Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2013, 09:33 AM

684 posts, read 1,122,077 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusNexus View Post
I agree. They come for a better life, and Conservatives want to give them the shaft because they don't vote for them. I say let them in and help them become a part of this society. They vote against Republicans, which means that they are smarter, more enlightened, and more beneficial to the well-being of this country than Conservatives ever have been or ever will be.

110% agree. And the ladies tend to be real pretty too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2013, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Uh; LOTS of people WANT to go to other countries for a "better life". Let those countries DECIDE who to let in. If an illegal alien gets mad over being told NO, that's NOT our problem. Sheesh!
Homie, they aint taking money outta your pocket!

Just poor folks trying to better their lot. My ancestors migrated to the West, so did yours. So how can we (sons or grandsons of migrants) want to shut the door?

Yessir, the grafted devil has a hold on your mind.

Old 04-27-2013, 10:31 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,899,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mintgum84 View Post
Homie, they aint taking money outta your pocket!

Just poor folks trying to better their lot. My ancestors migrated to the West, so did yours. So how can we (sons or grandsons of migrants) want to shut the door?

Yessir, the grafted devil has a hold on your mind.
Uh; NOT wanting ILLEGAL aliens in MY country makes ME a devil type? Really? If YOU really think that way; maybe it's YOU who needs to LEAVE the US and find another county that's better for you.

Old 04-27-2013, 12:58 PM

I have broken zero laws. I just think poor folks need a helping hand.

Old 04-27-2013, 02:07 PM

1,127 posts, read 903,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
I thought you guys said that African Americans can't oppose illegal immigration because the NAACP told us that we have to support it?
They make one thread claiming that African Americans are on welfare, then they make another one about Hispanics taking jobs from African Americans.

Old 04-27-2013, 02:16 PM

62,930 posts, read 29,126,415 times
Illegal immigrants do indeed take money out of our pockets. Who pays for the birthing of their babies and other healthcare issues? Who is covering the costs of welfare for their kids? The added costs of the additional crime? We the taxpayer are covering their social costs. They take money out of our pockets by reducing wages and taking jobs that belong to Americans.

Who has said anything about shutting the door? We allow in 1 million legal immigrants per year. That's shutting the door? We cannot take in all the poor and needy of the world without committing national suicide and that is why we have immigration laws in the first place. These people need to seek changes in their own countries. We can't be the employment agency and flop house to the whole world.

Old 04-27-2013, 06:54 PM

3,875 posts, read 3,870,374 times
Quote:
I have broken zero laws. I just think poor folks need a helping hand.
Then let them squat at your home and YOU pay for it.

Wait till word gets out and you are overrun by them, and when you tell them to leave they will demand that you take them ALL in.

See how that works out for you.

Old 04-27-2013, 07:07 PM

62,930 posts, read 29,126,415 times
We have enough of our own poor folk that need a helping hand. We can't help out every needy person in the world. When foreigners come to our country illegally they deserve nothing because they showed they had no respect for our laws. They are making our own citizens poor by being here illegally. Guess our own citizens don't count though, right?

Old 04-28-2013, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by antarez View Post
Then let them squat at your home and YOU pay for it.

Wait till word gets out and you are overrun by them, and when you tell them to leave they will demand that you take them ALL in.

See how that works out for you.
When you can understand this, then we can agree.

King Short Shirt - Vivian Richards - YouTube

Old 04-29-2013, 09:05 PM

166 posts, read 246,727 times
Quote:
These poor people come to the US for a better life. I for one am all for supporting them.
WHEW!! And I thought the US taxpayers were going to have to pay.......
Where do we send all those bills?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration