U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-16-2013, 08:48 AM

20,611 posts, read 12,359,398 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregm View Post
Then tell them to get off their a$$ learn English, apply for citizenship, go to collage and compete. Whites are not keeping "brown people" down, you are keeping yourselves down by sucking of educated peoples labor.

Don't like our free speech? Go home!

My parents couldn't speak English when they came here either. But they did what I outlined above without one penny of government help.
Uh; I think you quoted the wrong poster. I agree with you 100 percent.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2013, 09:07 AM

23,636 posts, read 31,309,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBMMuseum View Post
That you are aware of. Ted makes the same false assumption. I'm able to dismiss his views because I know he is a loon (I thought he said he would be dead or in prison if Obama was elected to a second term).

65% of the illegals (in Texas) come from Mexico alone. Another 10-15% are from other LatAm countries. That's a clear, significant majority. In the US as a whole, 75% of illegals are from Spanish-speaking nations. These statistics are from 2008, but the overall distributions do not change much year on year and haven't changed much since 2000.

Demographics of Immigrants in the US Illegally: Countries of Origin, States of Residence, and Employment Data, 2000-2008 - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

You were saying?

Last edited by BigDGeek; 05-16-2013 at 09:20 AM..

Old 05-17-2013, 08:54 AM

2,477 posts, read 1,717,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomexico View Post
Nugents remarkes were broad-based, not limited to Texas, and his mass-murder advocacy marks him not only as a racist, but a lunatic.
As usual, you can't comprehend anything and take what is being stated out of context.

Nugent was talking about shooting the drug runners who were armed coming over the border. If you would take all of 2 minutes to actually research anything you may have had the chance to actually get something right, but you didn't, and your comment is nothing more than empty claims as usual.

Old 05-17-2013, 12:42 PM

6,936 posts, read 7,019,917 times
There is no excuse for advocating mass murder. Nor for expressions of racism. Defend the man all you want. Doing so says as much about the people defending the lunacy as what the lunatic says.

Old 05-17-2013, 03:38 PM

2,477 posts, read 1,717,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomexico View Post
There is no excuse for advocating mass murder. Nor for expressions of racism. Defend the man all you want. Doing so says as much about the people defending the lunacy as what the lunatic says.
There was no advocation of mass murder by Nugent. You are making things up based on your inability to discern the context of Nugents remark to what Nugent and Hannity were discussing. Your idea of what racism is isn't the definition of what racism is.

And then you have your original ideas, if you defend someone then you are just like said someone. The problem with that idiocy is that I am not defending Nugent, I am simply explaining to you where you fail in comprehending the actual statements as made by Nugent and your inability to intellectually have an argument against what Nugent actually said. You can project and assume all you want, but it is you who, in the end, looks inept.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or