Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2007, 07:36 PM

34 posts, read 59,253 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by southernbliss View Post
They deserved to be deported for their crime.They did not deserve to be beat are killed.

Remember we are the USA we do not beat and kill people.

You're kidding right????

What the hell are we doing in Iraq?? What are we doing in Guatanamo?

Do you even read the news? Any other part of the internet outside of CD?

US is known for our beating and killing

And as for being deport?
Yeah we know that will happen
(remember MOD CUT came here pregnant w/her anchor baby to work off our system once she would have dropped it)

They took the chance of paying for a coyote and they suffer the consequences .... Just like the thief, the bank robber, the rapist etc. etc. etc.

Last edited by NewToCA; 10-22-2007 at 06:13 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2007, 07:55 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,134,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by montanamrs View Post
You're kidding right????

What the hell are we doing in Iraq?? What are we doing in Guatanamo?

Do you even read the news? Any other part of the internet outside of CD?

US is known for our beating and killing

And as for being deport?
Yeah we know that will happen
(remember MOD CUT came here pregnant w/her anchor baby to work off our system once she would have dropped it)

They took the chance of paying for a coyote and they suffer the consequences .... Just like the thief, the bank robber, the rapist etc. etc. etc.
Within the borders of the USA?

Despite my flat out hatred of the illegal immigrant problem-------beating up a pregnant woman crosses the line.

Last edited by NewToCA; 10-22-2007 at 06:14 PM..

Old 10-21-2007, 08:07 PM

34 posts, read 59,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Within the borders of the USA?

Despite my flat out hatred of the illegal immigrant problem-------beating up a pregnant woman crosses the line.
Again do you not read/hear the news

Sadly it happens everyday and to innocent American pregnant women.

So beating and killing happens very much on a daily basis (or do you live in some Utopian part of the US??)

and again I reiterate ... She brought that on herself coming here illegally to drop her anchor baby. At least that is one we don't have to worry about

Old 10-21-2007, 08:15 PM

756 posts, read 2,000,031 times
We are in Iraq because we are at WAR!! with people that want to kill us.

I do not believe the illegals want to kill us.We would be of no benefit to them then.

I do not agree with illegals being here anymore then you, but we do not kill are beat people for traspassing!!!

As in them not being deported you can think your local government for that.

We do not kill people for stealing are traspassing!! and we do not condone that behavior in our counrty and we punish people for those types of crimes.
If we kill people for traspassing then we are no better that Iraq were you are beat are killed for your words!!

Old 10-21-2007, 08:20 PM

756 posts, read 2,000,031 times
I know it happens everyday here put that does not make it right!!!
Like I said we are americans and we do not condone those crimes.

By the I have seen everytype of crime there is.so I do know what happens everyday because I have worked it everyday for 6 years.and I have to tell myself we are better then this!!!!!!

Old 10-21-2007, 08:56 PM

14,044 posts, read 27,219,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by montanamrs View Post
Sorry call me inhuman, crass etc but I feel no pity for those who took the law upon themselves to break and hired this smuggler knowing that is what he does

That is like feeling sorry for a thief who breaks into someones house to rob and cuts himself on a broken window or gets shot by the owner or the dog bites them.

Especially when your bringing your pregnant ass over the border w/your anchor baby

You brought it all on yourself.
I find this sentiment remarkable. I find it incomprehensible to parallel any of the other situations cited in your postings as comparable to this tragedy.

Old 10-21-2007, 09:45 PM

273 posts, read 249,333 times
My first thought when I read this story: "These coyotes aren't merely illegal criminals...
THEY ARE TERRORISTS in every sense of the word!

Old 10-21-2007, 09:48 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,134,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pablo-me View Post
My first thought when I read this story: "These coyotes aren't merely illegal criminals...
THEY ARE TERRORISTS in every sense of the word!
Thank you.

Old 10-21-2007, 10:04 PM

3,432 posts, read 2,951,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southernbliss View Post
They deserved to be deported for their crime.They did not deserve to be beat are killed.

Remember we are the USA we do not beat and kill people.

USA was founded on beating and killing people. *cough* civil war *cough*.

Old 10-21-2007, 10:19 PM

402 posts, read 1,061,252 times
The Majority of Coyotes are uncaring for the people they smuggle over the border, their only concern is getting the money. You always here of people being killed in an abandoned truck in the desert or a boxcar, in the trunk of a car, hiding under the hood of a car with sever engine burns, stranded without water etc. etc. and yes being beaten by the coyotes, and most of the coyotes are Mexicans. I'm not suprised by this Post about the beatings. But no one, not even the illegals deserves that kind of treatment/death. But they do pay thier money and take a chance to come here illegally. If the have the money to pay a coyote, they have the money to stay in Mexico and try to come here legally.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration