U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2007, 08:51 PM

13,755 posts, read 23,226,054 times

Advertisements

I finally found a way to link the article itself:

washingtonpost.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2007, 09:05 PM

25,107 posts, read 34,374,882 times
The Fed District Court in SFO has one of the highest reversal rates on appeal of any other FDC in the Nation

Old 10-11-2007, 08:18 AM

1,484 posts, read 3,699,303 times
Default I agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayannaaaliyah View Post
No, American Business is favored over American people. Not to mention this whole immigration thing is one big joke. One minute the government is "cracking down", the next minute Bush is trying to intervene in an execution of an illegal immigrant, then you have Texas Mayors refusing access to land for purposes of surveying for the new border fence, I mean it almost reminds me of the war on drugs Yeah we'll bust one ship carrying 50 kilos, spread it all over the news make the American people think we're really cracking down, meanwhile, 10 other ships are allowed to enter It's all just B.S.

Our government wants to keep the illegals here. Every single individual sitting in Congress is BOUGHT & PAID FOR by some Corporation benefiting from illegal immigration. As a result their profits are higher, which allows them to spend more in campaign contributions/kick backs/perks, etc. The real truth is, if they ship all the illegals back to Mexico - Big Business is going to have to pay American citizens a FAIR salary (no pimping here) which means less profit to feed their greed which would ultimately result in less campaign donations to those idiots.

I mean gimme a break American corporations will still make money, but GOD FORBID, if it's $1mill shy of what they were making previous with the illegals.
I agree with this , just seems like a good cop bad cop, dog and pony show with them all wanting (and getting) the same thing...To keep illegals here
Bush has done whatever he wants so far in the White House, many times going against laws that apply to him...now doesnt this seem well scripted...

Old 10-11-2007, 08:50 AM

Default in the news

I just read about it at:
Illegal hiring crackdown is blocked - Los Angeles Times (http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-me-nomatch11oct11,0,6771033.story?coll=la-home-center - broken link)

Towards the end someone says "lets bring them into the workforce"....The amnesty supporters are at it again and the judges are on their side.

If this block is successful, what is the point of the immigration portion of homeland security if they cant do their job? This is such a bunch of bull

Lets see Bush "override" this like he does everything else...yea right. Lawlessness and scripted trials and bought judges....

Sad part is I saw this exact example of a scripted trial and court room in a religous movie. I mean it depicts exactly this, the entire juducial system is scripted

Old 10-11-2007, 09:02 AM

457 posts, read 302,444 times
Damn activist Judges! I have no problems with "activist" judges stepping in and protecting AMERICAN's rights (like Gays, for example), but, ILLEGALS have NO RIGHTS (beyond basic human decency)to BE defended in this Country! They broke our LAWS to get here in the first place!

Old 10-11-2007, 09:10 AM

Actually this judge doesnt say that this cant be done because of a law, just what he thinks.

Old 10-11-2007, 01:59 PM

12,620 posts, read 17,695,036 times
I sure wish our activist Judges would do more to protect our children from pedophiles, abusers and murderers!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or