U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-28-2011, 05:14 PM

17 posts, read 10,726 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssArmyChick View Post
How do they pay income taxes?

They can only pay income taxes by using Fake or Stolen IDs.

How noble of them.

LOL
no not fake numbers, they are actually given a certain type of number when they enter the country, shows how much you know. And yea it is noble of them to pay taxes

Old 11-28-2011, 05:17 PM

4,827 posts, read 4,648,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by missy244 View Post
no not fake numbers, they are actually given a certain type of number when they enter the country, shows how much you know. And yea it is noble of them to pay taxes
You are completely clueless.

Show me a link to back up what you just said.

Also, they are given a certain type of number when they enter the country? How? They enter ILLEGALLY...without the United States approval. How are the given "certain numbers"?

Are you an illegal alien? The child of one?

Old 11-28-2011, 05:22 PM

Quote:
You are completely clueless.

Show me a link to back up what you just said.

Also, they are given a certain type of number when they enter the country? How? They enter ILLEGALLY...without the United States approval. How are the given "certain numbers"?

Are you an illegal alien? The child of one?
nope but I know someone who is, they came from Italy and they entered legally but overstayed.

Old 11-28-2011, 05:24 PM

Quote:
nope but I know someone who is, they came from Italy and they entered legally but overstayed.
And you are not calling ICE? WHY?

Again, show a link that will back up your claim that every illegal alien that comes to this country is given a certain type of number when they enter the country.

There is no such thing.

Old 11-28-2011, 05:28 PM

Quote:

Again, show a link that will back up your claim that every illegal alien that comes to this country is given a certain type of number when they enter the country.

There is no such thing.
yea I said if they enter legally they are given a number. And no they are the sweetest people I've met and you wouldn't even be able to tell that they are illegal unless they actually told you because they're just like you except for the papers

Old 11-28-2011, 05:31 PM

Quote:

There is no such thing.
I hope you find out one day that one of your good friends who you care about was brought here illegally, than maybe you would have a different view on the situation

Old 11-28-2011, 05:35 PM

Quote:
I hope you find out one day that one of your good friends who you care about was brought here illegally, than maybe you would have a different view on the situation

No. My mind will -NEVER- change.

NEVER.

I would call ICE too...because that is my duty as a citizen of this country. I would also call the authorities if any friends (or relatives) of mine committed any crimes.

Nice try though.

So, what about that link to back up your claim? I am still waiting.

Old 11-28-2011, 05:36 PM

there's a lot of people that were brought here illegally and you meet them every day, not to mention your probably friends with a few you don't even know about

Old 11-28-2011, 05:41 PM

Quote:
No. My mind will -NEVER- change.

NEVER.

I would call ICE too...because that is my duty as a citizen of this country. I would also call the authorities if any friends (or relatives) of mine committed any crimes.

Nice try though.

So, what about that link to back up your claim? I am still waiting.
wow you don't sound like a nice person, and I don't know the link cause I'm not gonna search for it but I know it as a fact because they pay it and they were given a number.

Old 11-28-2011, 05:41 PM

Quote:
there's a lot of people that were brought here illegally and you meet them every day, not to mention your probably friends with a few you don't even know about

You do not have a link to prove what you said about illegal aliens receiving numbers when they come here hm... illegally. How typical.

Welcome to my ignore list.

PS: Punctuation and capitalization go a long way.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or