U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-03-2007, 11:28 PM

3,936 posts, read 5,446,580 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stsmith View Post
Did you know that the penalty for employing an illegal is $10,000 per incident plus up to 5 years in prison? I sure wish I knew where you worked so I could turn you in!

I agree with you here! This is why it is our civic duty to do something about it! It sickens me to think of my taxes feeding, clothing, housing, and providing medical care for illegals (who would just as soon spit in your face) while my own father, a distinguished veteran, had to die a horrible and painful death because he could not get medical care!

I'm very sorry that this happened to your father stsmith. I've heard so many stories like this, and this makes me so angry. While many illegals are getting their free medicine and going right outside the clinic and selling it to get money! Out veterans should be our top priority! I saw a woman arguing right after the Oklahoma Reform passed, on TV. Her words: " Yea, I'm here, I'm illegal, what you gonna do about it?" I asked someone why they didn't arrest her, and they said they couldn't arrest someone just for saying that. I don't know why; its an admission of guilt. Another supposedly legal Hispanic woman was saying she harbors illegals! I know this goes on a lot!

Also,while this woman (first one) was saying this, she was making the gang signs.

Last edited by Jess5; 11-03-2007 at 11:29 PM.. Reason: to add

Old 11-03-2007, 11:29 PM

3,432 posts, read 2,156,404 times
Wouldn't legal citizens that wanted to pick fruit and such already have done so? Its not that hard to get a job doing that.. You get paid for how much fruit you pick. That is-- fruit that is undamaged.

Old 11-03-2007, 11:29 PM

635 posts, read 1,559,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess5 View Post
While many illegals are getting their free medicine and going right outside the clinic and selling it to get money! !
Where is your evidence? Common dude.

Old 11-03-2007, 11:33 PM

A lot of immigrants turn to cultural remedies. I know some Mexicans who rub a damn egg all over their bodies. Its the funniest thing I have ever seen. They do it to their kids as well. They rub the egg over their bodies, stick their finger in the roof of their mouths, grab them by their legs and hit their soles of their feet and crack the egg in a cup. The first time I saw this me and my dad were cracking up-- I'm guessing they were offended by the look on their face.

Old 11-03-2007, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusisLord View Post
Where is your evidence? Common dude.

First of all, why are you calling me a common dude? I'm not a dude. Drs. post this information in forums I read. I hear about it from people from my volunteer work. I could tell people stories that would make them sick.

Secondly, I don't have to show you any evidence. I'm not on trial here. You don't have to believe a word I say, thats your prerogative.

Old 11-03-2007, 11:48 PM

635 posts, read 1,559,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess5 View Post
I hear about it from people from my volunteer work.
Even if illegal immigrants are selling medicine, don't Americans do that as well. It seems if alot of people hate illegal immigrants so much, they should hate legal Americans who commit crimes just as much. Right! It should be a Double Edged Sword! So, you must have the neighborhood watch stickers and I support Cops on the back of your family Dodge Minivan, if your a hardcore crimestopper. I'm sure you have some very intense stories about illegal immigrants, some true, some blown up.

Old 11-03-2007, 11:49 PM

Then say "IMHO" or "IMO". Don't just go out stating things you "think" are true.

Old 11-04-2007, 12:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLogic View Post
Then say "IMHO" or "IMO". Don't just go out stating things you "think" are true.
Don't tell me how to what to say, and don't put words in my mouth. I never said I "think." I know what I say is true because I've heard the same thing over and over by different people, including Hispanics. Also, I've seen quite a
bit.

JesusisLord: Yes, Americans do break the law also. I've said the whole system needs to be revamped. The difference with Americans though, is that the police know where to find them usually. Illegals run, and they can't be found. A drunk illegal ran into my daughters car and ran. They found out the legal residents were harboring the illegals. Believe me, the police are sick of the trouble they cause also.

Old 11-04-2007, 12:25 AM

Just because you think its true doesn't make it true to us. We want to see some facts here. You can't expect us to agree with you on things you have no evidence for. That is not a practical way of debate.

Old 11-04-2007, 12:44 AM

140 posts, read 79,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLogic View Post
Just because you think its true doesn't make it true to us. We want to see some facts here. You can't expect us to agree with you on things you have no evidence for. That is not a practical way of debate.
You need proof:

Teen Best Friends Killed By Drunk Driving Illegal Alien Scumbag
Crime victims of illegal aliens
Job Displacement
VDARE.com: 05/04/04 - Diversity Is Strength! It’s Also…Drunk Driving
WorldNetDaily: Illegal aliens murder 12 Americans daily
WorldNetDaily: DUI illegal kills Marine home on leave from Iraq
WorldNetDaily: Reversal: Virginia Beach to question illegals
Patterico’s Pontifications » Illegal Immigration And Drunk Driving

Look kid, I can sympathize with you, to a degree. You share ethnicity with these people. However, you are an American! As such you are well aware of our culture, our laws, and you know what is acceptable in American society! If these people, who are predominantly from Mexico, would simply behave themselves, it would not be such an issue.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or