U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2007, 08:34 AM

9,321 posts, read 16,136,339 times

Advertisements

I think we should all be armed with video cameras. Put it on the web, send it to Bill O'Reily on Fox News. He would air it.

Old 10-13-2007, 09:12 AM

96 posts, read 250,276 times
Default document it

hey,

get as many people from you neiborhood to go with you to the
police station and report it with all of these people present. get the name
of the OFFICER'S that you report it to and when they refuse to do anything
tell them that you are going to document that the police have been notified
and they refused to do act. Then draw up a paper stating your action's
and have everyone sign it in front of a notery and then send a copy to the
police informing them that should these people injure anyone you will give this
legal document to the injured party to help them in a law suit agains the
police department and the city in which you live. Do the same to all agencies
that you contact and draw up the same papers and send them copies and
also inform them that you are going to cantact the media.
these noeterized papper's are legal documets and will stan up in court
when you give them to the injured party/parties.

LOVE THE U.S.A.

Old 10-13-2007, 10:36 AM

273 posts, read 178,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smiley_2010 View Post
And i would recomend you dont stick your nose in otheres business I hate and detaste neighbors like you, ugh.
I'm glad there is a juvinelle here to share their opinion. She/he sounds very much like the boy in question and the response he gave when I confronted him about driving. He said;"...but in mexico we do it all the time."

Who will be pay for your car insurance, you or your mom? You will have to work every free minute you're not in school if you have to pay because you, as a driver, are a high risk. The smartest teens in the world are the ones who know they don't have all the answers. Until you start working and paying taxes and insurance...you are a 'non-citizen' with far less rights than the illegal aliens. Adults who get involved are doing so out of genuine care for our fellow citizens, our country and yes....your future.

I thank everyone for their responses and great suggestions. I decided to put it in writing and mail it to each and every entity of our local and state government. There will be a "CC:" at the bottom of the letter with a laundry list of officials and I'm certain that will get the attention of gov.t workers who spend their carreers trying to 'fly under the radar'.

Old 10-13-2007, 10:41 AM

15,371 posts, read 33,766,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smiley_2010 View Post
Well first of all as long as he drives better than most adults and more responsibly, he should not have any problems i.e. you should not bother calling the police. If you are just being racist because there illegals, well thats not very nice, there are many other parents who let there teens drive, and they are not only sons of illegals, there are also sons of americans, I mean did you know that car accidents is the number 1 cause death among teens, and it is not because they dont know how to drive, most of us are excellent drivers, but they got drunk and the sons of illegal arent the only ones to get drunk you know. Well I know because I am a responsilble teen who is taking driving classes and will get my liscence (permit) next year at 16 years old. Parents should be responsible well those who let us (teens, not me) go to parties and get drunk or let us go without telling themn and not hetting punished for it. (fortunately I got parents who care and wont let me go to many parties especially if there is beer or drugs, and trust me there always especially if there are no parents)
P.S. If you live in Texas police cant stop a person because they think there a teen so don't think the police will act soon, not even if you have it on video.
And i would recomend you dont stick your nose in otheres business I hate and detaste neighbors like you, ugh. Live you life and let others live theres, and if you dont have one buy one at your local Dollar General . J/K Silly neighbors Tricks are for kids.
Got Logic?
Well laterz and take care. Amen, LOL Dont leave a unpeacfull world ,to us, the new generations, please try hard to be peacufull, the world is getting vey scary dont make it worse. PEACE. GBY
SORRY SMILEY.....if the unlicensed person is driving on the roads then it IS the neighbors business.......and race has nothing to do with it......

Old 10-13-2007, 01:09 PM

6,739 posts, read 8,541,977 times
See, they can do and say whatever they want - With no recourse.

Who's protecting the Citizens of this Country.

Good Luck, OP

Old 10-13-2007, 01:13 PM

491 posts, read 1,291,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pablo-me View Post
Well folks, you may remember the story of my mexican neighbors who don't speak english and my fight with the police to keep their 14 year old son from driving around without a license, insurance, registration and false plates.....all with his parents conscent and encouragement. I thought it was over when the police picked up the boy and fined the family $500. For a month, the car sat idle, backed into the driveway (presumably to hide the fact it didn't have plates).

Now guess what!?....That's right, he's back on the road driving his papa around and trying to not get caught. I exhausted my calls to 911 and the police treat it like an isolated 14 year old just having a little joy ride. It's all good, until he runs over a child or kills someone...then we'll hear the "I'm sorry...I didn't know...we do it in mexico.." story. The parents are the ones who should be punished and deported for teaching their son how US laws do not have to be respected...just like in mexico.

What's my next step?
how do you know they are illegal, legal immigrants know how to speak their native languages as well

Old 10-13-2007, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOVE THE U.S.A. View Post

LOVE THE U.S.A.
is that the same united states of america that was built by illegal immigrants?

Old 10-13-2007, 01:27 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,622,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oktaren View Post
Do not even go there: Mexico was taken over by Spain's Cortez and today; the indigenous people refer to themselves as Hispanic.

Most countries started out 'illegally'-------they were colonized by stronger cultures.

Difference is that our government is in collusion with the illegal immigrants IMHO------otherwise; our borders would have been secured 25 years ago.

Old 10-13-2007, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Do not even go there: Mexico was taken over by Spain's Cortez and today; the indigenous people refer to themselves as Hispanic.

Most countries started out 'illegally'-------they were colonized by stronger cultures.

Difference is that our government is in collusion with the illegal immigrants IMHO------otherwise; our borders would have been secured 25 years ago.
i never said the immigrants had to be indiginous themselves. almost no one is indiginous to where they currently are living. even native americans are most likely not native to this soil. which is why this entire illegal thing is ridiculous to me.

throughout or history there has always been 'illegal' immigrants including our founding fathers.

either way, it is impossible to secure borders. even walls won't stop anything.

Old 10-13-2007, 02:48 PM

348 posts, read 914,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oktaren View Post
Aren't you the same poster who on the US forum said that the United States Flag is just a piece of cloth to you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or