Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2007, 01:51 PM

1,484 posts, read 4,149,031 times

Advertisements

Good site about North American Union and illegal immigration:
Illegal Alien Info - Stop the North American Union
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2007, 01:57 PM

3,432 posts, read 2,939,151 times
Websites like that provide no real evidence. They're anti-illegal. Websites like CNN, NBC, NYTIMES and BBC are websites with more factual and less bias information.

Old 10-18-2007, 02:24 PM

27,534 posts, read 16,002,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ducter View Post
I would like to see the NAU brought up in some of the pres debates. I think we would see a whole new kind of dance.

Old 10-18-2007, 02:34 PM

1,484 posts, read 4,149,031 times
Default no

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLogic View Post
Websites like that provide no real evidence. They're anti-illegal. Websites like CNN, NBC, NYTIMES and BBC are websites with more factual and less bias information.
Look at the entire site. It is just showing that illegal immigration is more about the North American Union than anything. While there is a page that covers anti illegal immigration, there is much more info about no borders and the NAU. Also look at this:

SPP Home

Just look at the logo on the right. We are all sheep. baaa baaa

Old 10-18-2007, 02:53 PM

34 posts, read 59,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLogic View Post

LMFAO!! ? CNN? NBC? NYTIMES etc? less biased? They are PRO-illegal.
I see nothing wrong w/a site that is Anti-illegal

I'm guessing you think it's only okay to be for illegal immigration and all against it are "racist"

Holy *^$! I must be a racist.. Yeeehawww..

Take off your rosy glasses

Old 10-18-2007, 03:57 PM

9,963 posts, read 18,456,164 times
What is wrong with making a NAU?
That site is for extreme xenophobes and very anti-euro...actually very anti-progression.

Some of these Americans who think the US can just stay the way it is and create this fortress, empire of a country are seriously delusional. Globalization is inevitable, it is already here.

This just shows how arrogant America has become with all of this rhetoric.

Last edited by Mach50; 10-18-2007 at 04:11 PM..

Old 10-18-2007, 04:14 PM

791 posts, read 2,218,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ducter View Post
I wouldn't support a North American Union unless Canada would want to sell it's west coast to the U.S. for a direct connect between the 48 and Alaska.

I did take a look at the web site and was amused by the sign which really says all it needs to say about Mexican attitudes toward the U.S....

"If you think I'm 'illegal' because I'm a Mexican
learn the true history because I'm in my homeland"

Sorry, but his ancestors along with the rest of European descendants in the new world pretty much did in the 'homelanders' while taking over the continent.

To qualify his history, his 'homey' Santa Ana gave up any claim this 21st century bozo might think he has a right to entertain. They should join the 'Ward Churchill Club'.

Old 10-18-2007, 06:34 PM

3,432 posts, read 2,939,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by montanamrs View Post
LMFAO!! ? CNN? NBC? NYTIMES etc? less biased? They are PRO-illegal.
I see nothing wrong w/a site that is Anti-illegal

I'm guessing you think it's only okay to be for illegal immigration and all against it are "racist"

Holy *^$! I must be a racist.. Yeeehawww..

Take off your rosy glasses

They aren't pro-illegal. I've seen plenty of moderate articles.

Old 10-18-2007, 06:37 PM

384 posts, read 1,130,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50Thunderdart View Post
What is wrong with making a NAU?
That site is for extreme xenophobes and very anti-euro...actually very anti-progression.

Some of these Americans who think the US can just stay the way it is and create this fortress, empire of a country are seriously delusional. Globalization is inevitable, it is already here.

This just shows how arrogant America has become with all of this rhetoric.
Globalization is here, but that is not a good thing. Globalization is the beginning of the end of Europe, and will be the end of America too if we go along that same road.

Old 10-18-2007, 07:44 PM

9,963 posts, read 18,456,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jak88 View Post
Globalization is here, but that is not a good thing. Globalization is the beginning of the end of Europe, and will be the end of America too if we go along that same road.
Empires rise and fall, mankind will evolve and survive.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration