U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-21-2013, 05:24 PM

31,500 posts, read 14,573,470 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid Reigns View Post
White people and White culture? Your own hate for White people stands out. You now seem to be flailing for anything to demonize me based on your own ignorance.

LMFAO..... ....ROFL You have me in stitches.
If I were you I would report him/her (although I am convinced it is a she from the past and posting under another name) to the mods. Calling you a liar over and over is against the TOS.

Old 05-21-2013, 05:27 PM

12,766 posts, read 12,748,545 times
Quote:
So still no refutation of my comments, simply attacking my character to portray yourself the more moral person.
Oh I'm far from perfect, and I wouldn't say I'm the most moral person. Like everyone else, I have my own set of flaws. In this case, however, you have put yours on full display, and they are indeed ugly. I could refute your comments all day, but one of your flaws is to simply deny that it happened. This wasn't a debate, this was you shaking your head violently in denial.

Old 05-21-2013, 05:30 PM

Quote:
White people and White culture? Your own hate for White people stands out. You now seem to be flailing for anything to demonize me based on your own ignorance.

LMFAO..... ....ROFL You have me in stitches.

Mann himself refuted you.
I'm White. To hate them is to hate a part of myself, and I definitely do not. White people are human, and human beings are fallible. History proves it. Our actions every day prove it. Part of life is to learn, not only from our own mistakes, but from those that came before us.

If you say so.

Old 05-21-2013, 05:34 PM

2,477 posts, read 1,712,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcmh81 View Post
Oh I'm far from perfect, and I wouldn't say I'm the most moral person. Like everyone else, I have my own set of flaws. In this case, however, you have put yours on full display, and they are indeed ugly. I could refute your comments all day, but one of your flaws is to simply deny that it happened. This wasn't a debate, this was you shaking your head violently in denial.
You have yet to actually refute any of my comments, what have you been waiting for? I have disputed yours with your own reference, even from the author of your own reference.

Old 05-21-2013, 05:36 PM

Quote:
You have yet to actually refute any of my comments, what have you been waiting for? I have disputed yours with your own reference, even from the author of your own reference.
Case in point.

If you say so.

Old 05-21-2013, 05:37 PM

2,477 posts, read 1,712,131 times
Quote:
I'm White.
SO WHAT!
Self ethnic-hate isn't a new concept.

Old 05-21-2013, 06:02 PM

31,500 posts, read 14,573,470 times
Quote:
SO WHAT!
Self ethnic-hate isn't a new concept.
You're right and I have seen it before in this forum. In fact I know of one woman who is half Irish and half native indian and she expresses the very same sentiments as this person does. Just hates her white side.

Old 05-21-2013, 06:24 PM

156 posts, read 111,867 times
I really don't give a rat's patootie what happened 1,000, 500, or 150 years ago. That was then, this is now. All Native Americans native to the USA today are citizens with full rights and protections under the Constitution. My ancestors came here in accordance with immigration laws as they were established at the time.

Wars have been fought, land exchanged hands by all peoples throughout history. Barbarians invaded and conquered Rome and plunged Western civilization into the Dark Ages. So freakin' what? Today all nations have internationally recognized sovereign borders and the US is no different.

Old 05-21-2013, 06:31 PM

20,611 posts, read 12,286,582 times
Quote:
A pass for what, exactly? "Did some real nasty stuff to each other" is like the caption of a movie about human interaction. I'm not sure how that excuses what became a cultural and very literal genocide. And what 1st Hispanics? It wasn't Hispanics who did this in what would become the US/Canada.
Please check your history: the Hispanics were the 1st "white" people who came here AND beat down the Indians; Cortez and the Aztecs. The "anglo" whites came later and they did their share of bad stuff. Tho no worse than what different Indian tribes did to each other back in the day.

Old 05-21-2013, 06:33 PM

20,611 posts, read 12,286,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
The fact that these illegals would be given anything but the boot out of our country is the objection by most of us. The rest of it no matter how long it takes is just icing on the cake for them.
Agreed. Mexico does that it ITS illegal aliens; the US can and SHOULD do the same thing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or