U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-03-2007, 08:23 AM

3,162 posts, read 10,312,335 times

Advertisements

Friday November 02, 2007

Morning came and I left very early with my friends from Brazil to a party where we had to play at Londrina a city located in south Brazil in the state of Paraná.

Londrina is the second biggest city of that state, it is a modern well planned and beautiful city with a nice lake in the middle. We got to the party went to the stage and waited for our turn to play, while we were there I exchanged some ideas with a colleguage from England who had just finished his performance.

Junya as we call him, has a fiancee from Mexico, my friends from Brazil told him I came from that country so he started to say some Mexican slang, we then shouted to the dancefloor some more slang from Mexico and had a good laugh, after that I asked him, so you like mexico? and he told me no I don't like Mexico man I LOVE it!

we then started having a conversation in spanish although the ocassional portuguese word popped out from our mouths because of the long time we've been touring around brazil, we did all this meanwhile our Brazilian friends were blasting the dancefloor with their powerful tunes.

It was then my turn to play, I started with slow emotional tunes and I kept speeding up as the energy kept increasing, it kept increasing, increasing, increasing, to very high levels, people were having a blast and we were connected, everybody was smiling and dancing or listening in absolute delight, then some people spontaneously carried a Mexican flag around the dancefloor, I wonder where they got it from, who cares?? it made tears burst out of my eyes, my heart was about to burst as well because it couldn't handle the love, I kept playing for some more time and then after finishing and exchanging some love and ideas with the people it was time for us to go.

This experience gave me more faith that the "war" we fight and the "weapons" we use are effective

As we were about to go, some gangsters appeared from nowhere, they almost ranover a person so people got angry and kicked their car, this made them angrier open the door and the four gangsters awfully beated a teenager and then they ranover him with their car, thankfully police came and they fled but the kid's arm was broken and he had an exposed fracture, police officers help him get up from the floor and put him at an ambulance.

My heart was broken, but then I thought that after the ultra strong spiritual vibration we generated in the party, satan must have gotten angry so he decided to send his soldiers and attack us with his weapons.

This just made the resolution I took to fight this war to it's last consequences become stronger.

Love and Light!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration