U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-31-2013, 03:55 PM

31,495 posts, read 14,573,470 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yiuppy View Post
I don't think there's anything wrong with giving generous help to families who are poor immigrants; families who are poor, period. Why is there so much animosity about aid programs that help people, yet there's little outrage over the international military conflicts that are sucking up xxx% more of "your money" than aid programs ever have?
These are illegal immigrants in our country not just plain ole poor people. We have enough of our own citizens who are poor that we support. What should we do support the whole world's poor including those who have violated our immigration laws, stolen jobs, benefits, taxes and resources from Americans already? Surely, you jest.

If you want to talk about military conflicts start a thread in a different forum. This is the illegal immigration forum. What makes you think that many of us who are opposed to illegal immigration aren't also outraged over our defense spending. Assume, much? There is a lot of wasteful spending in our government one of them is supporting illegal immigrants.

Old 05-31-2013, 03:56 PM

12,639 posts, read 6,950,157 times
Quote:
I don't think there's anything wrong with giving generous help to families who are poor immigrants; families who are poor, period. Why is there so much animosity about aid programs that help people, yet there's little outrage over the international military conflicts that are sucking up xxx% more of "your money" than aid programs ever have?
We are $16T in debt. You must be a Democrat.

Old 05-31-2013, 03:58 PM

1,377 posts, read 2,195,015 times
When I lived in Florida, I as a native born citizen and veteran was ineligible for unemployment insurance because I hadn't lived in the state long enough. Ok, "fair enough" I would think, but when a poverty-stricken baby factory swims a river, she's set for life? Well Hell, where were these "privately funded recruiters" aka scam artists to help me get some free handouts?! I guess I wasn't creative enough.

And before some idiot rebukes by pointing out that unemployment insurance isn't the same thing as what that lady is receiving, let me offer this preemptive response: That differentiation is irrelevant because it's still public assistance. Call it one name, call it some other name, it ultimately doesn't matter because all such programs are taxpayer-funded.

Old 05-31-2013, 10:55 PM

2,075 posts, read 1,774,015 times
Quote:
To start with they aren't immigrants, they are illegal aliens that slithered under the border to suck the
system dry with their endless dropping of babies.

They don't have the guts or intelligence to make it their own country ,so, they come to America to suck
up all the free stuff and hide behind their miserable offspring. At least you can respect immigrants. You
can't respect someone that sneaks into the country and demands to go to the head of the line.

Who are you to tell us what to be "outraged" about or what happens with "our money" ? Sheesh

Old 06-01-2013, 12:01 AM

47,576 posts, read 58,711,508 times
Big rewards in it and the easiest way around the immigration laws of this country is to have baby after baby after baby.

She'll get even more food stamps and welfare handouts once Obama hands her the nice amnesty. This woman will never need to worry about working ever in her life.

One of the illegals here had one baby she left as an infant back in Mexico, and then proceeded to have 4 US born anchor babies, she doesn't work - doesn't need to bother with working for a living. She's excited about the amnesty because she'll be able to bring over the child she hasn't seen and also be given welfare handouts on that child.

Old 06-01-2013, 12:06 AM

47,576 posts, read 58,711,508 times
Quote:
You must be a politician or work for the government.

We are the only nation in the world that actually gives preference to the biggest losers, the least skilled, least educated, indigents that other nations just want to dump on us. We make it fairly difficult for worthwhile types that bothered to become educated and instead have immigration policies that try to make us into the world's biggest flophouse.

Of course this foreign welfare recipitent votes for the politician who promises here the most government handouts. This is exactly what's wrong with having open borders and rewarding deadbeats a big amnesty with promises of more welfare.

Old 06-01-2013, 12:29 AM

3,813 posts, read 3,530,139 times
Quote:
When was the last time you whipped out your check book and wrote one of these families a check? A check each and every month? Until you do that, you are nothing more then a hypocritical liberal. Its easy to banter around with other people's money.

They are criminals. They committed a crime by coming here ILLEGALLY. They are entitled to one single tax payer dime.

Old 06-01-2013, 12:46 AM

19,899 posts, read 15,291,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
You must be a politician or work for the government.

We are the only nation in the world that actually gives preference to the biggest losers, the least skilled, least educated, indigents that other nations just want to dump on us. We make it fairly difficult for worthwhile types that bothered to become educated and instead have immigration policies that try to make us into the world's biggest flophouse.

Of course this foreign welfare recipitent votes for the politician who promises here the most government handouts. This is exactly what's wrong with having open borders and rewarding deadbeats a big amnesty with promises of more welfare.

Thank you oh so often, for speaking the damn truth. Someone on here once in a while has too.

I cannot believe how many ignorant people out there who do not understand the concept of supporting illegals. We have our own for gosh sakes, who do not even quality for assistance, give me a fudgin break.

We are a big flophouse, and the flophouse is growing before our very eyes.

Makes me completly sick and vile, i loathe lazy people always have and always will. I have no respect what so ever, for those people who can work, but take the easy way out.
Don't make me laugh, Democrat Party the party, of favors, handouts, and bribes blackmail and attacks. And give me what i want, without working for it.

What the hell part of this is ok, when we have americas who are turned down for assistance. Sorry but American Citizens and our poor should come before all others.

Old 06-01-2013, 01:03 AM

9,866 posts, read 8,007,103 times
Every new wave of immigrants to our shores has been met with hostility and every one of them has given more back to America than it cost to take them in.

If you don't like immigrants, move to Denmark. It's virtually impossible to get in!

Old 06-01-2013, 01:07 AM

11,920 posts, read 13,253,020 times
I see a lot of anchor baby benefactors pushing taco carts around here. I wonder how much tax they pay on their sales While they're at it, I'm sure more than a few are collecting those ObamaBux. I can't understand why libs see nothing wrong with this crap. They come here and work under the table or for shady establishments, knocking an American out of the labor force. While killing the tax paying working class, they suck more resources than they can contribute towards. Meanwhile, you have the unpatriotic dems pandering to these law breakers and basically saying keep up the good work.

At this point, America is well on it's way to becoming a 3rd work banana republic. Can't even afford to maintain our infrastructure. What do libs think America will look like in 20-30 years? Well, they love poverty and the poor so much, so I'm sure they will absolutely love the utopia slum they are trying to construct.

And I know illegals have access to various government handouts, namely the SNAP/LINK food subsidy programs. They will even deliver food to them in many cases. All the illegals are running around with them around here. These folks are eating better than most Americans can afford to these days. Mexican cuisine is both tasty and affordable to prepare. Matter of fact, many of their stores can completely kick the crap out of Walmart on price.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or