Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-03-2012, 07:29 AM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,628,401 times

Advertisements

I have brought this up on many threads. Our government thinks our problems are to do with Social Security and the military but I think MOST of our financial problems are coming from people being her illegally and robbing the American taxpayer. Why does this president encourage these people? It is un-American to be encouraging others to defraud our government.

They can work for lower wages because they get housing, food, medical, etc. from the American taxpayer. The people that benefit are big business. Just another war on the middle class in America. Both political parties are in this and I think it is time for realy Americans to step up and flood D. C. with a demand to rid our country of these people that do not belong here. Send them packing.

We are borrowing money from China to pay for these people that are not even citizens. It needs to stop and yesterday would have been a good time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2012, 08:52 AM

5,299 posts, read 4,847,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
He did die (was killed) a couple years ago. I never saw their EITC check - but if you knew these people, you'd know that even a $6,000 check split 3 ways would have been a big windfall for all. Actually the illegal couple and their kids took off for Colorado so I don't know what's going on with them now. Maybe they had a bunch more kids but I don't know...
But the way you described him (single and disabled), your "$6,000 check" is not very likely (and it is above the maximum amount based on the most ideal qualifications a few years ago; Look it up online)...

Quote:
...He also sold his green card a few times -- he no longer had it when he prematurely left this earth. I don't know why he didn't have the replacement -- unless they were questioning why he had lost so many. All I know is he didn't have the green card any more for some time and hadn't gotten a replacement - which usually takes just a week.
How people still believe you here I have no idea - Saying a Resident Card (with biometric data, where they have to make an individual replacement) is easily replaced in a week without questions, especially after the "loss" of others before, is pure fiction...

Old 12-03-2012, 10:14 AM

15,171 posts, read 18,560,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
I have brought this up on many threads. Our government thinks our problems are to do with Social Security and the military but I think MOST of our financial problems are coming from people being her illegally and robbing the American taxpayer. Why does this president encourage these people? It is un-American to be encouraging others to defraud our government.

They can work for lower wages because they get housing, food, medical, etc. from the American taxpayer. The people that benefit are big business. Just another war on the middle class in America. Both political parties are in this and I think it is time for realy Americans to step up and flood D. C. with a demand to rid our country of these people that do not belong here. Send them packing.

We are borrowing money from China to pay for these people that are not even citizens. It needs to stop and yesterday would have been a good time.
I couldn't agree more. The government's refusal to address this issue is unconscionable. They have known about all of these scams for years, yet nothing is done. And, we aren't talking about a few million dollars. These scams total in the billions annually. I posted a video on another thread in which the Treasury Inspector General lamented the astronomical waste of tax funds resulting from illegal immigration fraud. He said he has tried, to no avail, to make the government resolve this devastating problem. But, there's obviously a concerted effort by high-ranking government officials to sweep this under the rug. Yet, they have the nerve to discuss reductions to Medicare for our seniors. It's sickening.

Sadly, the pro-illegal lobby has managed to successfully portray all opposition to illegal immigration as being motivated by racism, xenophobia, nativism, etc. Many are afraid to protest or express their opposition for fear of being demonized. But, you're right. We MUST fight these crooks. If we don't, they will pass another amnesty, which will be the final nail in the coffin. They are nothing but greedy globalists, who don't give a damn about the citizens of this country. They only care about competing against China in the cheap labor arena. I will never understand how so many can be so blinded by party loyalty, that they actually can't see this insidious agenda being orchestrated before their own eyes. It's almost as if mass hypnosis has been used.

Old 12-03-2012, 07:05 PM

5,297 posts, read 7,630,795 times
Romney was the only one that took a semi hard line with illegals and look what it got him.

Quote:
...Benicar...snipped...The government's refusal to address this issue is unconscionable. They have known about all of these scams for years, yet nothing is done. And, we aren't talking about a few million dollars. These scams total in the billions annually. I posted a video on another thread in which the Treasury Inspector General lamented the astronomical waste of tax funds resulting from illegal immigration fraud. He said he has tried, to no avail, to make the government resolve this devastating problem. But, there's obviously a concerted effort by high-ranking government officials to sweep this under the rug. Yet, they have the nerve to discuss reductions to Medicare for our seniors. It's sickening.....snipped...
anybody interesting in helping fight this knows the website to go to.....right ? NUSA. It's free, it's effective.
The government doesn't give a rats butt about the American people, white, black, yellow or mixed.

Old 12-03-2012, 08:55 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,692,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBMMuseum View Post
But the way you described him (single and disabled), your "$6,000 check" is not very likely (and it is above the maximum amount based on the most ideal qualifications a few years ago; Look it up online)...

How people still believe you here I have no idea - Saying a Resident Card (with biometric data, where they have to make an individual replacement) is easily replaced in a week without questions, especially after the "loss" of others before, is pure fiction...
I never said I've seen the actual EITC check -- so I don't know how big it was -- but I do know it was substantial.

Now admit you're rather amazed because I told you of these schemes that I knew a long time ago were going on -- and finally in one state, the IRS has caught on -- or at least following up. They've had to have known of these scams --- but as usual, illegals aren't expected to abide by the laws.

I knew these illegals were using that other neighbor on their kids' birth certificates which I found puzzling because they don't need a legal green card resident as a parent in order to collect their big food stamps and other government handouts. I had wondered why, I even thought maybe they were under the misunderstanding that to get welfare handouts, one parent had to be here legally -- until it came out that they were doing this for the EITC money -- and believe me, these aren't smart people. Not one of them could have come up with this on their own, and like I said, not one speaks English or is bright enough to ever learn it. If they were doing it, you can bet it's a very wide-spread practice.

Yes -- it only takes about a week to get your immigration documents replaced - if you sell them or lose them. Simply report that you lost them or someone might have stole them --- and they replace them. People around here use green cards all the time that don't have their real names on them -- but whose going to know what someone's real name is when they're contracting for some job? Many Americans will see the guy has a green card and just figure he must be legal. They're not going to know the name isn't right.

Old 12-03-2012, 09:59 PM

5,299 posts, read 4,847,096 times
Quote:
I never said I've seen the actual EITC check -- so I don't know how big it was -- but I do know it was substantial...
Of course it was, it makes for a better story that way...

But it doesn't come out describing him as disabled and single to get a "substantial" credit, look it up online...

Quote:
...Now admit you're rather amazed because I told you of these schemes that I knew a long time ago were going on -- and finally in one state, the IRS has caught on -- or at least following up. They've had to have known of these scams --- but as usual, illegals aren't expected to abide by the laws.

I knew these illegals were using that other neighbor on their kids' birth certificates which I found puzzling because they don't need a legal green card resident as a parent in order to collect their big food stamps and other government handouts. I had wondered why, I even thought maybe they were under the misunderstanding that to get welfare handouts, one parent had to be here legally -- until it came out that they were doing this for the EITC money -- and believe me, these aren't smart people. Not one of them could have come up with this on their own, and like I said, not one speaks English or is bright enough to ever learn it. If they were doing it, you can bet it's a very wide-spread practice...
I admit I'm amazed by your stories, especially this one:

Quote:
...Yes -- it only takes about a week to get your immigration documents replaced - if you sell them or lose them. Simply report that you lost them or someone might have stole them --- and they replace them. People around here use green cards all the time that don't have their real names on them -- but whose going to know what someone's real name is when they're contracting for some job? Many Americans will see the guy has a green card and just figure he must be legal. They're not going to know the name isn't right.
I think you've found your ideal audience here (they don't question you on specifics, like why you don't contact the IRS), congratulations...

Old 12-04-2012, 11:09 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,692,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBMMuseum View Post
Of course it was, it makes for a better story that way...

But it doesn't come out describing him as disabled and single to get a "substantial" credit, look it up online...

I admit I'm amazed by your stories, especially this one:

I think you've found your ideal audience here (they don't question you on specifics, like why you don't contact the IRS), congratulations...
First of all -- this guy wasn't using disabled and single to get more of a credit as far as I know -- he was disabled and single - because he was disabled, he earned very little money. Well he's not disabled any more, he's dead. The couple with all the kids left town and headed to Colorado. Unfortunately I don't have any more updates on them for you for now.

The government does not pursue illegals where I live -- if you knew or ever saw where I live, you would know it doesn't. The USA government knows full well illegals are here, it knows they are breaking all kinds of laws --- and all the politicians are doing is promising them big rewards of amnesty and easy citizenship.

Old 12-05-2012, 07:49 AM

3,204 posts, read 2,867,824 times
I've been reading the Mexico forum lately because we have talked about buying a home there. I'm really suprised at how Mexico is making it MUCH HARDER for Americans to live or visit there for extended periods. I guess they don't feel it's a plus economically for their country to have Americans paying sales tax inspite of the fact most don't have kids attending their schools.

They have also taken health insurance from many expats that have paid into their system for years.

Mexico should fare pretty well by sending their poor here, getting US companies to outsorce jobs there, and treating Americans poorly there.

They must have smarter people running for office than we do. Go figure!

Old 12-06-2012, 02:03 AM

1,150 posts, read 1,178,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Yes, that's a widespread practice. Obviously, they don't give a damn about their kids. Otherwise, they wouldn't "borrow" their SSN and leave their children with a bad credit rating, unpaid debts, etc. That's incredibly selfish.

Actually, it's probably not so bad for the kids. They'll say "Not my fault, Mama did it," or "Papa did it." No doubt they'll be forgiven, a new SS# issued, and their clean credit rating will be restored.

Old 12-07-2012, 07:22 AM

15,171 posts, read 18,560,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isitmeorarethingsnuts? View Post
I've been reading the Mexico forum lately because we have talked about buying a home there. I'm really suprised at how Mexico is making it MUCH HARDER for Americans to live or visit there for extended periods. I guess they don't feel it's a plus economically for their country to have Americans paying sales tax inspite of the fact most don't have kids attending their schools.

They have also taken health insurance from many expats that have paid into their system for years.

Mexico should fare pretty well by sending their poor here, getting US companies to outsorce jobs there, and treating Americans poorly there.

They must have smarter people running for office than we do. Go figure!
Not only that, but American expats are now being asked to leave Mexico (self-deport) if they earn less than a specified amount monthly. Unlike the US, Mexico doesn't want non-citizens living there if they can't support themselves. Funny, they have no problem dumping their illiterate underclass on U.S. taxpayers. If there's a more hypocritical government than Mexico, I certainly haven't heard of one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration