U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2008, 09:33 PM

3,172 posts, read 6,003,323 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
If you think a 7% unemployment rate is low, math obviously isn’t your strong suit. There are an estimated 45 million Hispanics in the U.S., 7% of that = 3,150,000. I consider over 3 million people substantial.

FYI, there are many people lacking marketable skills who have no choice but to work minimum wage jobs. They should not have to compete with illegal alien slave wages; and your flippant attitude and condescension are not amusing.

With self-righteous indignation, you castigate and accuse me of being anti-Mexican. Then, you have the unmitigated gall to blatantly insult my race. I’m through with this discussion.
Self-righteous? From you?

And it doesn't sound nice coming from the other side, right?

As far as Black people having a high unemployment, that is employer discrimination, not the fault of the people getting the jobs.

And if I were to say Black unemployment as an "insult to your race", why is that offensive, but not your portrayal of Mexicans as leeches?
Oh yeah, I forgot, you have a problem with Mexicans being considered a race. So its okay to say so many negative things about Hispanics as opposed to saying negative things about Blacks, because that would be racist, right?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2008, 10:35 PM

8,973 posts, read 14,632,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by macmeal View Post
I can only PRAY that "certain people" on this forum don't open up this link, Benicar. I just can't bear the thought of another 3-week marathon of angry, in-your-face 'disclaimers'.
Well, I TRIED.....

Old 02-02-2009, 07:53 AM

13,624 posts, read 10,717,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southernbliss View Post
Posted by" PROLOGIC

I believe in closed borders. Just give amnesty to the current illegals.

Just give it to them, they broke the law by coming here and your answer is just give it to them!!!what do we tell the people that have waited in line all these years "if you had just broke the law and came anyways we would have just gave it to you"

What are you on? that is like telling someone who steals, well we will just give it to you, you do not have to obey our laws!!!
u definitely get at least 5 bonus points for that post i was about to say the same thing

Old 02-02-2009, 08:07 AM

3,640 posts, read 4,313,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLogic View Post
That guy is a complete moron. I guess he doesn't realize that multiculturalism built this country. It also makes no sense that he is a liberal and fights to keep social programs that the illegals take advantage of.
Actually, you are quite wrong, but don't ket facts get in your way of the truth when it comes to multiculturism. That is not what built this country. That has only been the last 40 or so years. Learn history.

Old 02-02-2009, 08:10 AM

3,640 posts, read 4,313,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLogic View Post
I believe in closed borders. Just give amnesty to the current illegals.
You really are an illegal criminal lover and that is not American at all!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or