Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-01-2013, 08:32 PM

11,248 posts, read 11,022,956 times

Advertisements

Benicar
Quote:
Do illegal aliens and their advocates ever think about anyone other than themselves?
That's a rhetorical question, right?

Quote:
We have far more pressing issues than amnesty for illegal aliens.
I'm sure that just one of the many groups that would agree with you on that one are America's LBGT community.

Quote:
Yet, all they seem to care about is the gun control issue interfering with their agenda.
ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME. You didn't get the memo?

Quote:
They should be ashamed of themselves
This is laughable. Ashamed? Silly American! Bow to our every whim! NOW! OR ELSE!

Were a dying breed Benicar. IBM Museum and the people who subscribe to his reasoning are the future of this country. Us bigoted racist xenophobes need to get used to it real soon. This is their country now, not ours. It may sound stupid now, but talk to me in 2050 if I'm still alive. I guarantee this country will look very different by that time, and something tells me I'll be glad I've passed by then.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-01-2013, 08:46 PM

5,299 posts, read 4,847,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
...Were a dying breed Benicar. IBM Museum and the people who subscribe to his reasoning are the future of this country. Us bigoted racist xenophobes need to get used to it real soon. This is their country now, not ours. It may sound stupid now, but talk to me in 2050 if I'm still alive. I guarantee this country will look very different by that time, and something tells me I'll be glad I've passed by then.
What do you think is going to change? By 2050, all minorities together will outnumber non-Hispanic whites. The number of residents over the age of 65 will more than double. America will still be here.

Old 01-01-2013, 08:49 PM

62,940 posts, read 29,134,396 times
Quote:
Benicar

That's a rhetorical question, right?

I'm sure that just one of the many groups that would agree with you on that one are America's LBGT community.

ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME. You didn't get the memo?

This is laughable. Ashamed? Silly American! Bow to our every whim! NOW! OR ELSE!

Were a dying breed Benicar. IBM Museum and the people who subscribe to his reasoning are the future of this country. Us bigoted racist xenophobes need to get used to it real soon. This is their country now, not ours. It may sound stupid now, but talk to me in 2050 if I'm still alive. I guarantee this country will look very different by that time, and something tells me I'll be glad I've passed by then.
What is truly laughable is that the non-hispanics who defended illegal immigrants will get thrown under the bus by them and theirs once they achieve their goal. I'd like to be alive just so I can see the puzzled looks on their faces as they are stomped into the dirt after being the useful idiots that they were.

Old 01-01-2013, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
What is truly laughable is that the non-hispanics who defended illegal immigrants will get thrown under the bus by them and theirs once they achieve their goal. I'd like to be alive just so I can see the puzzled looks on their faces as they are stomped into the dirt after being the useful idiots that they were.
Most liberals are too stupid to know when they've been duped, and considering that they'll be the mass majority of people in the U.S. by 2050, that's anything but laughable. And for those that actually see the big picture after it's too late, they'll still never admit they were wrong. Their ego's are not capable of this type of admission.

Old 01-01-2013, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Most liberals are too stupid to know when they've been duped, and considering that they'll be the mass majority of people in the U.S. by 2050, that's anything but laughable. And for those that actually see the big picture after it's too late, they'll still never admit they were wrong. Their ego's are not capable of this type of admission.
Non-Hispanic whites are still projected to be 46% of the population in 2050. Hispanics are estimated to be 30% (they are 15% currently), blacks 15%, Asians and "others", 9%. I found a nice graphic showing that, but it is copyrighted.

Old 01-01-2013, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBMMuseum View Post
Non-Hispanic whites are still projected to be 46% of the population in 2050. Hispanics are estimated to be 30% (they are 15% currently), blacks 15%, Asians and "others", 9%. I found a nice graphic showing that, but it is copyrighted.
Does the current percentage of Hispanics include those that are already here illegally (roughly 12 million)?

And if not, how can anyone even venture a guess at the numbers if the floodgates are to be opened?

Old 01-01-2013, 11:22 PM

Quote:
Does the current percentage of Hispanics include those that are already here illegally (roughly 12 million)?

And if not, how can anyone even venture a guess at the numbers if the floodgates are to be opened?
It's believed that Hispanics in the United States currently number about 50 million (which is 15% of our population: New census milestone: Hispanics reach 50 million | Fox News). That is from Federal Census numbers, and would likely be accepted without much dispute. Numbers I have seen in recent years pin about 30 million of that as being from Mexican ancestry (for some on the forum to reconcile that, they can consider a part of that as descended from Spaniards in New Mexico).

Old 01-02-2013, 05:49 AM

10,029 posts, read 8,345,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Advocates fear gun control agenda will divert Obama from immigration reform - The Washington Post

Do illegal aliens and their advocates ever think about anyone other than themselves? We have far more pressing issues than amnesty for illegal aliens. Yet, all they seem to care about is the gun control issue interfering with their agenda. They should be ashamed of themselves.
These illegal aliens and their asinine supporters are too stupid to understand that they've been had. Once Obama won the election and got what he wanted they didn't matter anymore.

Old 01-02-2013, 06:03 AM

62,940 posts, read 29,134,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBMMuseum View Post
It's believed that Hispanics in the United States currently number about 50 million (which is 15% of our population: New census milestone: Hispanics reach 50 million | Fox News). That is from Federal Census numbers, and would likely be accepted without much dispute. Numbers I have seen in recent years pin about 30 million of that as being from Mexican ancestry (for some on the forum to reconcile that, they can consider a part of that as descended from Spaniards in New Mexico).
You didn't even answer ditchlight's questions which is how many more of these Hispanics mostly from Mexico are going to be illegal immigrants or descendants of illegal immigrants. That 50 million figure also includes those here illegally today.

Old 01-02-2013, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
You didn't even answer ditchlight's questions which is how many more of these Hispanics mostly from Mexico are going to be illegal immigrants or descendants of illegal immigrants. That 50 million figure also includes those here illegally today.
Well, with that "1 million in quotas per year" that will "protect" us if they all go legal, right?...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration