are going to help with housing, job placement, etc.

Old 10-11-2007, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvana-Guy View Post
I wonder if I should get a fake Mexican ID so I can get free tuition in Illinois or something.... hummm....

Your not kiddning. What's wrong with this picture?

Old 10-11-2007, 01:03 PM

Quote:
That's right! Being a tax-paying AMERICAN citizen we must keep ourselves busy working and paying to help those that break in to our country and demand a good life at OUR expense. Maybe we should just let them all in and then move to Mexico ourselves once it's vacant.

Old 10-11-2007, 01:11 PM

3,432 posts, read 2,159,589 times
Quote:
All the while, my roomate, one of the brightest guys I have ever met, cannot get afford to go to college. He has to wait until he turns 23 so his father's income will no longer be counted on his Financial aid applications since he's refused to help pay.

But, let's not worry about ourselves. Let's stay focused on helping low-skill immigrants educated to the point that they can actually TAKE our orders at McDonald's in English without saying "Que?" every other word when we ask for french fries! lol True story, it actually happened to me. It was McDonald's for God sake! It's not like I walked into the jungle someplace and asked somebody if they had french fries! It's the NUMBER 1 selling item on the menu!!!
Same with me.. I don't qualify for Financial Aid because of my family's salary. and we pay taxes..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or