Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2007, 11:04 AM

25,100 posts, read 39,197,274 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielpalos View Post
Trespassing is crime that is of concern to private property owners. A rational person would wonder why we have public policy that doesn't encourage legal market migrant labor participation
Question: Can individuals seek permission of the United States to immigrate to the US, either temporarily or permanently for the purposes of employment?

27,534 posts, read 16,018,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
Nope - not at all

You might be surprised how many of the coyotes are also gun owners
Have you noticed how open border advocates are usually gun haters?

2,794 posts, read 3,673,413 times
Quote:
You need to pose your query to the FBI / CIA / Homeland Security
The FBI, CIA, and Homeland Security are not the ones taking US Customs powers on their own personal and individual initiative.

Old 11-05-2007, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Question: Can individuals seek permission of the United States to immigrate to the US, either temporarily or permanently for the purposes of employment?
Yes. The point, though, is that those current methods are not market friendly or we would not currently have enough black market migrant labor participation for you to complain about.

Old 11-05-2007, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Maybe they are responsible enough love their republic more than they love their guns.

Old 11-05-2007, 11:07 AM

Quote:
The FBI, CIA, and Homeland Security are not the ones taking US Customs powers on their own personal and individual initiative.
United States Customs are under what department of United States Government?

And, your original question was:

Quote:
What is the current method of determining what organization irregulars actually belong to, since they do not carry ID cards stating they are in the non-uniformed Terror Division of Al Qaeda?
My response was, and remains, ask the FBI, CIA or Homeland Security

OBTW - they are not "Irregulars" - they are ILLEGALS

Old 11-05-2007, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Maybe they are responsible enough love their republic more than they love their guns.
Do you oppose gun ownership?

Do you own a firearm?

Old 11-05-2007, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Yes. The point, though, is that those current methods are not market friendly or we would not currently have enough black market migrant labor participation for you to complain about.
Then, contact your Congressional Representative(s) and suggest changes to the current law.

Until then, the law is to be enforced

OBTW - not everyone coming illegally to the US is a) employed nor b) employable

Old 11-05-2007, 11:18 AM

9,963 posts, read 18,463,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
I don't hate anything, I was in the military and received my pistol and rifle ribbons on M9 as well as M-16, fired M14's. I just don't see a reason in living in paranoia with a gun in the house or constantly spewing firearm talk on a forum as if to make yourself seem tough or something.

Old 11-05-2007, 11:19 AM

2,010 posts, read 2,367,578 times
Quote:
Trespassing is crime that is of concern to private property owners. A rational person would wonder why we have public policy that doesn't encourage legal market migrant labor participation, instead of prohibitionist policies that require individuals to have to engage in less desirable activities, when they could be pursuing happiness with better public policy.
Well to me and most Americans, America IS private property. The govenment is doing nothing about it, so citizens are taking it into their own hands. Expect to see more of that if someone with a liberal immigration position is elected president. We the people have had enough.
And for everyone's information, I don't own A gun, I own 5. Yes there are a lot of us gun owning, NRA member, good ole boy red blooded Americans still around. You say it like it's a bad thing, I don't belive it is. Texas has a right to carry law and has one of the lowest crime rates in the nation. Wonder why that is. And if that's how us "anti-illegals" are perceived, why does it seem that all the "pro-illegals" are either 1) Wealthy Liberals who do not have to deal with this situation (other than paying their maid or gardener), 2) People of the same race as an illegal (any illegal) who tend to use emotion for their standings, not logic, or 3) High school or college students who have extremely limited real world experience? Yet almost all middle class citizens are tired of the illegal problem, ever wonder why that is?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.