U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2007, 07:54 PM

348 posts, read 914,427 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLogic View Post
Oh, like this never happens? I see people joy riding all the time! Especially when you live in the middle of no where.
What? So you're saying that because you see it all the time, it makes it ok? It's still illegal, regardless how many times you have seen it done.
I've lived in the "middle of nowhere" and yes, kids drive their daddy's farm trucks or tractors on their properties...that's ok...it's when the kids are driving on public roads. It's illegal no matter how you try to justify it and this kid is a danger to everyone on that road, period.

Old 10-12-2007, 08:26 PM

3,432 posts, read 2,158,301 times
Ok great, but did you ever report them?

Old 10-12-2007, 08:28 PM

Quote:
are you asking me if I reported someone? who would I report?

Old 10-12-2007, 09:18 PM

2,087 posts, read 1,053,512 times
Quote:
You cannot report someone if they are driving a car around on private property. You are a teenager. That is why you cannot see the dangers this 14 year old poses to others. You will once you have to pay for car insurance.

Old 10-12-2007, 09:55 PM

4 posts, read 7,796 times
Smile Hello

Well first of all as long as he drives better than most adults and more responsibly, he should not have any problems i.e. you should not bother calling the police. If you are just being racist because there illegals, well thats not very nice, there are many other parents who let there teens drive, and they are not only sons of illegals, there are also sons of americans, I mean did you know that car accidents is the number 1 cause death among teens, and it is not because they dont know how to drive, most of us are excellent drivers, but they got drunk and the sons of illegal arent the only ones to get drunk you know. Well I know because I am a responsilble teen who is taking driving classes and will get my liscence (permit) next year at 16 years old. Parents should be responsible well those who let us (teens, not me) go to parties and get drunk or let us go without telling themn and not hetting punished for it. (fortunately I got parents who care and wont let me go to many parties especially if there is beer or drugs, and trust me there always especially if there are no parents)
P.S. If you live in Texas police cant stop a person because they think there a teen so don't think the police will act soon, not even if you have it on video.
And i would recomend you dont stick your nose in otheres business I hate and detaste neighbors like you, ugh. Live you life and let others live theres, and if you dont have one buy one at your local Dollar General . J/K Silly neighbors Tricks are for kids.
Got Logic?
Well laterz and take care. Amen, LOL Dont leave a unpeacfull world ,to us, the new generations, please try hard to be peacufull, the world is getting vey scary dont make it worse. PEACE. GBY

Old 10-12-2007, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiley_2010 View Post
Well first of all as long as he drives better than most adults and more responsibly, he should not have any problems i.e. you should not bother calling the police. If you are just being racist because there illegals, well thats not very nice, there are many other parents who let there teens drive, and they are not only sons of illegals, there are also sons of americans, I mean did you know that car accidents is the number 1 cause death among teens, and it is not because they dont know how to drive, most of us are excellent drivers, but they got drunk and the sons of illegal arent the only ones to get drunk you know. Well I know because I am a responsilble teen who is taking driving classes and will get my liscence (permit) next year at 16 years old. Parents should be responsible well those who let us (teens, not me) go to parties and get drunk or let us go without telling themn and not hetting punished for it. (fortunately I got parents who care and wont let me go to many parties especially if there is beer or drugs, and trust me there always especially if there are no parents)
P.S. If you live in Texas police cant stop a person because they think there a teen so don't think the police will act soon, not even if you have it on video.
And i would recomend you dont stick your nose in otheres business I hate and detaste neighbors like you, ugh. Live you life and let others live theres, and if you dont have one buy one at your local Dollar General . J/K Silly neighbors Tricks are for kids.
Got Logic?
Well laterz and take care. Amen, LOL Dont leave a unpeacfull world ,to us, the new generations, please try hard to be peacufull, the world is getting vey scary dont make it worse. PEACE. GBY
See what I mean, just when you think things can't get any crazier

Old 10-12-2007, 10:11 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,622,458 times
Quote:
Got Logic?
If you are a minor; you can be picked up and placed in juvenile detention.

And; yes, if I saw someone as you described acting stupid out in public.....have cell phone, will call the authorities.

In other words; if you are going to party, etc. be discreet-------been there, done that when I was a teenager.

Old 10-12-2007, 10:16 PM

7,728 posts, read 10,813,696 times
what part of ILLEGAL does not compute to people. So trafficking drugs is ILLEGAL, should we pretend not to notice the person selling drugs at the High school? It's ILLEGAL to drive without a license, if I did it I'd be hauled into court.

Old 10-12-2007, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by msina View Post
what part of ILLEGAL does not compute to people. So trafficking drugs is ILLEGAL, should we pretend not to notice the person selling drugs at the High school? It's ILLEGAL to drive without a license, if I did it I'd be hauled into court.

but mom, everyone's doing it

Old 10-12-2007, 11:04 PM

2,087 posts, read 1,053,512 times
Quote:
Got Logic?

First of all most teens are not excellent drivers, just ask your insurance agent why. To be an excellent driver takes years of experiance with road conditions, weather, car problems like driving at 70 miles an hour and have a blowout. Any teen that thinks thay have it down after a few months or a couple of years on the road is a fool.

Second, ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION IS OUR BUSINESS and once you start working it will be your turn to start paying for them with your tax dollars. It is the illegal immigrants that have run right up our nose and made them our business.

Kids
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or