U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-03-2007, 12:50 AM

3,432 posts, read 2,159,589 times

Advertisements

How do I run on cold water? I agree with some things that Pro-illegals have to say and agree with some things that anti-illegals have to say. Where does that put me on the spectrum?

Old 11-03-2007, 12:53 AM
Status: "Make America the Great Joke Again" (set 25 days ago)

9,060 posts, read 15,472,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Choctaw2 View Post
Nope, absolutely nothing about racism on my part. I simply posted a link so that PL could read the story because a link did not work for him. Had I changed the words the link would not have worked. I did not write the article. Why is it that everyone who is pro- illegal is so quick to call those of us who are against illegals.... Racist?
Don't post to it you are just spreading the hate and racist terminology. I didn't call you a racist, I said you are posting to a racist site, there is a difference.

Old 11-03-2007, 01:04 AM

402 posts, read 938,447 times
There is no difference to me. Obviously you did not read the article either.

Are you saying this is a racist site? Because it is the only site I post to concerning the illegal issue.

Last edited by Choctaw2; 11-03-2007 at 01:17 AM..

Old 11-03-2007, 01:13 AM

Quote:

Did I say anything about water? As you have been told by others PL, you have a long life in front of you with a lot to learn. First you are pro illegal and think they have a right to be here, then you are anti-illegal and think they should go home. It can't be both ways, even if you do see both sides of the story (so to speak) Illegals have broken the law and they need to go home. If they want to come to the USA they need to do it legally. Where does that put you on the "specturm" ? It puts you right where you are. A 17 YO boy/girl who has a lot to learn about life and what is right and what is wrong.

Old 11-03-2007, 06:39 AM

1,210 posts, read 1,037,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Choctaw2 View Post
Nope, absolutely nothing about racism on my part. I simply posted a link so that PL could read the story because a link did not work for him. Had I changed the words the link would not have worked. I did not write the article. Why is it that everyone who is pro- illegal is so quick to call those of us who are against illegals.... Racist?
Its called pulling the race card.. And they know we are right, So to cry racist its the only thing they can do.

Old 11-03-2007, 06:54 AM

1,210 posts, read 1,037,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusisLord View Post
It's rampant ignorant and racist views like these that make me embarrased to be associated as an American.
You probably have not had them move into your town and trash it and lower the value of your home as the other poster told you.

If you are embarrassed to be associated as an American, Don't let the door hit you on the way out..

Old 11-03-2007, 07:42 AM

3,589 posts, read 2,975,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLogic View Post
Again, who says I'm Pro-illegal. You assume too much. And don't play the "Oh your mommy and daddy take care of you" you were once my age and were under the armpits of the rents. Why are they worthless? Do I not have a voice in the U.S? I can, enlist in the army at age 17 with parent consent. Next year I will become a legal adult and will become a registered voter. Why don't I have a say in the next presidential elections? I need to learn as much as I can. Or when am I supposed to learn it? I'm learning right now ain't I? Why don't I move to Mexico? I have no life there. I am no one there. I can retire there-- oh yes, I can retire there. But why deal with a corrupt government when I can get the next best thing in Florida right? I am not from Mexico, there is nothing in the U.S constitution that is against dual citizenship. If the U.S does not recognize dual citizenship then they don't consider my Mexican citizenship valid-- which means I can go to the good ol' U.S embassy if there are any mishaps.

Wrong. In Mexico you're a Mexican citizen, and they may tell you to take a hike. I would.

Old 11-03-2007, 08:01 AM

21,148 posts, read 36,628,664 times
Actually; the return of the illegals to Mexico may wind up helping their country as well........

As I have mentioned several times; the birthrate SOB is barely above replacement level----and, still dropping.

Old 11-03-2007, 08:54 AM

In a post I made recently I think it stated there are 300,000 to 350,000 anchor babies born each year in our hospitals.

Old 11-03-2007, 09:46 AM

635 posts, read 1,560,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by junkman18 View Post
You probably have not had them move into your town and trash it and lower the value of your home as the other poster told you.
I'm sure there are boatloads of illegals in Arkansas. I'm from California big guy, Latinos are the majority in the state. I'm sure Arkansas doesn't have at least 3% Latinos. Illegal immigrants have done no harm to my state except for increased traffic congestion on the roads and higher home prices. It is a negative, indeed, don't get me wrong. But this forum goes beyond the negatives of illegal immigration to slander illegal immigrants as terrible people, is morally wrong and racist. This forum is an scapegoat against illegal immigrants, just like Hitler was to the Jews.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or