U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-17-2007, 07:04 AM

1,484 posts, read 3,698,282 times

Advertisements

Is this sick or what? In reality they got approx 10 yrs in jail but the illegal drug smuggler got nothing! Our government encourages criminals here....The blame goes to our government

http://www.numbersusa.com/news?ID=8933 (broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2007, 07:12 AM

3,859 posts, read 9,172,225 times
This is an absolute disgrace. There are two other law enforcement officers that also suffered this fate at the hands of Johnny Sutton and Bush.

The first is Gilmer Hernandez-he was just released from prison.

The other is Noe Aldeman.

Do some research on these men and look the agenda by Sutton and Bush. You do your job and you go to jail.

Illegals have more rights than Americans-that needs to change!

Old 10-17-2007, 07:37 AM

191 posts, read 653,033 times
Wow. This will only serve to make other immigration officers more hesitant to enforce the laws of this country. Do your job and go to jail?

Old 10-17-2007, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amichel View Post
Wow. This will only serve to make other immigration officers more hesitant to enforce the laws of this country. Do your job and go to jail?
Exactly. It is because all the OBL want the NAU and the SPP. They don't want our agents enforcing the law because they want no borders.

Old 10-17-2007, 10:08 AM

8,973 posts, read 14,615,066 times
You guys are WAY late on this, but welcome aboard. Yes, it's a continuing disgrace, and to the utter shame of our leadership, has never been satisfactorily explained--which leads one to suppose that there IS no explanation.
Ramos has a sister who lives in our area, and we still hear "snippets" of info, but these guys have been mostly just "buried" by the system, obviously to serve as a warning that "you will NOT close that border---get it?"
Didn't open your link, but did it mention that one of the guys (Ramos, I think) was badly beaten in the prison he was at (Yazoo City, MS) by several illegal alien imates? Was it just an "oversight" that put him in close proximity to these guys?---or perhaps did somebody plan it?.....Pretty scary stuff.

Old 10-17-2007, 10:32 AM

Default yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmeal View Post
You guys are WAY late on this, but welcome aboard. Yes, it's a continuing disgrace, and to the utter shame of our leadership, has never been satisfactorily explained--which leads one to suppose that there IS no explanation.
Ramos has a sister who lives in our area, and we still hear "snippets" of info, but these guys have been mostly just "buried" by the system, obviously to serve as a warning that "you will NOT close that border---get it?"
Didn't open your link, but did it mention that one of the guys (Ramos, I think) was badly beaten in the prison he was at (Yazoo City, MS) by several illegal alien imates? Was it just an "oversight" that put him in close proximity to these guys?---or perhaps did somebody plan it?.....Pretty scary stuff.
O posted it after thinking what is now happening with these guys? You hear of appeals and then nothing....
Yes the article covered the beating.
I now would trust the mafia more than the government
Is anyone trying to get these guys out?
I wish this would get more press.
I wonder why the border patrolo agents have all quit. Whats next they can be shot at but not shoot back?
I do realize the agenda....illegals, REAL ID act, North American Union, trying to start wars with many countries...its all about control over the world.

I cant imagine how these guys in jail feel for just doing the right thing. These guys can go in jail but illegals can do what they want.
Is the rest of American dumb enough not to see the truth and agenda behind their actions or are they just scared of our government?

Old 10-17-2007, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmeal View Post
I actually have been following this from the beginning. Actually, Ramos and Compean were not the first of Bush and Sutton's victims. His first victim was Gary Brugman-another border patrol agent who went to prison for doing his job. He is out of jail now. Here is a link for anyone interested:

Gary Brugman - Another Victim of Johnny Sutton's Malicious Prosecution

I think it is an absolute disgrace that we refuse to secure our borders and then we ruin the lives of these brave men who do their job.

The MSM refuses to cover this and many other stories of how illegal aliens are destroying this country. Most in the MSM refuse to use the phrase "illegal" even though that is what they are.

I think it is disgusting that Ramos and Compean are being treated worse than terrorists at Gitmo. That is a disgrace. All these heroes need full pardons immediately.

Old 10-17-2007, 01:47 PM

Default how are they getting away with this

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolem View Post
I actually have been following this from the beginning. Actually, Ramos and Compean were not the first of Bush and Sutton's victims. His first victim was Gary Brugman-another border patrol agent who went to prison for doing his job. He is out of jail now. Here is a link for anyone interested:

Gary Brugman - Another Victim of Johnny Sutton's Malicious Prosecution

I think it is an absolute disgrace that we refuse to secure our borders and then we ruin the lives of these brave men who do their job.

The MSM refuses to cover this and many other stories of how illegal aliens are destroying this country. Most in the MSM refuse to use the phrase "illegal" even though that is what they are.

I think it is disgusting that Ramos and Compean are being treated worse than terrorists at Gitmo. That is a disgrace. All these heroes need full pardons immediately.
How are they getting away with this? I can only think because of lack of media coverage.....

Old 10-17-2007, 01:50 PM

16,092 posts, read 35,784,302 times
This is insane - Bush is mistreating our first line of defense against terrorism, then spends a trillion half-way across the world using terrorism as an excuse.

Old 10-17-2007, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducter View Post
How are they getting away with this? I can only think because of lack of media coverage.....

Lack of MSM coverage is certainly a big part of it. Unless you watch Lou Dobbs, occasionally Fox or listen to talk radio and go on the net, you will hardly hear any thing. The MSM has a black out on a lot of things. They won't even call illegals "illegal". There are congressman that have held hearings and requested this to be looked into further. A resolution was passed and went to Bush but he did nothing. Sutton lies and Bush ignores these requests. The men need to be pardoned.

Write your congressman and senators. Call the white house. Call them. I do all the time-they are sick of hearing from me but I don't care-they are public servants elected by the people. Pass this information on to other people. If the MSM does not cover it-you can let your friends and family know-that is what I do. In this day and age, you need to educate yourself. You cannot rely on the MSM to give you all the facts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or