Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-23-2008, 09:05 AM

1,999 posts, read 1,662,034 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthMother1951 View Post
Illegals are the DISEASE!!!!!
And to hear some of these posters they are helping us, doing us a favor.

Give me a break.

MASS DEPORTATION is what we need.

Our problem is 40 million Mexicans, not the 10 or 15 other nationalities.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-23-2008, 12:45 PM

3,432 posts, read 2,950,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floridabound09 View Post
And to hear some of these posters they are helping us, doing us a favor.

Give me a break.

MASS DEPORTATION is what we need.

Our problem is 40 million Mexicans, not the 10 or 15 other nationalities.
20 million illegals supposedly. 57% are Mexican. 40 Million Mexicans? wow. Do some research. Mass deportation is definitely NOT the way to go. Self deportation is what we have to support.

Old 02-23-2008, 01:04 PM

2,065 posts, read 3,593,246 times
9 mil in 2000 (US CENSUS)
4 mil/yr since (USBP)
1/2 mil/yr visa overstays (USCIS)
-------------------------------
45 million illegals

My abacus ain't broke...

Old 02-23-2008, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyPinestra View Post
9 mil in 2000 (US CENSUS)
4 mil/yr since (USBP)
1/2 mil/yr visa overstays (USCIS)
-------------------------------
45 million illegals

My abacus ain't broke...
Immigration Counters.com - Live Data

Old 02-23-2008, 01:17 PM

2,065 posts, read 3,593,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLogic View Post
They obviously don't use the same sources I've used. Dispute the sources I've quoted if you want, but don't try to tell me I'm wrong just because some website says I am...

Old 02-23-2008, 02:06 PM

407 posts, read 800,116 times
Quote:
20 million illegals supposedly. 57% are Mexican. 40 Million Mexicans? wow. Do some research. Mass deportation is definitely NOT the way to go. Self deportation is what we have to support.
We need to do both. There is nothing wrong with rounding the illegals up and bussing them to the border. All of the ones who arem't from SOB then we send them back to their country. If their country refuses them, as China has done, then we ship on down to Mexico and let them deal with them.

Old 02-23-2008, 05:39 PM

Quote:
We need to do both. There is nothing wrong with rounding the illegals up and bussing them to the border. All of the ones who arem't from SOB then we send them back to their country. If their country refuses them, as China has done, then we ship on down to Mexico and let them deal with them.
Of course theres nothing wrong. It's rounding them up and deporting them is the problem.

Old 02-24-2008, 06:05 AM

407 posts, read 800,116 times
Quote:
Of course theres nothing wrong. It's rounding them up and deporting them is the problem.
It is not a problem and I really don't understand why you would think it is. We have had illegal roundups in the past and they worked just fine. They would work fine now also as long as people would stop with the PC crap that they spew and try to make people feel guilty for wanting to protect their own country.

Old 02-24-2008, 10:38 AM

157 posts, read 309,887 times
Angry Logic

Earthmother is right. But, better yet tell those up standing illegals to sign up at their local post office as eligeble for the selective service. No round up needed they would high tail it to Mexico.Our young men fight and die while they take up their space. It is sickening!!!!!

Old 02-24-2008, 10:57 AM

Quote:
It is not a problem and I really don't understand why you would think it is. We have had illegal roundups in the past and they worked just fine. They would work fine now also as long as people would stop with the PC crap that they spew and try to make people feel guilty for wanting to protect their own country.
You really don't understand the process the U.S would have to go through to forcefully deport 20 million or so people from all around the world.

1. Finding them
2. Prosecuting them
3. Jailing them
4. Put them in holding tanks before they can be deported
5. Actually deporting them, not all of them come from Mexico and I don't think their country of origin would want to pay for their flight back home

Where will they get the money? YOUR tax dollars. Do they, the government, want to spend this money? NO!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration