U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-04-2007, 12:53 AM

3,432 posts, read 2,157,153 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stsmith View Post
You need proof:

Teen Best Friends Killed By Drunk Driving Illegal Alien Scumbag
Crime victims of illegal aliens
Job Displacement
VDARE.com: 05/04/04 - Diversity Is Strength! It’s Also…Drunk Driving
WorldNetDaily: Illegal aliens murder 12 Americans daily
WorldNetDaily: DUI illegal kills Marine home on leave from Iraq
WorldNetDaily: Reversal: Virginia Beach to question illegals
Patterico’s Pontifications » Illegal Immigration And Drunk Driving

Look kid, I can sympathize with you, to a degree. You share ethnicity with these people. However, you are an American! As such you are well aware of our culture, our laws, and you know what is acceptable in American society! If these people, who are predominantly from Mexico, would simply behave themselves, it would not be such an issue.
Agreed. If your not supposed to be in this country why would you be drunk in the streets? Why would you do anything illegal? I mean if you know you don't belong here and people don't want you here its in your best interest to lay low. I agree with you on that. However..

SF Gate: News: Crime

I can go on alllll day.

Old 11-04-2007, 12:57 AM

635 posts, read 1,559,714 times
[quote=casper324;1895772]
Quote:
Originally Posted by raelynn View Post
Guess what, that illegal hurts himself on your property, he's going to own it! .
If an illegal hurts himself on your property, he's then going to take your property.

Old 11-04-2007, 01:59 AM

140 posts, read 79,651 times
[quote=JesusisLord;1907349]
Quote:
Originally Posted by casper324 View Post

If an illegal hurts himself on your property, he's then going to take your property.
Not buying that for a minute but, all the more reason not to hire him! Not to mention the fact that you know nothing about him, not bonded, etc.

Old 11-04-2007, 01:13 AM

43 posts, read 80,952 times
[quote=JesusisLord;1907349]
Quote:
Originally Posted by casper324 View Post

I didn't originally post that someone did and i think i reposted it. I actually do know the kid. He lives down the street from me and I know his family. When i moved in i seen him mowing his lawn so i asked him is he would do mine he even offered to do it for free but i wouldnt let him. In my post that I first talked about him in I had looked into the other lawn services and i couldn't afford their prices so when i told him what i could afford he agreed. Also not all illegals are out to get something.

Old 11-04-2007, 06:28 AM

3,589 posts, read 2,972,613 times
[quote=raelynn;1907500]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusisLord View Post

I didn't originally post that someone did and i think i reposted it. I actually do know the kid. He lives down the street from me and I know his family. When i moved in i seen him mowing his lawn so i asked him is he would do mine he even offered to do it for free but i wouldnt let him. In my post that I first talked about him in I had looked into the other lawn services and i couldn't afford their prices so when i told him what i could afford he agreed. Also not all illegals are out to get something.
Here's a thought....mow your lawn yourself if you can't afford to pay a legitimate landscaper.

Old 11-04-2007, 08:28 AM

20,310 posts, read 18,881,481 times
[quote=nativeDallasite;1908155]
Quote:
Originally Posted by raelynn View Post

Here's a thought....mow your lawn yourself if you can't afford to pay a legitimate landscaper.
Dallas said it just right... Look I like to give work to the local kids around me too. But I would draw the line at using or hiring an illegal.
Dallas are you a cowboys fan??? I have been for 36 years...

Old 11-04-2007, 09:10 AM

3,589 posts, read 2,972,613 times
[quote=tinman01;1908714]
Quote:
Originally Posted by nativeDallasite View Post
Dallas said it just right... Look I like to give work to the local kids around me too. But I would draw the line at using or hiring an illegal.
Dallas are you a cowboys fan??? I have been for 36 years...
Love the Cowboys.

Old 11-04-2007, 09:32 AM

49 posts, read 107,533 times
If they came here legally and some respect for our country and me, a US Citizen, I wouldn't mind them coming here. I always felt like you do before I moved to Charlotte, NC and have been harrassed by illegals here. They throw trash everywhere, drive drunk and kill inocent americans, 5 people killed this last two months by "illegal mexican drivers".

It is the Mexicans here that make me feel like this. Before, I just thought they needed to work and provide for their families. Not anymore. I hope they all get arrested and sent back. Our government should pull the troops from Iraq and take care of the Mexican border to stop this invasion.

Old 11-04-2007, 10:33 AM

4,800 posts, read 7,687,743 times
I mow my own yard, clean my own house, scrub my own toliet, watch my own kid...all those jobs Americans supposedly don't want to do. And if I need someone to mow my lawn or watch my son, it will be an American high school student.

Where I live there are no illegals. It's quite refreshing to drive by the local lumber yard and be able to go in and buy paint without being harrassed by 40 of them standing around in the parking lot preying on unsuspecting homeowners. In Southern California, you can't swing a dead cat without hitting a pod of illegals standing on a street corner, soliciting work. How many illegals can the economy out there support? The middle class is fleeing California in droves because the jobs we used to do for a living wage are now given to illegal aliens for slave wages. It's one of reasons I and my family left. Corporate greed is the only faction profitting here.

Funny how everything that needs to be done, from yardwork, to construction, to the jobs at the local fast food joints ALL get done here with no help at all from illegal aliens. It's a mind boggling thing.

Old 11-04-2007, 10:37 AM

756 posts, read 1,756,227 times
I mow my own yard, clean my own house, scrub my own toliet, watch my own kid...all those jobs Americans supposedly don't want to do. And if I need someone to mow my lawn or watch my son, it will be an American high school student.

Me too. these are not hard jobs, this is called taking care of yourself as an adult
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or