U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2007, 10:54 AM

17,286 posts, read 25,002,878 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLogic View Post
It is not our fault that illegals are taking advantage of the social programs we have to offer. Its the Governments for not enforcing them.

Oh. Right.

"It's not the rapist's fault you got attacked, Ms. Jones. You shouldn't have worn that skirt, and you shouldn't have been walking in that neighborhood at night."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2007, 10:58 AM

140 posts, read 79,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veiled Prophet View Post
But, when we do stand up then we are all called racists or bigots for wanting the laws to be enforced.
You know what, I'm ok with that, sticks and stones.......

Old 10-21-2007, 11:53 AM

21,148 posts, read 36,665,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veiled Prophet View Post
But, when we do stand up then we are all called racists or bigots for wanting the laws to be enforced.
Any Mestizo Hispanic who calls you or Choctaw2 a racist would be a flaming hypocrite being you two are about 1/2 American Indian.

Old 10-21-2007, 03:10 PM

17,286 posts, read 25,002,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Any Mestizo Hispanic who calls you or Choctaw2 a racist would be a flaming hypocrite being you two are about 1/2 American Indian.
Well the logic of the Mestizo Mexicans is that because they are part or all "indigenous" (which, really, isn't a good term since even American Indians are technically migrants from other parts of the world), they should be allowed unfettered access ANYWHERE on the North American continent.

We'll leave aside the fact that the dividing line between "North" and "South" America is actually artificial in and of itself (minus the man-made Panama Canal).

Old 10-21-2007, 05:40 PM

140 posts, read 79,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
So....only a white person can be considered a racist???

Old 10-21-2007, 06:29 PM

191 posts, read 653,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stsmith View Post
You know what, I'm ok with that, sticks and stones.......
I can live with it, too. I have a Mexican husband and two half-Mexican kids.

Old 10-21-2007, 06:53 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,665,827 times
Quote:
Please read my original quote:

Veiled Prophet is 1/2 Apache------any Latino with significant indigenous heritage would look silly calling her a 'White' Racist.

Most Mexicans are essentially American Indian themselves but care to not admit to it due to the White Supremacy in Hispanic culture hence using different labels to identify with-------La Raza for one.

Old 11-15-2007, 02:15 PM

3,432 posts, read 2,165,800 times
Quote:
Amen to that. We must make a stand, especially around election time.
We should not take the law in our hands when it comes to federal issues.

Old 11-17-2007, 12:17 AM

17 posts, read 32,193 times
Quote:
Yep, that is the way it seems. But I don't care either because I'm sick and tired of hearing that. Calling us racist is just their way to divert the issues and keep them looking like "the poor poor VICTIM."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or