Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2007, 08:56 AM

87 posts, read 164,189 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PApisces View Post
You and all the ILLEGALS should go back to mexico.
You got that right!

Old 10-16-2007, 08:58 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 26 days ago)

27,645 posts, read 16,129,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LosDelRio View Post
Stop blaming illegal (and legal) immigration for all of the problems in the United States. Trust me, more money is being wasted on the war in Iraq than the money illegal immigration costs.

If you people need a scapegoat, blame yourselves...blame yourselves for voting for Dubya, because he's the one who has got you all into this mess.

Stop blaming immigrants for everything....it makes you look like a bunch of racists....immigrants this, Hispanics that, immigrants that, etc, etc.

Illegals aren't stealing your jobs....globalization is. How many Americans strive to mow lawns, work at gas stations or sell flowers in the street?

Immigrants come to this country FOR THE SAME REASON THAT YOUR ANCESTORS CAME HERE: FOR A BETTER LIFE. They are only human, just like you.

Go learn Spanish or something. Most developed countries are bilingual, or even trilingual.

Impression of a gringo: "Oh my god, dem' Hispanics are a commin', speakin' all that Hispanic stuff....oh nooooooooooooooo!!!!"
Mexican: "Que pasa??"
More Americans being killed by illegal aliens than in the war.
There's plenty of blame to go around and Bush is just one of em.
This is the immigration forum.
Globalization hurts and so does 38 million hungry illegals.
I've seen more Americans mowing lawns than illegals 10 years ago.
If they learned English and came legally, they are welcome with open arms.
Impression of an Illegal "We were here first, go home gringo."

Last edited by NewToCA; 10-16-2007 at 04:31 PM..

Old 10-16-2007, 09:29 AM

1,266 posts, read 2,508,604 times
Huh? What the heck was that? If your an illegal, go home.

Old 10-16-2007, 09:41 AM

30,345 posts, read 51,937,226 times
Quote:
MOD CUT all the ILLEGALS should go back to mexico.
What if they're not from Mexico?? Not fair to dump other country's problems on them too!

Old 10-16-2007, 09:49 AM

457 posts, read 431,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
What if they're not from Mexico?? Not fair to dump other country's problems on them too!
Actually, more than fair. They deserve ALL Illegals for awhile. ;-)

Old 10-16-2007, 09:53 AM

30,345 posts, read 51,937,226 times
Quote:
Actually, more than fair. They deserve ALL Illegals for awhile. ;-)
Yeah, that'll solve all the problems - LOL. If you really want to get rid of them (which I'm not saying I support), why not send them somewhere that's harder to get back from?

Old 10-16-2007, 09:59 AM

7,138 posts, read 14,638,103 times
Not a bad idea gizmo! Let's see what what happens....

I am against ALL immigration to this country at this time. We have WAY too many legals and US citizens here as it is, 300 million and counting. It needs to be stopped altogether, then there won't be any PC crap about favoring only those who might just be an advantage to our country. You can only get so many people into a phone booth. We can't continue being the world's giant tit indefinitely.

Old 10-16-2007, 10:32 AM

402 posts, read 1,061,171 times
Quote:
The illegal immigrants have been flooding America for 30 years. Has Bush been in office that long?
It's been going on much longer than that. I am 66 YO and remember the raids in the fields when my dad was share cropping in Indio CA,. Even in the cotton fields, the border patrol would come out as soon as they did the illegals would run to thier hideouts. Yes hideouts, made for them by their employers. One employer even built a camoflaged room for his (foreman an illegal) It walls was made of wooden crates that looked like a stack of crates waiting to be filled with produce. This was all going on back in the 1950's and the raids were called "Operqation *******" Started by then President Dwight D Eisenhower. There was over a million illegals here then. They were picking up in the neighbohood of 1,000 illegals a day. Many of the illegals went back to Mexico volunteerily to avoid being caught by the Border Patrol. the ones deported were taken deep into Mexico to make it harder for them to return. This went on for months until Critics of Operation ******* considered it xenophobic and heartless. It was discontinued at that time, because of bleeding hearts. And it is a shame IMO It should be happening today.

I don't think all illegals should be sent to Mexico because they are not All Mexicans. that would not be the right thing to do. Everyone should go home to their own country and go through the proper channels to come back. then if they are willing to assimilate and obay our laws, then, I think they would be welcomed with open arms by most Americans.

I don't have one but I understand a person can not even get a passport to another country without cost, getting certain vacinations and waiting approval. Why should it be any different for someone wanting to come here permanently?

Old 10-16-2007, 10:38 AM

7,727 posts, read 12,382,450 times
Just try living illegally in any of the countries south of the U.S. You will be caught and imprisoned. You will not be given legal representation or any other consideration because you are ILLEGAL. I'm so tired of the Waah Waah Waah. I don't feel sorry for you if you are here illegally. You have commited a crime, period.

Old 10-16-2007, 10:41 AM

1,484 posts, read 4,155,832 times
being that the poster hasnt even responded to the thread again, just looking to start a troll like thread.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration