Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2007, 05:14 AM

559 posts, read 1,356,195 times

Advertisements

The Lord put us on different continents for a reason..............
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2007, 06:12 AM

3,162 posts, read 11,435,824 times
I Respectfully disagree with you casper.

imho it was satan who put us in different countries or continents and the one who wants us divided, are we going to continue listening to him?

Old 10-27-2007, 07:08 AM

537 posts, read 441,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelling fella View Post
I Respectfully disagree with you casper.

imho it was satan who put us in different countries or continents and the one who wants us divided, are we going to continue listening to him?
BS!!! Want to talk religion? Then go to the religion group. Different countries and different people have nothing to do with satan and any of the other BS stuff you say. It has to do with countries and governments.

Last edited by Veiled Prophet; 10-27-2007 at 07:57 AM..

Old 10-27-2007, 07:20 AM

Dear Veiled Prophet, I respect your views on immigration, I expect mine to be respected, but if that's not the case I would still stand for them

Also, if you are so strongly convinced that my views are bull, I would love to know why do you think it is? isn't that the idea of the forums?

Let me share mine with you, there are actually 2 kinds of energy.

Vibrations from spirit that have the power of attraction, those can unite, harmonize and create bonds between people.

Vibrations from Satan, Maia or the Cosmic illusion that have the power of repulsion those are the ones that create divisions, hatred and disonance.

IMHO it was those Maia vibrations the ones who divided the world into different countries, languages and governments, they deluded us and made us forget about our divine origins and made us see our brothers, other God's children as foreigners or aliens, but this can only continue as long as we let it, eventually all God's childrens will become aware of this and borders will disappear, it's just a matter of time, it might take 100, 200, 400 or 4,000 years but I believe it will happen.

I also go to the religion forum, it's actually one of my favorites here

Love and Light! God bless you, God bless everybody

Peave, Love, Light and Harmony!

Last edited by Travelling fella; 10-27-2007 at 07:47 AM..

Old 10-27-2007, 07:22 AM

18,700 posts, read 42,053,353 times
Someday, free flow could become a reality. But right now, people are too stubburn. "We do it this way, because we've always done it this way."

The natural thing for people to do is do it the way they've always done it. People are so afraid of change that they won't try it for fear it might work. They'd rather stay with the old "Tried and True" method.

As such, for a long time to come, borders will be borders and free flow will be slammed back....... for now.

Old 10-27-2007, 08:00 AM

537 posts, read 441,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelling fella View Post
Dear Veiled Prophet, I respect your views on immigration, I expect mine to be respected, but if that's not the case I would still stand for them

Also, if you are so strongly convinced that my views are bull, I would love to know why do you think it is? isn't that the idea of the forums?

Let me share mine with you, there are actually 2 kinds of energy.

Vibrations from spirit that have the power of attraction, those can unite, harmonize and create bonds between people.

Vibrations from Satan, Maia or the Cosmic illusion that have the power of repulsion those are the ones that create divisions, hatred and disonance.

IMHO it was those Maia vibrations the ones who divided the world into different countries, languages and governments, they deluded us and made us forget about our divine origins and made us see our brothers, other God's children as foreigners or aliens, but this can only continue as long as we let it, eventually all God's childrens will become aware of this and borders will disappear, it's just a matter of time, it might take 100, 200, 400 or 4,000 years but I believe it will happen.

I also go to the religion forum, it's actually one of my favorites here

Love and Light! God bless you, God bless everybody

Peave, Love, Light and Harmony!
What I said B S to was your religious talk. It does not belong here and has nothing whatsoever to do with immigration and such. I prove my point by your off topic post that I quoted here.

Illegals are crimin als and they stay criminals because they do whatever it takes to stay in our country. Notice how I never brought up religion, except to reply to your statements concerning religion? This is the immigration group and not the religion group.

Old 10-27-2007, 08:39 AM

7,138 posts, read 14,636,912 times
Nations put up borders for self preservation, is a normal, natural thing to do. People also put up borders in their personal lives to protect themselves, perfectly natural. In a psych sense, it is known unstable people do not have good boundaries, so always find themselves in trouble with relationships, with the law, etc. It seems to me this is the liberal ideology, banish all boundaries, let's all be one big happy family without borders. Such lack of wisdom and knowledge of human nature. Well, it has been said liberalism is a mental illness.....

Old 10-27-2007, 08:46 AM

well, the I guess I might be mentally unstable or insane, maybe I am, for believing that true human nature comes from the power of our souls and not the smallness and petyness of our egoes, maybe I should be considered a threat for having these "dangerous ideas" of peace, love unity and harmony and trying my best to do something about it (I don't just keep here in the forums) so far I've never gotten in trouble with no one for that neither law nor relationships, but who knows, the worst thing is that I'm not the only person that thinks this way, there are a lot of people like this around the world, specially the younger generations who have friends all around the world thanks to internet, that speak 3 or 4 languages are well versed in other country's cultures and know what's happening in them at the moment because it's being discussed in the forums.

A thread that was started in one of these "dangerous forums" said What would you do if there was a world war, would you still go to a party? it was something like that most people said, heck yeah!! I rather die having the best moment of my life than killing someone else other responses were: we need to create a strong spiritual vibration and fight this hatred with love for it to end, that was what most peple said.

here is the question.
__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
Psytrance Gatherings and World War Situation?

Started Topics : 4
Posted : Oct 13, 2007 23:09
just a crazy question .
what would you do if you had planned to go to a psytrance festival next summer ,
and at the last minute a war situation appeared in nearly every country in the world? *terrorism,military,revolution,whatever....
would you still try to attend those festival/gathering , or stay home , or what ???
its just a scenario but could be interesting to hear opinions.
peace
__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

I took the freedom to quote a reply from that forum for you to see.

Started Topics : 14
Posted : Oct 14, 2007 01:56
back in 2001-2002 in Macedonia was a conflict with some terorists in the north (real ones, and really serious conflict) where there was some viliges burnings and yes people killings!
...and in the summer 2002 was Samothraki gathereing,
the year when the number of macedonians who atend the festival was the biggest

personaly me, i was i little bit far away, i was on BooM on the same date

make love
not war

I'm being serious, not sarcastic I don't believe in sarcasm, I might be really insane and I refuse to accept it, but it makes me happy to be like this and I'm not alone ... Who knows? maybe we can change it someday or we are already slowly changing it.

Respect!

Last edited by Travelling fella; 10-27-2007 at 09:11 AM..

Old 10-27-2007, 09:51 AM

7,138 posts, read 14,636,912 times
All this nonsense about "make peace, not war" is from a drugged out Beatle, definitely is not biblical. It was mandated, at least in the OT, to keep countries separate, maybe for a reason. I am by no means religious, but we have seen "multiculturism" does not work at all well. Because, as someone here already iterated, THIS world is made up of human beings--not gods or space travelers. Human nature is of itself small and petty, and takes a life time of striving to become otherwise. In the meantime, in the real world, sometimes it takes fighting to get to peace...

Old 10-27-2007, 10:06 AM

9,963 posts, read 18,496,447 times
The world is heading into the direction of a World Union IMO.

It starts with with the European Union, next will be the North American Union...lines are fading slowly, non-adapting hard liners will die-off and new generations will become more accepting. The internet has already brought so many people together from regions that would never have communicated. Technology will drive the future as the next big thing after the internet will create a more rapid merger of world cultures, wait for Quantum physics to hit us!

IMO it is inevitable for there to be a world of free flowing people. Humans are too smart to not head in that direction.

Last edited by Mach50; 10-27-2007 at 10:17 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration