U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 11-06-2007, 12:34 PM
 
1,510 posts, read 709,588 times
Reputation: 32

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nativeDallasite View Post
Ghost...you're not qualified to act as my or anyone else's fact-checker, since you can't tell the difference between a fact and your opinion.

Have a super day.
this is grammar, not fact-checking. and your grammar is very deceptive through generalizations.

 
Old 11-06-2007, 01:27 PM
 
1,735 posts, read 4,137,914 times
Reputation: 1436
Quote:
Originally Posted by GH0ST.. View Post
based on the context of your post, "they" would imply all mexicans. just trying to make sure the information you post is accurate as possible.
Fact you are not qualified to determine the accuracy of my posts.

Fact illegals from Mexico are destroying the American culture.

Fact illegals from Mexico are fraudulently using stolen US issued SSI numbers to gain employment in the US.

Fact illegals from Mexico are responsible for crime in many cities in the US.

Fact illegals from Mexico are driving down the wages for many former middle class jobs in the US.

Fact US citizens are fed up with illegal Mexicans.

Fact US citizens are done waiting for the US federal government to take action.

Fact what’s happening in OK is the first shot over the bow in stopping this illegal invasion from Mexico.
 
Old 11-06-2007, 01:32 PM
 
9,742 posts, read 9,061,455 times
Reputation: 2049
Quote:
Originally Posted by GH0ST.. View Post
this is grammar, not fact-checking. and your grammar is very deceptive through generalizations.
No. This is grammar: "...your rhetoric is very deceptive..."
 
Old 11-06-2007, 01:34 PM
 
Location: Fort Worth/Dallas
11,878 posts, read 32,924,989 times
Reputation: 5539
Quote:
Originally Posted by GH0ST.. View Post
this isnt a comparative issue. im upset at the fact that everybody isnt receiving at least basic, free healthcare. they have it more than us? im not mad at them. im mad at the lawmakers who are holding us down by not socializing healthcare. you can have socialized and privatized healthcare for all i care. at least give us all the option! and direct your hostility at the appropriate people, please.
Then we should just invite everyone in and socialize medicine? No citizenship needed, only strong backs to do our bidding. Don't worry about the taxes needed to support socialized medicine, we'll let the diminishing middle class take care of that, while they still exist.
 
Old 11-06-2007, 01:37 PM
 
Location: Fort Worth/Dallas
11,878 posts, read 32,924,989 times
Reputation: 5539
Quote:
Originally Posted by GH0ST.. View Post
and their legal anchor babies are legal. guess you have no problem with them..
So you do recognize the term "anchor baby" and all that it implies but still want more to flood into the country?
 
Old 11-06-2007, 01:37 PM
 
1,510 posts, read 709,588 times
Reputation: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synopsis View Post
Then we should just invite everyone in and socialize medicine? No citizenship needed, only strong backs to do our bidding. Don't worry about the taxes needed to support socialized medicine, we'll let the diminishing middle class take care of that, while they still exist.
if we invited people in, their taxes would pay for socialized medicine. how do you think it works in other countries?
 
Old 11-06-2007, 01:38 PM
Status: "Make America the Great Joke Again" (set 24 days ago)
 
Location: Denver
9,060 posts, read 15,470,148 times
Reputation: 5288
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNC View Post
Fact you are not qualified to determine the accuracy of my posts.

Fact illegals from Mexico are destroying the American culture.

Fact illegals from Mexico are fraudulently using stolen US issued SSI numbers to gain employment in the US.

Fact illegals from Mexico are responsible for crime in many cities in the US.

Fact illegals from Mexico are driving down the wages for many former middle class jobs in the US.

Fact US citizens are fed up with illegal Mexicans.

Fact US citizens are done waiting for the US federal government to take action.

Fact what’s happening in OK is the first shot over the bow in stopping this illegal invasion from Mexico.
Those FACTS sure sound like a lot of OPINION.

Do you categorize all of the brown people South of the Border as Mexicans?
 
Old 11-06-2007, 01:41 PM
 
1,510 posts, read 709,588 times
Reputation: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNC View Post
Fact you are not qualified to determine the accuracy of my posts.
sure i am. im fully educated in the english language.

Quote:
Fact illegals from Mexico are destroying the American culture.
thats an opinion. people's idea of american culture differ. if you can point me to an official definition, id appreciate it.

Quote:
Fact illegals from Mexico are fraudulently using stolen US issued SSI numbers to gain employment in the US.
some, yeah.

Quote:
Fact illegals from Mexico are responsible for crime in many cities in the US.
yeah, some. just like some of the citizen populace is responsible for crime.

Quote:
Fact illegals from Mexico are driving down the wages for many former middle class jobs in the US.
sure they might be a contributing factor, but inflation has done more harm for our standard of living than mexican immigration. we had mexican immigration after ww2, when people were able to buy a house, car, and raise a family off of a single breadwinner income. that should tell you something.

Quote:
Fact US citizens are fed up with illegal Mexicans.
some, sure. not all.

Quote:
Fact US citizens are done waiting for the US federal government to take action.
again, some, not all.

Quote:
Fact what’s happening in OK is the first shot over the bow in stopping this illegal invasion from Mexico.

if you say so.
 
Old 11-06-2007, 01:47 PM
 
Location: Dallas, Texas
3,589 posts, read 2,974,016 times
Reputation: 533
Quote:
Originally Posted by GH0ST.. View Post
this is grammar, not fact-checking. and your grammar is very deceptive through generalizations.
Riiiiiiiiiight.

When you're ready to start making sense, feel free to re-join the conversation.
 
Old 11-06-2007, 01:50 PM
 
1,510 posts, read 709,588 times
Reputation: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by nativeDallasite View Post
Riiiiiiiiiight.

When you're ready to start making sense, feel free to re-join the conversation.
i make perfect sense. im sorry you dont understand. maybe a grown-up can explain it to you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top