U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-16-2013, 08:22 AM

20,611 posts, read 12,278,864 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDGeek View Post
Well, those Hispanics are idiots then. Hispanics can be of any race. They seem to keep forgetting that when it's inconvenient to them.

Here's some non-mestizo Hispanics to get their blood boiling:

Japanese Peruvian - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Cuban

German Venezuelan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

History of the Jews in Argentina - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Chinatowns in Latin America - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lebanese immigration to Mexico - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I could go on and on and on and on and on....
Word is they're even a few "Indian" Mexicans too with last names like Singh and so on.

Old 05-16-2013, 02:44 PM

155 posts, read 180,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Yet there was such an outrage awhile back by many Hispanics when a female GOP candidate visited a classroom somewhere in the southwest and commented that many of the students looked Asian when actually they were Hispanic ethnically. Why the outrage? Is looking Asian objectionable especially when their ancestors came across the Bering Strait from Asia?
Look at this Brazilian Amerindian woman for example. Look at the shape of her eyes, they definitely look Asian influenced.

Old 05-16-2013, 03:04 PM

25,060 posts, read 22,101,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDGeek View Post
Well, those Hispanics are idiots then. Hispanics can be of any race. They seem to keep forgetting that when it's inconvenient to them.

Here's some non-mestizo Hispanics to get their blood boiling:

Japanese Peruvian - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Cuban

German Venezuelan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

History of the Jews in Argentina - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Chinatowns in Latin America - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lebanese immigration to Mexico - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I could go on and on and on and on and on....

Conferencia Carlos Kasuga - Calidad y productividad al estilo Japónes - YouTube

Japanese-Mexican businessman. Born and raised in Mexico and speaks Spanish with a Mexican accent that's stronger than Jorge Ramos's lol. So much for that Hispanics are some dirty dark skinned indigenous person

Old 05-16-2013, 04:48 PM

20,310 posts, read 18,878,727 times
The true hypocrisy is pro-illegals arguing in favor of allowing illegals to stay while those who applied and followed the rules continue to wait their turn to enter. What right does any illegal have to stay? How is it just while those who obeyed the rules are left waiting?
These illegals who steal social services, don't pay taxes and often never even attempted to enter legally demand a reward for their behavior. This is hypocrisy...

Old 05-16-2013, 10:59 PM

13,341 posts, read 10,898,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
The true hypocrisy is pro-illegals arguing in favor of allowing illegals to stay while those who applied and followed the rules continue to wait their turn to enter. What right does any illegal have to stay? How is it just while those who obeyed the rules are left waiting?
These illegals who steal social services, don't pay taxes and often never even attempted to enter legally demand a reward for their behavior. This is hypocrisy...
I will go along with this. In addition to the OPs listed viewpoints, and the ones above, I have a LOT of other heartburn with illegals. They are arrogant, beyond belief. They come here, and try to make wherever the settle, Mexico. If Mexico is so great, go back, anx run your flags up there. They are a HUGE drain on our healthcare system. The overload our ERs and urgent care clinics, anx don't pay for the services, driving up OUR care costs and taxes to pick up the tab. Like we are obligated to pay for delivering their anchor babies. Grrrr.

Mexican gangs, many of which are comprised, wholly, of illegals, are running amok, destroying large areas of both urban and rural communities. Illegals flaunt their abuseses of our systems, proudly. Many of them are criminally minded, and target white citizens with the express purpose of showing us they just don't think we can do anything about it, and when we do, they scream racism, knowing full well the stigma attached to that label often means guilt, out of hand.

Groups like La Raza are formed, to push more anx more illegals to come here, bolstering already glutted numbers, and cramming their "brown pride" down our throats. They disrespect our laws, in the arrogant and dismissive attitude that the "anglo" rules just don't apply to them. They don't pay taxes, yet revieve services like food stamps, AFDC, WIC, county and state health services, their children attend our schools, and the schools have to provide special instruction, in Spanish, at OUR expense, Spanish interpretors have to be kept on staff at the schools, county , city and state offices, WOW!

There are other factors that influence my attitude as well, but I am not inclined to go into them now. Personal ones. At any rate, any amnesty plan, and those that support it, can go straight to Hell, far as I'm concerned. And so can all the poor starving farmers herebouts that import these locusts into my home in boxcars. And construction contractorsas well, who hire them wholesale, under the table, and write the expenses off as equipment rental and such.

The illegals drain our taxpayer funded services, work inder the table, and send billions of dollars anually back to Mexico az well. Yea, I'm bitter as Hell about the illegal issue.

Old 05-17-2013, 12:02 AM

1,347 posts, read 774,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by It'sAutomatic View Post
Here are two beliefs often held by conservatives. I just had a light bulb moment and realized that they're not in any way compatible:

"Immigration (legal or not) is bad because it takes jobs from Americans."
&&&
"If people are unhappy with their current economic situation, they should work to change it instead of demanding policies to get help from the government."

Thoughts?
So then they are "hypocritical" for not wanting to allow their gov't to crap all over them, undermine their standard of living, and vastly increase the size of the underclass in this country, until there are massive riots and the country explodes? That's what you call a "light-bulb" moment?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or