Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-14-2013, 11:20 AM

2,476 posts, read 2,594,379 times

Advertisements

So let me try and wrap my pea-brain around the illegal immigration problem....

So for as long as I can remember their has been a cap on people coming to this country "legally" from countries all around the world. Caps must be in place in order not to make this country look like some 3rd world sh*thole,since it seems no country with open borders ever survives or survives with crap living experience.
My problems with all this amnesty talk is....what gives "illegals AKA. Mexicans" (yes most illegals are from Mexico) 11-15 million of them special treatment over everyone else?
It makes no logical sense why this would be done...except more Democrat voters!

The biggest problem I have with this....no one peoples should have this much voting power so fast..none!

This country is supposably ruled by law but when it comes to "illegals" the law goes out the window and if thats the case then ever American should be able to break any law they feel like without any fear of arrest...only makes sense if we are allowing law breakers to roam free.

I try and follow the logic of the "illegal immigrant lovers" as I call them because they seem to like non-Americans more then they like their own country man....personally I find this disgusting and sickening.

Seal the border once and for all (army should be their--heck the Mexican army is on their southern border while they leave their north border open),anyone with a gun coming across the border should be shot!
Any illegal picked up by law enforcement should be instantely deported (if they have children they go with them---I mean heck if I was being kicked out of a country I would take my children with me..no?

Any business hiring illegals should be fined for everyone they employ.
Americans need jobs 1st and please don't give me the crap "Americans will not do those jobs..B.S.

Again what makes "these" illegals so above the law...remember no country survives without the rule of law!

Lastly look up Operation W*tback...done once can easily be done again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-14-2013, 11:27 AM

26,694 posts, read 14,458,568 times
It buys votes for Democrats. That's all it is, nothing more, nothing less.

Old 04-14-2013, 11:42 AM

9,127 posts, read 7,907,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerrymac View Post
So let me try and wrap my pea-brain around the illegal immigration problem....

It makes no logical sense why this would be done...except more Democrat voters!

The biggest problem I have with this....no one peoples should have this much voting power so fast..none!

How fast is fast? How fast do you think the process will take until an undocumented alien becomes "documented" and is capable of voting?

Old 04-14-2013, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
How fast is fast? How fast do you think the process will take until an undocumented alien becomes "documented" and is capable of voting?

LOL they already are voting and their illegal....all you need is a drivers license in half the damn states and what does it matter if its fast or slow???

They shouldn't be VOTING at all!

Old 04-14-2013, 03:28 PM

9,127 posts, read 7,907,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerrymac View Post
LOL they already are voting and their illegal....all you need is a drivers license in half the damn states and what does it matter if its fast or slow???

They shouldn't be VOTING at all!
If you know that to be true, when why fain all the histrionics about them getting the vote.

Old 04-14-2013, 03:44 PM

62,365 posts, read 28,647,018 times
Quote:
From what I am hearing once legalized they could be citizens in 10 years. Since we only have a presidential election every 4 years anyway I am sure that the Democrats don't mind waiting for 10 years for their newly minted voters to keep them in office permanently.

Old 04-14-2013, 03:46 PM

Quote:
If you know that to be true, when why fain all the histrionics about them getting the vote.
There is evidence that only some do vote now. Once they become citizens millions more of them will be able to vote for the Democrats.

Old 04-14-2013, 06:35 PM

Quote:
I fain nothing....as for you I find it sad that your an American who seems to worry more about illegals then your own countryman but with the name Chimuelo I guess its more about heritage for you.
As for them voting Oldglory hit the nail on the head.

The bigger question for people like you Chimuelo when America gets turned into another 3rd world sh*thole....we do we go from there?

Old 04-14-2013, 06:42 PM

10,567 posts, read 12,762,532 times
The problem goes right to the top and at the top there is this disease and it's called laziness. None of you law makers are working...Law makers need law enforcers..that is a given..but law enforcement can do nothing with out instructions. It seems that no orders have been given to bring law enforcement into action. This problem is a lot of work and the work as been avoided for decades.

Some say you have perhaps 11 million illegals. I would say that it is more like 35 million...the problem has simply gotten to large and it's to late. How are you going to process the population of Canada? It's impossible.

Old 04-14-2013, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
The problem goes right to the top and at the top there is this disease and it's called laziness. None of you law makers are working...Law makers need law enforcers..that is a given..but law enforcement can do nothing with out instructions. It seems that no orders have been given to bring law enforcement into action. This problem is a lot of work and the work as been avoided for decades.

Some say you have perhaps 11 million illegals. I would say that it is more like 35 million...the problem has simply gotten to large and it's to late. How are you going to process the population of Canada? It's impossible.
That's why the best case scenario is to remove all of the incentives for them to remain here. This will deter future illegal immigration also. It is really so simple and wouldn't cost a dime. Jobs, benefits and birthright citizenship are the largest magnets. Most would self-deport. Unless we have been lied to about "only coming here for a better life". All those things would remove that better life for them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration