U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2007, 03:54 PM

13,755 posts, read 23,223,535 times

Advertisements

This thread is getting close to being closed, stay civil and on topic.

Old 10-15-2007, 04:07 PM

384 posts, read 850,568 times
Gosh, I really wish I could have experienced the Americas and Africa before bad white men came along and deflowered them. I have heard that these continents were peaceful, loving, and diverse places where no one ever killed, raped, pillaged, stole anyone's property, conquered, or spoke a discouraging word to one another. Utopia. You bad greedy white guys should be ashamed of yourselves; both past and present.

Old 10-15-2007, 04:11 PM

1,510 posts, read 710,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by expgc View Post
Gosh, I really wish I could have experienced the Americas and Africa before bad white men came along and deflowered them. I have heard that these continents were peaceful, loving, and diverse places where no one ever killed, raped, pillaged, stole anyone's property, conquered, or spoke a discouraging word to one another. Utopia. You bad greedy white guys should be ashamed of yourselves; both past and present.
you should read up on native american culture. there was good and bad, like all societies throughout history, but many of them were peaceful, respectful of nature and planet, and lived humbly and thankfully. to think that was taken from them is just sad to me.

Old 10-15-2007, 04:13 PM

457 posts, read 302,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewToCA View Post
This thread is getting close to being closed, stay civil and on topic.
Yea, please go ahead close the thread. I thought maybe we could actually get some decent conversation started, but, I thought wrong. It just goes to show that people that are PRO-ILLEGAL only want to point fingers and demand ENTITLEMENTS, not provide alternate solutions to the PROBLEM of ILLEGALS. That thought pre-supposes that are consicous that it IS a problem.

Old 10-15-2007, 04:14 PM

Quote:
GIVE ME A BREAK.

Old 10-15-2007, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PApisces View Post
Yea, please go ahead close the thread. I thought maybe we could actually get some decent conversation started, but, I thought wrong. It just goes to show that people that are PRO-ILLEGAL only want to point fingers and demand ENTITLEMENTS, not provide alternate solutions to the PROBLEM of ILLEGALS. That thought pre-supposes that are consicous that it IS a problem.
here's my solution: simultaneously work towards diplomatically improving the equality within mexico's government, while creating a free, streamlined immigration process. this will avoid a bloody revolution, and also take away incentives for mexican nationals to immigrate "illegally". once they are coerced into legal immigration, they are subsequently allowed to attain their own documentation, and be able to pay into the system they receive from, same as any american. you cut down on body count, incarceration, criminal activity, and the imbalance of payout/pay-in in regards to social services and taxes in general. we help bolster the economy of our neighbors, and can promote fair trade. we would create a strong ally, and it would demonstrate to the rest of the world that the united states still has goodness within.

Old 10-15-2007, 04:19 PM

Quote:
GIVE ME A BREAK.
his post was sarcastic, smart guy.

Old 10-15-2007, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GH0ST.. View Post
his post was sarcastic, smart guy.
Please refrain from personal attacks. Thanks.

Old 10-15-2007, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Please refrain from personal attacks. Thanks.
i thought "smart" was a compliment

Old 10-15-2007, 05:37 PM

8,973 posts, read 14,617,384 times
Quote:
. You bad greedy white guys should be ashamed of yourselves; both past and present.
Many of us ARE....just read our posts!......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or