U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-17-2012, 11:01 AM

9,243 posts, read 7,097,724 times

Advertisements

She is an very arrogant illegal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2012, 11:27 AM

31,471 posts, read 14,565,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
She is an very arrogant illegal.
I wonder where she is from where she didn't have freedom? Mexico for one is certainly a country based on democracy and freedom.

The natural need to migrate can't be suppressed? Really? I guess all the countries in the world didn't get the memo since they all have immigration laws.

From the article:

"If there’s anything you take away from my letter, please let it be this: No human being is illegal. The I-word has been used to fuel racism, hate crimes and bullying. Young children are being impacted negatively by the I-word: children like my brother, children who grow up into undocumented adults and continue to fight for immigration reform like me. By using the I-word, one should take responsibility that their words serve to dehumanize entire communities. When using the I-word, one should take responsibility that words have real and ugly consequences on the fates of real human beings".

No human being is illegal? Uh, yes they can be illegally in our country. Oh, yeah calling a spade a spade fuels racism, hate crimes, etc. Dehumanizing? Undocumented? I don't know of anyone who doesn't have some documents including illegal immigrants except theirs are usually fake or stolen. So if we call someone who steals from a bank a bank robber that is dehumanizing them? Doesn't get any funnier than this, does it?

Last edited by Oldglory; 12-17-2012 at 11:39 AM..

Old 12-17-2012, 12:16 PM

23,599 posts, read 31,143,716 times
She's an idiot.

And illegal.

Illegal illegal illegal.

Old 12-17-2012, 01:05 PM

15,179 posts, read 15,809,199 times
If she doesn't want to be considered an illegal alien in this country, then she should leave, and apply to return through legal channels. Until then, whether she likes it or not, she is illegal, and she can blame her parents for her illegal status. I'm so sick of these arrogant Dreamies and their nasty, ingrate attitudes. DACA has only fueled more arrogance and insolence. They show no appreciation whatsoever.

Old 12-17-2012, 01:10 PM

302 posts, read 341,754 times
Perhaps she should "take responsibility" that her actions as well as those of the rest of the illegals "have real and ugly consequences on the fates of real human beings" such as the citizens and legal immigrants of this country.

Old 12-17-2012, 04:50 PM

3,493 posts, read 2,385,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
If she doesn't want to be considered an illegal alien in this country, then she should leave, and apply to return through legal channels. Until then, whether she likes it or not, she is illegal, and she can blame her parents for her illegal status. I'm so sick of these arrogant Dreamies and their nasty, ingrate attitudes. DACA has only fueled more arrogance and insolence. They show no appreciation whatsoever.
She isn't pushing for the right to universal immigration where ever you want to go. She's pushing for the idea that people who share her race should be allowed to violate any American laws they want.

I swear if you grabbed all these whiny illegals and said, "Congrats. You're an American citizen now. We're going to apply your desired immigration laws. This means that anyone anywhere can come here. They don't have to learn English OR Spanish. They get to force you to work harder for pay their desire to migrate. They expect that you will learn as many of their languages as they demand, teach their kids in their language and provide them with food and shelter out of your pocket. Should you dare complain about these idiotic rules you are a racist!" all of them would look at you as if you were crazy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or