Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2007, 09:47 PM

79 posts, read 249,688 times

Advertisements

I always thought the government would find a way to tax us for having sex.

Now, in a kind of twist of fate I think they should pay US or give US tax beaks to American, married couples to reproduce.

But almost like a certain tax bracket, you must be a white or black American.
NOT an immigrant, just a perk for us traditional Americans.

Deep down we all know that most Americans want more of their own kind.

It should be something like $25K per child. Not too extreme, wouldn’t you agree?
Perhaps like Lotto if ya happen to produce sextuplets, ya win the big one!
A million bucks, along with all the baby wipes you’ll ever need, trust me you’ll need em.
4 out of six still puts you in the good fortune category, let’s say $ 250K
Not bad for a late night humpathon with the misses!
2 outta six gets ya a weekend away in Vegas, a free family pass to the local Monster truck show PLUS a guarantee voucher for another round.

You just watch that immigration rate drop in the next 2 years because the country will be a booming with true blue American babies!

Immigration problem solved and more sex in OUR bedrooms!!

We ALL win……….
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2007, 12:39 AM

2,096 posts, read 1,468,029 times
Sex for the motherland: Russian youths encouraged to procreate at camp

Here is a country that has caught on.

Old 08-14-2007, 01:26 AM

652 posts, read 2,803,690 times
Great idea, but unfortunately our own government is against us. For decades both Whites and Blacks were told to have fewer kids -- in the meantime we've been overrun with people who can be more easily regulated in a corporatist driven economic state.

Old 08-14-2007, 08:58 AM

3,712 posts, read 6,475,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roo50 View Post
I always thought the government would find a way to tax us for having sex.

Now, in a kind of twist of fate I think they should pay US or give US tax beaks to American, married couples to reproduce.

But almost like a certain tax bracket, you must be a white or black American.
NOT an immigrant, just a perk for us traditional Americans.

Deep down we all know that most Americans want more of their own kind.

It should be something like $25K per child. Not too extreme, wouldn’t you agree?
Perhaps like Lotto if ya happen to produce sextuplets, ya win the big one!
A million bucks, along with all the baby wipes you’ll ever need, trust me you’ll need em.
4 out of six still puts you in the good fortune category, let’s say $ 250K
Not bad for a late night humpathon with the misses!
2 outta six gets ya a weekend away in Vegas, a free family pass to the local Monster truck show PLUS a guarantee voucher for another round.

You just watch that immigration rate drop in the next 2 years because the country will be a booming with true blue American babies!

Immigration problem solved and more sex in OUR bedrooms!!

We ALL win……….
I ran this proposal by my husband and he says it is an excellent idea.

Old 08-14-2007, 02:04 PM

562 posts, read 659,630 times
I guess I better go get a reversal on that vasectomy...

Old 11-03-2007, 11:40 AM

1 posts, read 2,890 times
As a Latino US Citizen, if this ever became law, I would want my 25K too and so would the asians, native americans, and any other race thats not black or white.

If the blacks and whites are getting paid to have kids, you know we are going to fight for that benefit. What the hell is a "Traditional American"? I think you were just trying to inflame us non white or black US citizens.

Old 11-03-2007, 11:43 AM

3,432 posts, read 2,949,756 times
If this is offered Latinos would take this as a personal challenge. My mom comes from a family of 17 kids. However, in the U.S a Latino couple averages about 2.2 kids.

Old 11-03-2007, 11:46 AM

3,712 posts, read 6,475,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citigirl View Post
Good for the Russians! This is going to be a very popular Youth Camp. There will probably be hundreds of applicants for each spot. Woohoo!!

Old 11-03-2007, 11:47 AM

3,432 posts, read 2,949,756 times
I'm going to Russia and create Half Russian and Half Mexican kids. LOL. j/k.

And I thought it was funny how they were comparing them to the Hitler youth.

Old 11-03-2007, 11:47 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,120,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLogic View Post
If this is offered Latinos would take this as a personal challenge. My mom comes from a family of 17 kids. However, in the U.S a Latino couple averages about 2.2 kids.
I swear: with the plummeting birthrate all across 'Hispanic' societies; within 10 years there will be fewer kids born than the 'old people' dying.

Look at Spain with its 1.3 or less kids per woman.

EDIT: in fact; the state of California was forced to revise downward its population estimates due to the low 'Latino' birthrate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration