U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 11-08-2007, 08:57 AM
 
Location: NM
402 posts, read 938,291 times
Reputation: 206

Advertisements

Quote:
i never said that everyone in Puerto Rico speaks spanish. i said that when we tried to get tax information that their was no one that spoke English that worked there. You would think that someone would speak both in place like that but there wasn't. and why is always whats happened to your husband do you not have any experiences of your own??
I'm angry at that statement too. Sadly what her husband went through, the pain the suffering both physically and mental due to the loss of being able to get around, and financially. What that illegal alien did to Vivski's family effected more than just her immediate family, it effected all of us both in-laws and "out-laws" It even effected their friends many of whom are Mexicans. We all were hurt. Most assuredly it effected 2 little boys who lost the opportunity to be able to play with their dad the way most little boys get to. Raelynn, I hope that you NEVER have to deal with the things that this family has dealt with for 11 years.

Thankfully when I was run off the road and rolled my own vehicle, I was not injured the way that Vivski's husband was. I have read many other stories on this forum from victims of what illegals have done to them and their families.

No not all illegals do these things, but the point is, None of us who are citizens of the USA should have to be put in a position to become victims of those who do drink and drive, steal SS numbers, break into houses, steal cars, bring disease into our country, and the list goes on and on. We should not have to deal with our own citizens who enable illegals to come here to work, that includes both, business owners and privet citizens who give them work. We should not have to deal with politicians who are also enablers. We vote people in, to look after our welfare, not the welfare of the world. Just because they are our leaders (haha) they are not always right, as the border situation proves. Thankfully not all politicians agree with Bush and his backers.

Go Oklahoma, I wish you well and hope that other states being to follow your lead. It's going to be up to the states to get this problem squared away, because the Federal government is doing nothing for the citizens of the USA.

 
Old 11-08-2007, 05:10 PM
 
Location: new mexico
447 posts, read 706,092 times
Reputation: 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50Thunderdart View Post
Well you must think a lot of employers are racist then, I call wanting multiple languages anti-racist because they are catering to more than just english speaking people, thus broadening their customer base.

Which race are they racist against that would require bilingual? Last time I checked there are many white people that know spanish and english.

you miss the point..... what i am saying is that the bilingual they are asking for and catering to is spanish..do you realize how many legal immigrants are in the u.s? do you know how many countries they come from? are employers asking you be bilingual in any other language other than spanish?
i do think they are racist because it is one language they care about...not many, and not all.
 
Old 11-08-2007, 05:19 PM
 
Location: new mexico
447 posts, read 706,092 times
Reputation: 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjb68 View Post
Hopefully, she won't have to have any experiences of her own.

You really have not answered any of my questions that I asked.


when my husband was severly injured by the illegal immigrant, (you can read my threads on this subject if you like) i tell you i was petrified, i thought he was going to die, and so did everyone else.
i just dont get people like raelynn or prologic who do not understand when someone you love is effected in a negative way by an illegal it automatically becomes those loved ones experience too.
you have been very kind to defend me. thank you.
sometimes my good side goes away when people such as raelynn and prologic try to make our experiences unimportant , as if they never happened. then they try to force me to have sympathy for people who have no respect for our country, or fellow countrymen,or laws...they may never "get it" sad...very sad.
i know what cost illegal immigration can cost this nation because it has cost our family more than anyone can ever know.
and i hope it doesnt cost another american the pain and grief that it has cost us...we are an example of what can happen, yet blind people refuse to open their eyes or hearts to the americans whop are effected and victimized.
again, thanks.
 
Old 11-08-2007, 05:22 PM
 
Location: new mexico
447 posts, read 706,092 times
Reputation: 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by nativeDallasite View Post
Sadly your experience has been mirrored tens of thousands of times across the US because of these criminal illegals.

I'm sorry you had to become a victim.

thanks, but right now, i choose to be a victims adovcate...telling our story , no matter if some chooose to make it unimportant.
this should never happen to anyone, and it's time for a change.
we who are wise know exactly what needs to be done.
 
Old 11-08-2007, 05:25 PM
 
Location: new mexico
447 posts, read 706,092 times
Reputation: 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by Choctaw2 View Post
I'm angry at that statement too. Sadly what her husband went through, the pain the suffering both physically and mental due to the loss of being able to get around, and financially. What that illegal alien did to Vivski's family effected more than just her immediate family, it effected all of us both in-laws and "out-laws" It even effected their friends many of whom are Mexicans. We all were hurt. Most assuredly it effected 2 little boys who lost the opportunity to be able to play with their dad the way most little boys get to. Raelynn, I hope that you NEVER have to deal with the things that this family has dealt with for 11 years.

Thankfully when I was run off the road and rolled my own vehicle, I was not injured the way that Vivski's husband was. I have read many other stories on this forum from victims of what illegals have done to them and their families.

No not all illegals do these things, but the point is, None of us who are citizens of the USA should have to be put in a position to become victims of those who do drink and drive, steal SS numbers, break into houses, steal cars, bring disease into our country, and the list goes on and on. We should not have to deal with our own citizens who enable illegals to come here to work, that includes both, business owners and privet citizens who give them work. We should not have to deal with politicians who are also enablers. We vote people in, to look after our welfare, not the welfare of the world. Just because they are our leaders (haha) they are not always right, as the border situation proves. Thankfully not all politicians agree with Bush and his backers.

Go Oklahoma, I wish you well and hope that other states being to follow your lead. It's going to be up to the states to get this problem squared away, because the Federal government is doing nothing for the citizens of the USA.


thanks for the support...i hope you knowhow much i appreciate it.xoxoxox
 
Old 11-08-2007, 05:26 PM
 
Location: Dallas, Texas
3,589 posts, read 2,974,016 times
Reputation: 533
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivski View Post
thanks, but right now, i choose to be a victims adovcate...telling our story , no matter if some chooose to make it unimportant.
this should never happen to anyone, and it's time for a change.
we who are wise know exactly what needs to be done.
I'm right there with you vivski.
 
Old 11-08-2007, 08:59 PM
 
Location: new mexico
447 posts, read 706,092 times
Reputation: 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by nativeDallasite View Post
I'm right there with you vivski.
thanks...
 
Old 11-08-2007, 09:16 PM
NCN
 
Location: NC/SC Border Patrol
21,136 posts, read 21,129,613 times
Reputation: 23163
We do need an official language and it should be English. This would stop the confusion and save the taxpayers a lot of money. The American taxpayer needs a break. Nobody seems to be sticking up for us.
 
Old 11-09-2007, 08:21 AM
 
Location: Dallas, Texas
3,589 posts, read 2,974,016 times
Reputation: 533
Quote:
Originally Posted by North Carolina Native View Post
We do need an official language and it should be English. This would stop the confusion and save the taxpayers a lot of money. The American taxpayer needs a break. Nobody seems to be sticking up for us.
Nope...they're too busy sticking it TO us. I'm tired of being a meal ticket for illegals.
 
Old 11-09-2007, 03:19 PM
 
Location: Northern VA (for now)
23,003 posts, read 31,957,905 times
Reputation: 30387
Quote:
Originally Posted by nativeDallasite View Post
Nope...they're too busy sticking it TO us. I'm tired of being a meal ticket for illegals.
if i'm gonna pay high taxes, at least let those outrageous taxes help hard-working law-abiding US citizens.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top