U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-09-2012, 10:18 AM

4,827 posts, read 4,645,479 times

Advertisements

Doesn't this article make you feel all warm and fuzzy?

Secret criminals: US quietly released 8,500 criminals who were supposed to be deported -- with deadly consequences - News - Boston.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-09-2012, 10:21 AM

18,563 posts, read 15,768,765 times
No but it's the law. Unless these countries agree to take them back they have to be released.

Old 12-09-2012, 12:29 PM

31,471 posts, read 14,559,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
No but it's the law. Unless these countries agree to take them back they have to be released.
Ubelievable! If their countries refuse to take them back they should not be released back into our society. A bill for their upkeep in our prisons and jails should be sent to their countries or if we are donating monies to those countries the amount it costs us to keep them incarcerated should be deducted from that.

Old 12-09-2012, 01:47 PM
Status: "My eyes are rolled back so far I can see my brain." (set 10 days ago)

13,367 posts, read 11,871,000 times
Quote:
People being deported need travel papers — such as a passport
You can't make this stuff up, folks. They can stay here without papers, but we won't deport them without them.

Our country is seriously effed up.

Old 12-09-2012, 04:55 PM

3,186 posts, read 5,450,757 times
I could find a place for them while they wait..A place they would not like..I would allso find a place for their seeeesters too.

Old 12-10-2012, 11:29 AM

15,179 posts, read 15,807,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
You can't make this stuff up, folks. They can stay here without papers, but we won't deport them without them.

Indeed it is. Our spineless government has made the U.S. the official dumping ground for the world's miscreants. Now, these rapists and murderers will be living in our communities where they'll continue to victimize citizens. What country, other than the U.S., would tolerate such BS? I bet if we threatened to cut off aid, they would change their tune.

Old 12-10-2012, 12:46 PM

1,580 posts, read 1,422,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Indeed it is. Our spineless government has made the U.S. the official dumping ground for the world's miscreants. Now, these rapists and murderers will be living in our communities where they'll continue to victimize citizens. What country, other than the U.S., would tolerate such BS? I bet if we threatened to cut off aid, they would change their tune.
Since they think the solution to this problem is releasing the illegal alien criminal element, I think the only viable solution is that the criminals be mandated to live amongst those government officials that approve their release.

Old 12-13-2012, 12:56 AM

20,310 posts, read 18,881,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleRain_1 View Post
Since they think the solution to this problem is releasing the illegal alien criminal element, I think the only viable solution is that the criminals be mandated to live amongst those government officials that approve their release.
ROFLMAO I love it.

Old 12-13-2012, 06:48 AM

12,870 posts, read 12,772,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post

yes, it is.

and it doesn't look like it is going to be fixed anytime soon.

we are led by cowards and traitors-unprincipled money grubbers. here is the newest money grubbing scheme, to take away generations of work and wealth accumulation:

Members of Responsible Wealth have proposed a plan that goes well beyond the one put forth by President Barack Obama, which calls for raising the current estate tax by 10 percent, to a maximum of 45% of an estate's value above a $7.5 million exemption per couple.

Responsible Wealth's proposal would lower that exemption to $4 million so more estates qualify for the tax,

a HUGE estate tax, probably to give more money to illegals so that they can be comfortable here and not go anywhere before the next election, or maybe just more money to line their own pockets.

there isn't anybody guarding the henhouse anymore-- eric holder is a joke, and the SEC NEVER did its job.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration