U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-11-2007, 06:49 AM

457 posts, read 302,328 times

Advertisements

Irving illegal immigrants' charges are mostly misdemeanors:

Well, I guess since there were ONLY 3901 charges against 1638 ILLEGALS in a year, we can just go ahead and forgive that, right?!?!?!?

Here's the breakdown:
Felony crimes (including murder, aggravated assault, rape and theft) 352 Driving without a license 341
Invalid or suspended license 110
DWI or public intoxication 633
Other misdemeanors (including outstanding tickets; assault; drug possession and prostitution) 2,465

That's 3,901 crimes that WOULDN'T have happened were the ILLEGALS not permitted to be here.

Irving illegal immigrants' charges are mostly misdemeanors | Dallas Morning News | News for Dallas, Texas | Latest News (http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/latestnews/stories/101107dnmetirvimmig.31ec7c4.html - broken link)

Then there's THIS:

Man wanted in slaying in Mexico is arrested in Dallas:
Man wanted in slaying in Mexico is arrested in Dallas | Dallas Morning News | News for Dallas, Texas | Latest News (http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/latestnews/stories/101107dnmetlatebriefarrest.34b677a.html - broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2007, 06:53 AM

348 posts, read 914,574 times
Yeah, there was a person the other day who replied something like "well, whatever, bad things happen to people whether it's done from an illegal or not" I cannot believe that way of thinking...the numbers are staggering on crime committed by illegals (who by the way are just here doing jobs Americans won't do and looking for a better life, boo hoo) but all it takes is the 1 illegal committing a crime to your family, and nothing else matters. One loss is one loss too many, when it comes to invaders that shouldn't even be in my country.

Old 10-11-2007, 06:58 AM

Here's some more statistics...Illegals kill more Americans than the Iraq war

Family Security Matters (broken link)

Those of us who have not lost a loved one at the hands of an illegal, should consider ourselves very lucky with these numbers. A war is going on in our homeland, who's protecting us?

Old 10-11-2007, 07:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by happymom4 View Post
Here's some more statistics...Illegals kill more Americans than the Iraq war

Family Security Matters (broken link)

Those of us who have not lost a loved one at the hands of an illegal, should consider ourselves very lucky with these numbers. A war is going on in our homeland, who's protecting us?
I am sorry to hear that you lost somebody. :-(

Hopefully, it will not be in vain. There will, no doubt, be an escalation in violence as this crackdown continues. My roomate is always quick to point out that they are desperate, and are not going to go willingly nor without a fight.

However, the genie is now out of the bottle officially, and we are no longer going to allow ILLEGAL INVADERS to do as they wish.

Old 10-11-2007, 07:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PApisces View Post
I am sorry to hear that you lost somebody. :-(

Hopefully, it will not be in vain. There will, no doubt, be an escalation in violence as this crackdown continues. My roomate is always quick to point out that they are desperate, and are not going to go willingly nor without a fight.

However, the genie is now out of the bottle officially, and we are no longer going to allow ILLEGAL INVADERS to do as they wish.
Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to imply that I've lost somebody...I've been lucky not to have and didn't mean for it to sound otherwise...but I am angry for the ones who have and want something done before it happens to many more Americans...

Plus, did you know, that consent for sex in mexico is only 12? And they bring this mentality here?

Old 10-11-2007, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by happymom4 View Post
Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to imply that I've lost somebody...I've been lucky not to have and didn't mean for it to sound otherwise...but I am angry for the ones who have and want something done before it happens to many more Americans...

Plus, did you know, that consent for sex in mexico is only 12? And they bring this mentality here?

That must be why there are soooo many of them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or