U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2007, 09:54 AM

188 posts, read 881,026 times

Advertisements

IT'S NOT RACISM! It's protecting America's quality of life. They are a FINANCIAL STRAIN on our government services no matter how many jobs they take. Most Americans SPEAK ENGLISH. This bilingual mess is causing confusion and frustration and DAMAGING AMERICA. Learn English and assimilate for cryin' out loud!

When one stand on the side sidewalk soliciting work, they are degrading the quality of life of other (never the less BLOCKING the sidewalk.) Taking jobs from Americans. Never to mention.. they're ILLEGAL. However most of anything......IT'S THE GANGS, VIOLENCE, and VANDALISM all in all which disturbs me the MOST!

Gosh, I get so disturbed sometimes that I just want to scream and rip my hair out when I hear people want to give these aliens American privilages. Hillary wants to give them DRIVERS LICENSES!? You've got to be kidding me!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2007, 04:22 PM

15,371 posts, read 33,766,194 times
Hmmmmm give em Drivers licenses.....cause when they bounce off someone on the road, ya KNOW they ALWAYS stop.....

Old 10-31-2007, 04:27 PM

3,432 posts, read 2,158,301 times
On your opinion on degrading our way off life is an assumption. Illegals have never kept me/disturbed me in any way. And I live in a very Hispanic state.

Old 10-31-2007, 04:35 PM

10,017 posts, read 16,694,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLogic View Post
On your opinion on degrading our way off life is an assumption. Illegals have never kept me/disturbed me in any way. And I live in a very Hispanic state.
Not everyone has the same experience as you. they have very negativly affected me my family and many of our friends. I hear this more often than not. They do not belong here, have no right to be here and we have the right to want them gone.

Old 10-31-2007, 04:36 PM

106 posts, read 409,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wealthtrader View Post
When one stand on the side sidewalk soliciting work, they are degrading the quality of life of other (never the less BLOCKING the sidewalk.) Taking jobs from Americans.
I don't think AT&T, GE, Exxon, and other large corporations shuttle them to and from their offices everyday. If so please correct me.

Old 10-31-2007, 04:39 PM

3,074 posts, read 3,976,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wealthtrader View Post
IT'S NOT RACISM! It's protecting America's quality of life. They are a FINANCIAL STRAIN on our government services no matter how many jobs they take. Most Americans SPEAK ENGLISH. This bilingual mess is causing confusion and frustration and DAMAGING AMERICA. Learn English and assimilate for cryin' out loud!

When one stand on the side sidewalk soliciting work, they are degrading the quality of life of other (never the less BLOCKING the sidewalk.) Taking jobs from Americans. Never to mention.. they're ILLEGAL. However most of anything......IT'S THE GANGS, VIOLENCE, and VANDALISM all in all which disturbs me the MOST!

Gosh, I get so disturbed sometimes that I just want to scream and rip my hair out when I hear people want to give these aliens American privilages. Hillary wants to give them DRIVERS LICENSES!? You've got to be kidding me!
And a lot more than that..........

Carrie

Old 10-31-2007, 05:12 PM

2,541 posts, read 10,190,782 times
Hey prologic, they have affected your taxes, and how much are you paying for a place to live.

Do not say they have not affected you

That can only be true if you were an illegal

Now I am not saying they are the only cause, but they are the reason for a good chunk.

Old 10-31-2007, 05:20 PM

3,432 posts, read 2,158,301 times
I don't pay taxes, I'm under age. Also unemployed-- not due to illegals.

Old 10-31-2007, 05:24 PM

3,589 posts, read 2,974,016 times
Quote:
The rest of us pay taxes and work for a living, so we know what we're talking about. MOD CUT

Last edited by NewToCA; 10-31-2007 at 09:16 PM.. Reason: Let's not get personal

Old 10-31-2007, 05:41 PM

140 posts, read 79,701 times
Quote:
Soo if it doesn't effect you, you don't care? What about rapists and murderers? So long as you or your family are not effected, do you still not care? MOD CUT

Last edited by NewToCA; 10-31-2007 at 09:18 PM.. Reason: Lets keep it off commenting on the other poster
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or