U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-02-2007, 03:43 PM

7,728 posts, read 10,815,601 times

Advertisements

I got it as a E-mail from a friend I go to church with, It was written by a California Public School Teacher
Thoughtcrime: Cheap Tomatoes? Yeah, Sure.

Old 11-02-2007, 03:56 PM

3,432 posts, read 2,159,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nativeDallasite View Post
Kid, you wouldn't know a fact if it landed on your face and started to wiggle.

I'm tired of indulging you. You need to earn some real life experience...until then, I'm not really prepared to listen to anything you have to say. I don't care what your teachers told you. Once you get into the real world, you'll see how wrong some of them were...and you'll learn a hell of a lot more about the world by having to take care of yourself than you could ever learn in any classroom.

I remember being your age, and I thought I knew everything too. The older you get, the more you'll see how foolish high school/college students can actually sound to the rest of us.

Excuse me for trying to learn and sort my own thoughts in text form. Hard to post things when people don't want to hear your voice. I, as a human being have a voice. I don't really care if you do listen to what I have to say because I know I am growing from debating with adults and there is nothing I regret saying.

Old 11-02-2007, 03:59 PM

3,712 posts, read 5,711,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLogic View Post
I'm simply stating facts. Obviously you can answer that question as you can see that California has not taken anti-illegal measures.
But Californians did pass Proposition 187, even though it was subsequently shot down in the 9th Circus Court.

Old 11-02-2007, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
But Californians did pass Proposition 187, even though it was subsequently shot down in the 9th Circus Court.
I should of rephrased and made it say "Have gone into effect". Sorry.

Old 11-02-2007, 04:05 PM

3,712 posts, read 5,711,852 times
Quote:
I should of rephrased and made it say "Have gone into effect". Sorry.
No big deal. Since it never was in effect I shouldn't have counted it as a step CA residents had taken.

Old 11-02-2007, 04:31 PM

4,800 posts, read 7,690,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
Yes, we the people spoke and an illegal alien sympathizing judge said "Sorry, I don't give a big rat's a** what the voters of this state want, I know better than millions of disgruntled and fed up Californians.

Old 11-02-2007, 05:50 PM

1,210 posts, read 1,037,445 times
Quote:
Excuse me for trying to learn and sort my own thoughts in text form. Hard to post things when people don't want to hear your voice. I, as a human being have a voice. I don't really care if you do listen to what I have to say because I know I am growing from debating with adults and there is nothing I regret saying.
I see in your profile you say you are Mexican-American, What I would like to know is, Are you Mexican or are you American??? How can you be both? As far as I know the only way is that you have duel citizenship Is this how you say you are Mexican-American ??

Old 11-02-2007, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by junkman18 View Post
I see in your profile you say you are Mexican-American, What I would like to know is, Are you Mexican or are you American??? How can you be both? As far as I know the only way is that you have duel citizenship Is this how you say you are Mexican-American ??
I'm actually in the process, does that count?

Old 11-02-2007, 06:43 PM

1,210 posts, read 1,037,445 times
Quote:
I'm actually in the process, does that count?
What are you in the process of? Be coming a Mexican or American? Maybe you and others that put America last Should think where ( If you have a job) your pay check comes from.

Old 11-02-2007, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by junkman18 View Post
What are you in the process of? Be coming a Mexican or American? Maybe you and others that put America last Should think where ( If you have a job) your pay check comes from.
Well the reason being Mexican-American (I believe) is a little thing called culture. Did you know that Deaf people don't refer to themselves as American? Always, they are Deaf first. Then their nationality. Same goes with Black Deaf people, they refer to themselves as Black first, then Deaf, then American.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or