Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2007, 09:44 AM

9,963 posts, read 18,491,299 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
Well yes, he does have on people from hate groups. Janet whats-her-name, the leader of La Raza, is on several times a year.

Trust me, Lou Dobbs does not giggle when he says 'illegal immigrants'.
One question, since when did a talk show become the news in America? So many people quote Bill O'Rielly, Lou Dobbs, it seems as it is the latest craze in opinionated news.

To me it is like coming here for your news sources.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2007, 09:48 AM

16,087 posts, read 41,145,727 times
Mach 50 - Lou Dobbs has a hispanic wife, do you think he is a racist?

Old 11-02-2007, 09:53 AM

9,963 posts, read 18,491,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakewooder View Post
Mach 50 - Lou Dobbs has a hispanic wife, do you think he is a racist?
Did I say that? No I didn't. I was adding to the conversation without making any judgement as stated in my first post.

Old 11-02-2007, 10:00 AM

3,712 posts, read 6,475,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50Thunderdart View Post
One question, since when did a talk show become the news in America? So many people quote Bill O'Rielly, Lou Dobbs, it seems as it is the latest craze in opinionated news.

Lou Dobbs is not a talk show, IMO. As for opinionated news, most programs are biased one way or another.
His reporting tends to focus on immigration issues and the struggles of the middle class.

Old 11-02-2007, 11:04 AM

635 posts, read 1,746,342 times
Personally, I forgive Lou Dobbs for his spiteful comments towards illegal immigrants.

But you people gotta see the light, the guy is a racist thug. He really asks for it.

His opinions and stats are used to critically scapegoat and brand illegals as a bunch of lazy scumbags who try to take advantage of Americans.

If you don't take your foot off the accelerator, eventually your going to crash.

Old 11-02-2007, 11:21 AM

16,087 posts, read 41,145,727 times
His wife doesn't think so...

Old 11-02-2007, 11:22 AM

1,862 posts, read 3,341,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusisLord View Post
Personally, I forgive Lou Dobbs for his spiteful comments towards illegal immigrants.

But you people gotta see the light, the guy is a racist thug. He really asks for it.

His opinions and stats are used to critically scapegoat and brand illegals as a bunch of lazy scumbags who try to take advantage of Americans.

If you don't take your foot off the accelerator, eventually your going to crash.
Racist is a word that the Open Borders Lobby uses when they can't think of anything else, when they can't defend their position logically, because there's no logic to allowing illegal immigration.

Old 11-02-2007, 01:52 PM

537 posts, read 440,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusisLord View Post

He tells the truth and that must be why you hate him so much. The fact that he tells the truth seems to be why so many illegal lovers dislike him so. They can't stand for the truth to be told so that the people of this country will know what is being done and why.

Old 11-02-2007, 01:54 PM

537 posts, read 440,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakewooder View Post
His wife doesn't think so...
The only people who call Lou Dobbs a racist happen to be the racists themselves. By the way, Mexican is not a race but is a nationality.

Last edited by Veiled Prophet; 11-02-2007 at 02:15 PM..

Old 11-02-2007, 02:03 PM

185 posts, read 355,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50Thunderdart View Post

Bill O'reilly had occasional gems like the time he got all over Virginia Beach about their sanctuary policty but is very tabloidish at times reporting on Paris Hilton and the like.

Lou Dobbs is nothing but cold, hard news. War in Iraq, port security, illegal immigration. There is not another program I've seen that covers nothing but the important issues and with NO left leaning bias.
What Lou says is Truth Speech! It's hard to swallow for many that have an anti-American agenda but he consistantly gets it right.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration