U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 12-02-2007, 05:22 PM
 
1,393 posts, read 2,495,654 times
Reputation: 413

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewToCA View Post
I'm OK with it going to a best qualified individual, I think new folks bring new ideas too, so I welcome their presence.
Yeah, I had one of those Doctors, couldn't undersatand a word he said. Ain't America wonderful.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 12-02-2007, 05:25 PM
 
Location: California
3,432 posts, read 2,172,922 times
Reputation: 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by texanborn View Post
Yeah, I had one of those Doctors, couldn't undersatand a word he said. Ain't America wonderful.
My doctor is a White-Anglo American who went to medical school in Mexico. He speaks two languages which earns him more money and, all around best doctor I've ever had.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-02-2007, 05:25 PM
 
1,393 posts, read 2,495,654 times
Reputation: 413
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLogic View Post
On this forum, we like to find out the source before we claim anything .
You post alot here without sources don't you ? Like my teacher said this or that !
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-02-2007, 05:27 PM
 
1,393 posts, read 2,495,654 times
Reputation: 413
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLogic View Post
My doctor is a White-Anglo American who went to medical school in Mexico. He speaks two languages which earns him more money and, all around best doctor I've ever had.
I would expect you to say nothing lesss. And the Doctor I'm talking about was not form Mexico.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-02-2007, 05:28 PM
 
Location: California
3,432 posts, read 2,172,922 times
Reputation: 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by texanborn View Post
You post alot here without sources don't you ? Like my teacher said this or that !
How am I supposed to cite a teachers source? Want me to video tape them or something for you?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-02-2007, 05:30 PM
 
Location: DFW
67 posts, read 228,107 times
Reputation: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLogic View Post
On this forum, we like to find out the source before we claim anything .
speak for yourself, cause I've noticed a lot of folks have no clue..they are just ranting...do any of you do anything to get your voices heard?..do you contact your local government?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-02-2007, 05:40 PM
 
Location: California
3,432 posts, read 2,172,922 times
Reputation: 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by chitty View Post
speak for yourself, cause I've noticed a lot of folks have no clue..they are just ranting...do any of you do anything to get your voices heard?..do you contact your local government?
Rants vs. Facts What a difference eh? I use internet articles when ever I want to state facts. Even though we can't rely on the media for everything.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-02-2007, 05:43 PM
 
Location: DFW
67 posts, read 228,107 times
Reputation: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLogic View Post
Rants vs. Facts What a difference eh? I use internet articles when ever I want to state facts. Even though we can't rely on the media for everything.
well that just proves my point..the internet is opinion only..not facts..you get facts by being involved. But that's another topic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-02-2007, 07:04 PM
 
Location: California
3,432 posts, read 2,172,922 times
Reputation: 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by chitty View Post
well that just proves my point..the internet is opinion only..not facts..you get facts by being involved. But that's another topic.
So you pretty much expect us to believe what you say?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-02-2007, 07:06 PM
 
Location: Dallas, Texas
3,589 posts, read 2,996,709 times
Reputation: 533
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLogic View Post
So you pretty much expect us to believe what you say?
Well...that seems to be what you expect.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top