U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2007, 10:42 AM

3,432 posts, read 2,157,153 times

Advertisements

Invade or come here to work? I don't think I've seen any Illegal immigrants in the street rioting and killing Americans with AK-47's and robbing of walmarts. Not since the L.A riots And even then, most were Legal Mexicans.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2007, 10:50 AM

2,087 posts, read 1,052,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLogic View Post
Invade or come here to work? I don't think I've seen any Illegal immigrants in the street rioting and killing Americans with AK-47's and robbing of walmarts. Not since the L.A riots And even then, most were Legal Mexicans.
You think they need a gun to invade our country? They get enough Mexicans in an area and one by one they vote in their people to elected office. I think if you spend some time looking into the radical Mexican activist websites this is exactly their intention and it is exactly what they are promoting. They are also telling them to breed breed breed to make as many Mexican babies as possible.

Are you ready for your America to be like the disastrous and corrupt Mexico?

Old 10-13-2007, 11:07 AM

273 posts, read 178,299 times
Mexico has some of the most lax and unsafe aviation standards in the world. I'm going to laugh my ass off when one of those babies makes a smoking hole!

Old 10-13-2007, 11:11 AM

273 posts, read 178,299 times
Quote:
Whoa kiddo! You need to bone up on your current events. Illegal aliens are responsible for more than 97% of crimes committed in this country by foriegn nations.

Old 10-13-2007, 11:34 AM

15,371 posts, read 33,759,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citigirl View Post
You think they need a gun to invade our country? They get enough Mexicans in an area and one by one they vote in their people to elected office. I think if you spend some time looking into the radical Mexican activist websites this is exactly their intention and it is exactly what they are promoting. They are also telling them to breed breed breed to make as many Mexican babies as possible.

Are you ready for your America to be like the disastrous and corrupt Mexico?
I thought we were talking about ILLEGALS...they don't have the right to vote.....if we're talking about ANY person of mexican descent.....then ya get what ya deserve for not voting.

Old 10-13-2007, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
I thought we were talking about ILLEGALS...they don't have the right to vote.....if we're talking about ANY person of mexican descent.....then ya get what ya deserve for not voting.
Illegal immigrants don't have the right to vote but if they have phoney IDs or a legal drivers license they can vote and they mostly vote Democrat. Why do you think the Democrats and liberals keep fighting against requiring a photo ID to vote? Also why do you think in these liberal states they want to give them drivers licenses? So...they...can ...vote.

Old 10-13-2007, 04:36 PM

348 posts, read 914,288 times
Quote:
The LA riots were in the early 90's if I'm not mistaken, and you said you are 18? You remember the riots clearly? Plus, I don't think you will get much support with your last sentence.

Old 10-13-2007, 04:57 PM

348 posts, read 914,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citigirl View Post
Americans, not anglos, Americans are are organizing and voting to take back of our country from illegal immigrants as witnessed by our defeat of every amnesty bill that has come before congress.

Every time a Mexican flys their Mexican flag in our country we gain more supporters in the fight to deport all illegal immigrants.
shhhh, the illegals are catching on to that...keep it a secret so we get more supporters
Love how they changed their ways after the ruckus of them flying their mexican flags, then all of a sudden at their next rally/demand they are just sweet little immigrants waving American flags...makes me sick how they play the game and manipulate.

Old 10-13-2007, 06:07 PM

139 posts, read 466,716 times
I keep wondering why no one is commenting on the fact that these are Mexican INDIANS who are being helped by Mexico to come here. Mexico is getting rid of its Indian problem. And they call us racist? When was the last time you saw a light skinned Mexican picking tomatoes, or trimming trees?

Old 10-13-2007, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ORexpat View Post
I keep wondering why no one is commenting on the fact that these are Mexican INDIANS who are being helped by Mexico to come here. Mexico is getting rid of its Indian problem. And they call us racist? When was the last time you saw a light skinned Mexican picking tomatoes, or trimming trees?

Racism is alive and well in Mexico but you are correct no one wants to mention that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration