Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-28-2012, 07:56 AM

9,240 posts, read 8,663,038 times

Advertisements

To speak to a foreign country with one voice and encourages the marginalization of Mexicans and people who appear to be from Latin America.'
We should declare war on Mexico since they have INVADED our country with 15 million troops, killed our Citizens, stolen our tax dollars, sold drugs to our kids and protested for more rights while they undermine our legal system.
And since Senor Obama is circumventing Congress instead of enofrciing the laws they pass, he can run for President in THEIR country.

Old 12-28-2012, 08:54 AM

62,859 posts, read 29,092,032 times
Once again Mexico has the nerve to meddle in our political affairs. When are they going to stop enforcing their immigration laws? Hypocrites!

Old 12-28-2012, 09:49 AM

5,299 posts, read 4,845,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
...We should declare war on Mexico since they have INVADED our country with 15 million troops, killed our Citizens, stolen our tax dollars, sold drugs to our kids and protested for more rights while they undermine our legal system.
And since Senor Obama is circumventing Congress instead of enofrciing the laws they pass, he can run for President in THEIR country.
You're drunk in your anonymity here at City-Data, with comments beyond the pale. Proposing war by the United States against an entire non-hostile nation means it is no longer about illegal immigration for you. My family and millions of other Mexicans have not done any harm to you or any other person in this country.

I'm surprised that anyone would post a supporting comment on your remarks, not the condemnation it deserves. However, I think we need to have a much wider viewership of what you have said. Thank You for the captured image that I will retain long after we hear the snap of Yac taking care of some business here.

Old 12-28-2012, 09:58 AM

20,300 posts, read 22,210,104 times
Extremist posts only serve to undermine rational discussion. War with mexico because why? Illegals crossing a border that we the United states leaves wide open? I am no fan of the Mexican Gov. far from it in fact.How many children should we kill in Mexico in our war? How many grandmothers 1000 miles from our border? How many 10 year old girls and boys?
War is an easy thing to talk about if you have never been in one. Me? Been in a couple. I never met a child I hated enough to kill, even by accident.
The hardliners on the forum chase away the moderates. I am anti illegal. Hard anti illegal. But I am not willing to join with anyone who feels the sensless killing of innocent people serves any purpose. Killing them because some illegals kill some of ours? Jesus.

Old 12-28-2012, 10:01 AM

10,420 posts, read 10,820,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
To speak to a foreign country with one voice and encourages the marginalization of Mexicans and people who appear to be from Latin America.'
We should declare war on Mexico since they have INVADED our country with 15 million troops, killed our Citizens, stolen our tax dollars, sold drugs to our kids and protested for more rights while they undermine our legal system.
Tell Mexico to stuff it where the sun don't shine!

Old 12-28-2012, 10:06 AM

15,171 posts, read 18,553,229 times
Harboring illegal aliens is NOT a minor section of the Arizona law. It is a major section of our Federal law. If they block that, they are usurping federal authority.

As for waging a war against Mexico, no I do not support that. We only need to enforce our current laws, deny illegals jobs, deny them all tax-funded services and benefits with the exception of life-saving emergency medical treatment. Then, they will leave.

Old 12-28-2012, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBMMuseum View Post
You're drunk in your anonymity here at City-Data, with comments beyond the pale. Proposing war by the United States against an entire non-hostile nation means it is no longer about illegal immigration for you. My family and millions of other Mexicans have not done any harm to you or any other person in this country.

I'm surprised that anyone would post a supporting comment on your remarks, not the condemnation it deserves. However, I think we need to have a much wider viewership of what you have said. Thank You for the captured image that I will retain long after we hear the snap of Yac taking care of some business here.
While I do not support his suggestion, I find it rather interesting, not to mention, hypocritical, that you have yet to condemn ANY behavior by illegal aliens, despite the heinous nature of the offense.

Old 12-28-2012, 10:15 AM

215 posts, read 182,219 times
The arrogance of the Mexican government and people is positively astonishing.

Let’s adopt Mexico’s ‘fair’ and ‘respectful’ immigration policy | The Daily Caller

Old 12-28-2012, 10:17 AM

5,299 posts, read 4,845,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
While I do not support his suggestion, I find it rather interesting, not to mention, hypocritical, that you have yet to condemn ANY behavior by illegal aliens, despite the heinous nature of the offense.
I'm a little busy passing an image around right now...

Old 12-28-2012, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBMMuseum View Post
I'm a little busy passing an image around right now...
In other words, you are either unable or unwilling to defend your lack of condemnation when the topic of discussion involves heinous crimes committed by illegals. Got it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.