U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2007, 04:29 PM

3,589 posts, read 2,980,438 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanboy395 View Post
if i'm gonna pay high taxes, at least let those outrageous taxes help hard-working law-abiding US citizens.
Exactly; that's who they're meant to help. America for Americans! What a concept!

Old 11-09-2007, 04:39 PM

1,900 posts, read 1,711,257 times
Quote:
if i'm gonna pay high taxes, at least let those outrageous taxes help hard-working law-abiding US citizens.
Or Iraqis?

Old 11-09-2007, 04:47 PM
Status: "Make America the Great Joke Again" (set 29 days ago)

9,064 posts, read 15,482,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greatbasinguide View Post
Or Iraqis?
Woosh...perfect.

"must spread love first" I'll get ya though.

Old 11-09-2007, 08:41 PM

2,010 posts, read 2,043,941 times
Quote:
Or Iraqis?
Your right. We should have let Saddam, a sadistic murdering psychopath, threaten the world and his neighboring countries with nuclear attack. How were we to know he was full of it? Guess our country's ESP wasn't working right. That cause was defininately not worth it. We should have taken all that money to support another 20 million illegals turning the US into Mexico.

Old 11-10-2007, 12:50 AM

447 posts, read 706,534 times
Quote:
Or Iraqis?

as the proillegal wants us to beleive that only the mexican illegal deserves americas support........well, this iraqi issue is a hard one...but i would rather fund a war on terrorism than support any illegal alien with my hard earned tax dollar.......................

Old 11-13-2007, 12:30 PM

8,000 posts, read 16,815,037 times
I would like to know what happened to Raelynn?? Many questions on here that she has yet to answer for myself and some others. She's been logging on several times a day for the past 5 days or so, I'm wondering why she isn't posting on her thread she started.

Old 11-13-2007, 12:42 PM
Status: "Make America the Great Joke Again" (set 29 days ago)

9,064 posts, read 15,482,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjb68 View Post
I would like to know what happened to Raelynn?? Many questions on here that she has yet to answer for myself and some others. She's been logging on several times a day for the past 5 days or so, I'm wondering why she isn't posting on her thread she started.
Probably because people negative repped her and climbed all over her for starting this thread?? This place is not too kind for the thin-skinned, nobody wants to hear the other side of things IMO.

Old 11-14-2007, 04:08 AM

43 posts, read 81,003 times
ok im here...what questions do you want me to answer?? im not thin-skinned but just for the record when i log onto my computer it shows i log on here cause i never really log out of my name. since i opened my account or whatever ive never signed off. i do get on here and see what people have to say but i do have a life and other things to worry about then just to sit here and read everything i havent yet or to answer everyones questions. so what ever you asked in the past i havent read and dont have time to read if you really want your question answered re-post it and ill read it if i see it. unlike other people in this forum i dont just sit here all day and read everyones comments.

Old 11-15-2007, 01:00 PM

8,000 posts, read 16,815,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by raelynn View Post
ok im here...what questions do you want me to answer?? im not thin-skinned but just for the record when i log onto my computer it shows i log on here cause i never really log out of my name. since i opened my account or whatever ive never signed off. i do get on here and see what people have to say but i do have a life and other things to worry about then just to sit here and read everything i havent yet or to answer everyones questions. so what ever you asked in the past i havent read and dont have time to read if you really want your question answered re-post it and ill read it if i see it. unlike other people in this forum i dont just sit here all day and read everyones comments.

Answer all the questions you failed to answer for everyone, hey we are all busy too - we don't have time to re-post ~ go back and look them up yourself

Old 11-15-2007, 01:27 PM

1,194 posts, read 3,138,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivski View Post
as the proillegal wants us to beleive that only the mexican illegal deserves americas support........well, this iraqi issue is a hard one...but i would rather fund a war on terrorism than support any illegal alien with my hard earned tax dollar.......................
here here!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration